Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Random Fact Thread

Agent X

Fact Viviana98 is on the same facts page as me & doesn't realize it

Fact...You are wrong! I am not on any fact page lol I'm sitting here reading your facts eating a ding dong lol

Biff Wellington should share some of his chocolate lol

Nom nom nom nom nom! Mmmmmmmmm!

Fact...You are wrong! I am not on any fact page lol I'm sitting here reading your facts eating a ding dong lol

fact! You were
  • Like 1

Mmmmmmm.... Biff's chocolate......

fact! You were

Fact you cannot prove anything there for it cannot be fact!!

Mmmmm.....Biff's chocolate.....lol

Everyone knows the dog in the movie “Wizard of Oz” as Toto, the dogs actual name given to it by it’s master was Terry.

It was interestingfacts.net

• Like 1

Elbow LickingThis is from Guinness World Records: "Elbow Licking. Contrary to popular urban legend, it is quite possible to lick your own elbow. Guinness World Records receives about five claims a day

Edited by Biff Wellington
  • Like 1

I have another picture of him standing by the ocean and he's looking down....that's my favorite one!

I've never seen that one before

If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

The scary thing is that I always suppress my sneezes. Yikes!

• Like 1

I'll take a picture of it for you...not tonight because I don't want to get up and turn on my light and get out my phone and blah blah blah lol but I will tomorrow or something. Idk why but I just love that picture. I love Albert Einstein period.

• Like 1

If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

The scary thing is that I always suppress my sneezes. Yikes!

That probably very rarely happens I promise! Your probably more likely to get a subconj hem from a sneezing than to die lol

That probably very rarely happens I promise! Your probably more likely to get a subconj hem from a sneezing than to die lol

Sub-ca-who?

The first full moon to occur on the winter solstice, Dec. 22, commonly called the first day of winter, happened in 1999. Since a full moon on the winter solstice occurred in conjunction with a lunar perigee (point in the moon's orbit that is closest to Earth), the moon appeared about 14% larger than it does at apogee (the point in it's elliptical orbit that is farthest from the Earth).

Since the Earth is also several million miles closer to the sun at that time of the year than in the summer, sunlight striking the moon was about 7% stronger making it brighter. Also, this was the closest perigee of the Moon of the year since the moon's orbit is constantly deforming. In places where the weather was clear and there was a snow cover, even car headlights were superfluous.

• Like 1

dwight schrute has some good facts from the office... maybe not verifyable, but i love these the most-

1) Ice cold water? False if it were cold as ice it would be ice

2)You know whats better than a triceratops. Only every other dinosaur that has ever existed

3)The U.S. is the "Land of the Free", False, the us has more prisoners per capita than any other country in the world

4)The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, False, it's through the sternum.

lil off topic, and wife is making me go to bed... lol

• Like 1