Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Archeological Suppression in New Zealand

Chauncy

1 hour ago, crystal sage said:

There were ancient and biblical  tales of Ophir  for gold and precious metals.. http://www.ancientpages.com/2016/12/16/quest-legendary-ophir-biblical-el-dorado/   some have suggested the mythical Ophir could have been Australia.. which would support some of the other ancient tales and remnants of ancient seafarers off the Queensland coasts..  Obviously Australia was known enough for the dozens of migrations of various peoples  to Australia over 60,000 years.  There are some ancient legends of there being people there when the first  groups of what  are now known as Aboriginals first arrived in Australia.  http://freedomcode.com.au/pyramids-in-australia/ 

Trying to find evidence here.. the Cairo Times existed at that time.. but I can't yet find the 1982 copy.. but exploring further on Fayum digs for evidence of the kangaroos etc..  I found out about these..  I had no idea that these paintings were discovered in those Fayum tombs.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits   It seems that Fayum is spelt various ways.. even in the same article.. :)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faiyum 

https://www.seeker.com/57-ancient-egyptian-tombs-with-mummies-unearthed-1766071569.html  

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-egypt-mummies.html 

Load of crap.

It's clear that the glyphs are merely a diatribe against some artisan or craftsman named "Acme."

anubis.gif

Harte

• Like 3

Noooooo, Harte, don't even show this photo! ^^ The mere display might psychically attract the Gullible Gosford Goons! It staggers the mind that so many people still believe this tripe. I have a four-part article about it on my blog, and it continues to be the most visited and commented-on feature of my blog. The chronically astonished* don't want to see it as a hoax.

* Credit: Harte

• Like 1

It's no hoax. I've viewed documentary after documentary, each proving that Acme sucks.

Harte

ETA: meep meep

Edited by Harte
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Harte said:

It's no hoax. I've viewed documentary after documentary, each proving that Acme sucks.

Harte

ETA: meep meep

I was referring to Bugs Bunny cartoons.. :) 

ACME was once a genuine company, they made (amongst other things) dynamite.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, crystal sage said:

There were ancient and biblical  tales of Ophir  for gold and precious metals.. http://www.ancientpages.com/2016/12/16/quest-legendary-ophir-biblical-el-dorado/   some have suggested the mythical Ophir could have been Australia.. which would support some of the other ancient tales and remnants of ancient seafarers off the Queensland coasts..  Obviously Australia was known enough for the dozens of migrations of various peoples  to Australia over 60,000 years.  There are some ancient legends of there being people there when the first  groups of what  are now known as Aboriginals first arrived in Australia.  http://freedomcode.com.au/pyramids-in-australia/ 

Trying to find evidence here.. the Cairo Times existed at that time.. but I can't yet find the 1982 copy.. but exploring further on Fayum digs for evidence of the kangaroos etc..  I found out about these..  I had no idea that these paintings were discovered in those Fayum tombs.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits   It seems that Fayum is spelt various ways.. even in the same article.. :)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faiyum 

https://www.seeker.com/57-ancient-egyptian-tombs-with-mummies-unearthed-1766071569.html  

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-egypt-mummies.html 

I stopped reading your first link as soon as the author claimed there is no evidence to suggest Khufu built the Great Pyramid. That erroneous statement alone completely discredited the author and anything else he had to say.

Regarding the above translation of the so called "Gosford Glyphs," who exactly provided this translation? Was it an Egyptologist? I've seen photographs of these glyphs, and they appear to say nothing of substance. They are a random collection of poorly carved signs, including several which appear to have been made up. Also, the glyphs themselves appear to be of relatively recent origin. One would expect hieroglyphs carved 4500 years ago on a remote cliff face in the Australian outback to display a much greater degree of weathering.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

I stopped reading your first link as soon as the author claimed there is no evidence to suggest Khufu built the Great Pyramid. That erroneous statement alone completely discredited the author and anything else he had to say.

