Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debate Championship Rounds

saucy

Here's how the rounds are gonna work. Eight debaters will move on to the Wildcard round.

1) UniversalAbsurdity vs. 2) Stillcrazy

3) Scar vs. 4) Mickyboy

5) vs. 6)

7) vs. 8)

There will be four winners who move to the next round called the Breaker Round:

1) vs. 2)

3) vs. 4)

Then, the Championship Round:

1) vs. 2)

The winner will be crowned as the Unexplained-Mysteries Debate Champion and will go on, if you wish, to debate those on other forums to become the World Debating Champion! So, get your debates going so we can crown the winners and enter them into the playoffs. Good Luck!

Edited by saucy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saucy

• snuffypuffer

• BurnSide

• Falco Rex

congratulations to: UniversalAbsurdity, Stillcrazy, Scar and Mickyboy for moving on in the playoffs. We need four more debaters to get started.

how come i've only had one debate (don't know what happened to Student&Alive anyways) and other people have had 2-3 debates already?

i've only had the one.

technically two, but one is a team debate and doesn't really count. besides, my opponent in that was student&alive who never responded either....

I was just wondering where my Euthanasia debate with janielsonj666 went? It dissapeared from the board? The reason I didn't post on it was because I was on the against side and I was waiting for Him to go first..

Janielsenj666 PM'd me and said he couldn't participate due to prior requirements, so the debate was cancelled. So many matches are ended due to lack of response, so I have an idea. We'll have a triple threat debate match. It will be Falco Rex vs. Burnside vs. Dowdy. It will be a tough match so I hope you can handle it. Put all personal beliefs and opinions aside during this one. I'm going to make it right now. Good luck!

what what what!?

hahah. i just accidentally volenteered myself into a debate. and i suck.

oh well, it'll be fun i'm sure, hahah. bring iT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I in the debate championships? I'm versing BurnSide in a Afterlife Debate. Does the winner of that debate go into the wildcard round?

If you haven't seen your name placed in the stats above, then you're not part of the championship as of yet. We are moving winners to the championship round, but there is a problem. We have twenty debaters, which means there will be 10 winners because everyone has been thrown into a debate, plus there are winners from open debates, but there are only eight spots, so some winners won't be added to the list. Since there are still four spots open, if your debate is over and you win before those spots are used up, you will be added, but if your debate drags on and all the spots are filled before your debate is over, then you luck out. It's the same way for your opponent.

isnt it a bit late snuffypuffer?

dontgetit.gif zi suppose so...

eh