Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

aura balls?

johnno40

hi

i was wondering about ...i believe they are called this...aura balls!

i had a picture took years ago with a polaoroid camera & when the picture was developed i had about 5 symetrical white balls surrounding my head!

i cant find the picture - i have lost it but i always remember it!

does anybody know anything about this sort of thing? i would be grateful if you could get in touch please....are they spirit or phenomena of some sort or are they just a thing made from light??

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purplos

• Novice Meditator

• maximaldecimal

• johnno40

Taking aura pictures is a popular wiccan pastime. I had a girlfriend who had one done once. They have a sensitive camera that picks up colors around the subject, as for the orb thing I haven't heard of that in particular, however it sounds like some kind of other influence. A pentad of friendly spirits or angelic protection spell perhaps. It might even be an extension of your own aura but for something like that to show up on regular polaroid you would have to have one really potent aura. At any rate I think it is a natural phenomena and most likely benign.

Sounds like orbs to me. They are usually attributed to dust, pollen, and moisture in the air.

• 1 month later...

hi

i had a picture took years ago with a polaoroid camera & when the picture was developed i had about 5 symetrical white balls surrounding my head!

does anybody know anything about this sort of thing? i would be grateful if you could get in touch please....are they spirit or phenomena of some sort or are they just a thing made from light??

Greetings.

What you describe, cuold be many things. To establish which of these we are looking at, some pondering on the situation where the phenomenon apeared would perhaps help cast some light on it.

Where you when the picture was taken, undergoing big lifechanging experiences? Where you at the time affected by great emotional situations or perhaps very emotional for any reason? Or was there shortly after the picture was taken, some close encounter with death, a near accident, or the loss of someone close to you?

The reason I am asking you these questions, is as folows. What you describe, sounds very similar to what the astral body of any aura actualy looks like. The way it works will take to long to explain here. But to sumarise, the emotional, or astral body of your aura looks somewhat like constantly mowing and size changing, slightly glowing cotton balls in many different colors. And what migth have been caught on polaroid, could be some of these. Very acutely vibrating ones for sure, but still, that dould be the case.

However other explenations are possible here, so if you read this, please reply. And I will ponder with you :)

Taking aura pictures is a popular wiccan pastime. I had a girlfriend who had one done once. They have a sensitive camera that picks up colors around the subject, as for the orb thing I haven't heard of that in particular, however it sounds like some kind of other influence. A pentad of friendly spirits or angelic protection spell perhaps. It might even be an extension of your own aura but for something like that to show up on regular polaroid you would have to have one really potent aura. At any rate I think it is a natural phenomena and most likely benign.

Actually, that is an artificially coloured image of an electromagnetic field created by anything alive. There is absolutely nothing that shows any sort of aura.

johnno40: If it is on a Polaroid camera it is almost certainly just overexposure.

Edited by Mattshark

• 2 months later...

hi

hi johnno40, these geometric type orbs along with box like shape indents in people's auras have recently been popping up. If you get your aura picture taken you may see that you also have similar designs in your aura. Do you possess psychic abilities, have you been in touch with your angel guides, and are you wearing a clear pendant. I am seeing similarities in the people with this type of aura. I have noticed that these types of shapes appearing almost seems inorganic, but they happen on the people with most beautiful auras. feel free to contact me at katieecat@hotmail.com

I think you mean, "Orbs".

That can be called a aura ball, I guess.

I've seen them a lot in pictures, of mine and of people I know.

Most are nothing special.

But twice I had orbs in my picture near me, that were so bright and lovely, the rows of color and the intensity out weigh the normal ones for sure.

Hopefully you catch some of those ones.

One I think was a friend A.P-ing to me at the time, felt like there energy.

...Sometimes, I'll just be doing something and I'll see several "balls" swirm and move around in random patterns and this only lasts a few seconds; aura balls/orbs?...

No, I'm not kidding around or on the computer or watching tv for too long...