Regarding the above translation of the so called "Gosford Glyphs," who exactly provided this translation? Was it an Egyptologist? I've seen photographs of these glyphs, and they appear to say nothing of substance. They are a random collection of poorly carved signs, including several which appear to have been made up. Also, the glyphs themselves appear to be of relatively recent origin. One would expect hieroglyphs carved 4500 years ago on a remote cliff face in the Australian outback to display a much greater degree of weathering.

We once had a long-running and heated debate about Gosford. There were one or two in favor of the glyphs, and the rest of us slew them merrily. Yet they wouldn't give up. But it's a typical tactic of the fringe to appeal to authority, and very often in a rather dishonest if transparent manner. In the case of Gosford, there's a character in Australia named Ray Johnson who has "investigated" Gosford, styles himself an Egyptologist, and pronounced the childish hoax to be authentic.

This really bothered me because there happens to be a very prominent Egyptologist by that name, who is attached to the Oriental Institute. I've attended some of his lectures. The man is engaging and brilliant. He heads up the epigraphic survey of Chicago House in Luxor. So it would seem this fraudster in Australia was piggy-backing on the legitimate Egyptologist because they have the same name.

In that Gosford debate we had here, one of the members contacted the real Dr. Johnson for comment, and he was kind enough to contribute (plus probably motivated to divorce himself from the Australian fraudster). Dr. Johnson assured us there is no connection, and further contributed his professional opinion that Gosford is a hoax. We were able to find similar conclusions from other legitimate Egyptologists in that thread. And since then, I came across an article put forth by Australian Egyptologists who further clarified that Gosford is a hoax. There are no professional historians of any caliber who think that site is authentic, period.

So it's a rather fun topic to debate, but the only ones who believe the site is real are dim New Agers and deluded pretenders.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

We once had a long-running and heated debate about Gosford. There were one or two in favor of the glyphs, and the rest of us slew them merrily. Yet they wouldn't give up. But it's a typical tactic of the fringe to appeal to authority, and very often in a rather dishonest if transparent manner. In the case of Gosford, there's a character in Australia named Ray Johnson who has "investigated" Gosford, styles himself an Egyptologist, and pronounced the childish hoax to be authentic.

This really bothered me because there happens to be a very prominent Egyptologist by that name, who is attached to the Oriental Institute. I've attended some of his lectures. The man is engaging and brilliant. He heads up the epigraphic survey of Chicago House in Luxor. So it would seem this fraudster in Australia was piggy-backing on the legitimate Egyptologist because they have the same name.

In that Gosford debate we had here, one of the members contacted the real Dr. Johnson for comment, and he was kind enough to contribute (plus probably motivated to divorce himself from the Australian fraudster). Dr. Johnson assured us there is no connection, and further contributed his professional opinion that Gosford is a hoax. We were able to find similar conclusions from other legitimate Egyptologists in that thread. And since then, I came across an article put forth by Australian Egyptologists who further clarified that Gosford is a hoax. There are no professional historians of any caliber who think that site is authentic, period.

So it's a rather fun topic to debate, but the only ones who believe the site is real are dim New Agers and deluded pretenders.

I couldn't agree more. I would also suspect that the translation of the hoaxed glyphs was itself pulled randomly out of the air. I highly doubt that the drunken prankster who carved this nonsense knew even the basic principles of the Egyptian language. Only the cartouche containing the name of Khufu appears to have been written correctly, and that could have been easily copied by any doofus with a book in hand.

Edited by Lord Harry

1 hour ago, Lord Harry said:

I couldn't agree more. I would also suspect that the translation of the hoaxed glyphs was itself pulled randomly out of the air. I highly doubt that the drunken prankster who carved this nonsense knew even the basic principles of the Egyptian language. Only the cartouche containing the name of Khufu appears to have been written correctly, and that could have been easily copied by any doofus with a book in hand.

