Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Control

Psiwolf

G, mate...he'll never agree with you or accept your point of view because he enjoys the argument, not the concordance.

I read your links and information and found it very interesting and educational, thank you yet again! I do so enjoy reading your posts because you spend a lot of time in your research! Thanks for backing me up - not Matt as he likes to think!

Science will never accept our viewpoints or ideas as you know because it doesn't fit in any of their boxes as of yet. One day they'll come round but until then, they'll refuse to back down.......There's ample proof if only they could take a mentatational risk, as it were and actually study something which makes no logical sense. You, for us psychics or believers, logic is our "enemy" because what we have experienced and talk about defies the rules of logic.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinieblas

• Psiwolf

• G3N0M3

• Mattshark

G, mate...he'll never agree with you or accept your point of view because he enjoys the argument, not the concordance.

I read your links and information and found it very interesting and educational, thank you yet again! I do so enjoy reading your posts because you spend a lot of time in your research! Thanks for backing me up - not Matt as he likes to think!

Science will never accept our viewpoints or ideas as you know because it doesn't fit in any of their boxes as of yet. One day they'll come round but until then, they'll refuse to back down.......There's ample proof if only they could take a mentatational risk, as it were and actually study something which makes no logical sense. You, for us psychics or believers, logic is our "enemy" because what we have experienced and talk about defies the rules of logic.

Tinie, these "phenomena" have been studied. They pulled the plug.

You haven't shown me up at all. You just backed me up, they are general and nothing sticks in just one category, The aim of science is not to categorise but to be a method of study to help understand. I'm not saying there are no categories I am saying science is not as Tinie said "science is about sticking things in boxes and 'proving' them".

I have given people plenty of opportunity to give me evidence of something I don't think exists, strangely no one has.

All they do is make excuses and use shaming tactics.

I for one truly WANT to believe psychic powers are real, so I can become a millionaire. I ask people for proof all the time, because I'd love to learn them from that person. But no one has ever given me proof.

If I could learn a psychic skill, the very FIRST thing I would do with it is claim James Randi's 1million dollar prize.

Can someone here please teach me a real psychic skill so I can get the million dollars and retire?

Please?

Tinie, these "phenomena" have been studied. They pulled the plug.

not studied deeply enough to convince you, Matt....I don't need to be convinced nor do any of those who have abilities...you want to be convinced, I gather, else why else are you here? do you want to believe Matt? If so, tell me why and I'll see what I can do, if you suspect something or have perhaps experienced something, I have something specific to work with and can see where we can go (I might be wrong but I sense a degree of disappointment at a lack of proof from us) and see if we can explain it. PM me, I'll keep it off the board.

I'm here to help others, that is my purpose here, I can help if you so desire? Same goes for any of the others on here who might want to be convinced, serious offers only though. I might believe but it doesn't mean I believe anything! lol

All they do is make excuses and use shaming tactics.

I for one truly WANT to believe psychic powers are real, so I can become a millionaire. I ask people for proof all the time, because I'd love to learn them from that person. But no one has ever given me proof.

If I could learn a psychic skill, the very FIRST thing I would do with it is claim James Randi's 1million dollar prize.

Can someone here please teach me a real psychic skill so I can get the million dollars and retire?

Please?

Yay! Sarcasm, whoopie-doo!

As I've said before; the best way to deal with the skeptics, who appear to (I've had long pm correspondances wiith some) seem to argue simply for the sake of it, is to ignore it pretty much, unless the argument is constructive and not just pure liquid conceit.

Believe in yourself is the secret and the key, no-one else can do it for you and the only way to open up your abilities is to beleive truly in yourself and what you can do; the biggest barrier to being able to do what we do is lack of self-belief. Whether some folks who suffer from closed minds believe us or not is irrelevant, thankfully! original.gif

Most do just love to argue...and do so under the same "i know" reasoning we answer them.... because we know...And we can only state what "we know".... They just havent experienced it... But they will go to the grave kicking and screaming the last word of breath. But until they experience.... nothing will change... Then the last word spoken will be.... Oh shlt!!!

I agree with the both of you. Its also nice to know that there is a community of psychically gifted people out there that's got my back. I am wondering, though my abilities' strength seems to wax and wane, is there a way to increase the strength of one's abilities? I mean using them regularly and exercising them is obvious, but are there any other ways? I read books on pyschic ability, but they don't tell me anything I don't already know or know how to do.

You have to merely accept what comes, when it comes.... Only very few are such apedt that they can control when to turn on or off..... and some what control what comes...Its really more like its always there, but you learn how to turn it off when you want to....

When looking for more to come, its best to practice practice practice...For me clearing the mind of random thought an quieting the senses to allow the subtle o come in works...meditating is good...an it seems that when I close my eyes and just before I go to sleep is the time I get the flash visions... Dreams are also big for me with recvg messages.... Prctice visualization also..It helps the visions or messages come with more clarity and detail....

Yes we are here....and as I said before welcome...Feel free to PM anytime or ask questions.. Happy to answer...

I think I'm going to make a new thread...

It will be if we should bother trying to show skeptics the truth, or if we should keep helping those who don't understand like kids who watch to much anime, or over active imaginations.

The only thing that disturbs me is how little feedback I got from actual people with abilities, I mean though we know it for ourselves, were either all apart of some mass occult who were hypnotized, or were just crazy because everything we feel, experience, and know can not be proven... Even the fact that no one now adays has anything close to full control of their abilities.

It will be if we should bother trying to show skeptics the truth, or if we should keep helping those who don't understand like kids who watch to much anime, or over active imaginations.

The only thing that disturbs me is how little feedback I got from actual people with abilities, I mean though we know it for ourselves, were either all apart of some mass occult who were hypnotized, or were just crazy because everything we feel, experience, and know can not be proven... Even the fact that no one now adays has anything close to full control of their abilities.

SORRY i GOT HERE LATE AND LACKED SUPORTING YOU... Just check in ond found this.....

Hey G, I feel it mate! Try my thread and see if we can get folks interested?

Hey G, I feel it mate! Try my thread and see if we can get folks interested?