Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Random Fact Thread

Agent X

Every time they engage in oral sex with their partner, 30% of women swallow.

On that note I'm changing facts pages

Who are these women?!

• Like 1

Pedestrians are more likely to be injured than drivers...and flying in aviation is safer than driving on freeways, esp. on the busses.

• Like 2

Eskimos use refrigerators to keep food FROM freezing.

Idk how true this is....if there are any Eskimos on this site, please let me know if this true lol I would really like to know,

Good women lol

I have a good woman I can hook you up with lol

• Like 1

22 million women in the United States have been raped in their lifetime. 63.84% of women who reported being raped, physically assaulted, and/or stalked since age 18 were victimized by a current or former husband, cohabiting partner, boyfriend, or date. (National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey 2010)

• Like 1

I have a good woman I can hook you up with lol

-_- no thank you lol

Less than half of domestic violence incidents are reported to police. African-American women are more likely than others to report their victimization to police

• Like 1

Humans are the only primates having pigment in the palms of their hand

-_- no thank you lol

Less than half of domestic violence incidents are reported to police. African-American women are more likely than others to report their victimization to police

You must know who I'm talking about lmfao

Most serial killers are white males between the ages of 20-35 years. However, in recent years we have seen an increase of serial killers from other races.

• Like 2

The hottest temperature in US history (and the western hemisphere) was in Death Valley, Cal. when the thermometer reached 134 F on July 1913. However, the world's highest temp. was 136 degrees Fahrenheit in the Libyan desert in Sep. 1922.

• Like 2

You must know who I'm talking about lmfao

I have an idea. *shudders*

There have been more serial killers hunting and killing in the western part of the United States, such as California and Washington. The United States is the leading country for serial killers (from reported cases).

• Like 1

An estimated 16,000 people worldwide are becoming infected with HIV every day

That's false. You cannot become infected with HIV more than once.

• Like 1

That's false. You cannot become infected with HIV more than once.

I don't see where it says that they are infected twice. 0_o

• Like 1

I don't see where it says that they are infected twice. 0_o

I read that and I was like ummmm okay.....if you say so lol

• Like 1

Einstein had an illegitimate child.

Really? That's cool to know.

During a ten-year period, the small coastal town of Santa Cruz, California (population 33,000 residents at the time) had four serial killers who roamed and murdered throughout the area and county. In 1970, John Linely Frazier killed 5 residents and was commuted to life in prison. In 1973, Herbert Mullin was convicted of 10 murders and sentenced to life in prison. He later told authorities he heard “die songs” and messages to kill human sacrifices in order to prevent earthquakes. In 1973, Edmund Kemper “Co-ed Killer” was convicted and given 8 concurrent life sentences with the possibility of parole. Finally in 1981, David Carpenter “Trailside Killer” was convicted of 2 Santa Cruz County murders and in a separate trial in Marin County was convicted of 5 more murders. He was sentenced to death in the gas chamber in 1984.

• Like 1