There's more than one version of "translations," at least that I'm aware of. All supposed translations are fanciful farces, concocted by people who have no idea how hieroglyphs work or how the ancient language functions. They just want to seem smart to their readers, except to those readers who do know how hieroglyphs work and how the ancient language functions. As you know, that cliff face is just a random, nonsensical scattering of glyphs, no rhyme or reason, the same effect one might achieve by throwing an open can of alphabet soup against a wall.

I suspect the Gosford hoax has been perpetrated by more than one doofus, and at more than one time. I suspect there have been numerous doofuses. Doofusi?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I already said they were documentaries.

Harte

• Like 4

22 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes we've been through this before. There are psychic sources I respect and yes, I give serious consideration to what they say.

And after decades I am aware of the attitude of academia when dealing with paranormal/cryptozoological/alien claims and I believe them to be closed-minded and psychologically attached to ruling the roost over what mainstream beliefs should look like. Newcomers beware.

My opinion on the psychology of the two sides involved is the real issue.

Quite so, though you may not necessarily find such evaluations particularly flattering.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Noooooo, Harte, don't even show this photo! ^^ The mere display might psychically attract the Gullible Gosford Goons! It staggers the mind that so many people still believe this tripe. I have a four-part article about it on my blog, and it continues to be the most visited and commented-on feature of my blog. The chronically astonished* don't want to see it as a hoax.

* Credit: Harte

It's a hoax, so you say...

2 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

It's a hoax, so you say...

You don't fancy the Gosford hoax because it doesn't involve a CO2 geyser, although there may be a crested ibis.

11 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They also made excellent giant slingshots and rollerskates.:P

• Like 2

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

You don't fancy the Gosford hoax because it doesn't involve a CO2 geyser, although there may be a crested ibis.

Are you kidding?

Those glyphs are in paradise. Well paradise if not for all the extremely poisonous critters, crocodiles, gun restrictions, and Fosters beer...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Fosters beer...

You can use that dreck to chase away the evil critters instead of a gun. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Harte said:

Load of crap.

It's clear that the glyphs are merely a diatribe against some artisan or craftsman named "Acme."

anubis.gif

Harte

http://www.valeriebarrow.com/?p=164 

I knew of another story gleaned from the same site written by Paul White and how the glyphs were translated into the story of 2 Egyptian princes along with their crew having survived their boat being damaged. However one of the Princes was bitten by a snake and died. This was said to be 5,000 years ago; www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html

Archaeologists and Egyptologists have not been able to decipher the hieroglyphs and, that, coupled with rumours of an old man seen by a park ranger to be cutting the glyphs into the rock face; the area has been declared a hoax.

This has been challenged by a number of scholars, who produce good evidence of the site’s authencity as being a genuine Ancient Egyptian burial tomb.

I was listening to Steve Strong’s talk and his belief that the Egyptians came here 4,500 years ago. He also said he believed they came on a pilgrimage because they knew and respected the ancient Australian people who had been here a very long time. I was thinking, “I agree with that” … I had drawn an Egyptian like image:~

Draco – like reptilian image found at Cave Hill, Central Australia
(drawing made with permission)

I had seen on the ceiling of the Cave, at Cave Hill Central Australia, of the Seven Sisters from the Pleiades. On the ceiling it was drawn in black charcoal and was carbon dated over 20,000 years. It looked very similar to the ‘crocodile looking man‘ who is in the Judgement Day papyrus of Egyptian Legend,

Over the past few decades there have been aboriginal elders speaking of dreamtimes.. the oral histories passed down over the hundreds of generations and they confirm some of these tales.. including the underground pyramids. That they have been assigned to protect for thousands of years.. ( there are many vast  little known  underground connected cavern systems throughout Australia  that we can find records of if you look hard enough.. most are kept secret by the speleological societies throughout the world to prevent inexperienced people from being lost in these..   .. ) 

Those researchers who believe the Wandjina figures depict ancient astronauts place special emphasis upon the ‘helmets’ worn by the figures. On the other hand, I see the Wandjina figures in a different light – as depictions of ancient Egyptian or Phoenician seafarers who landed on the Kimberley coast in Bronze Age times [2000-1400BC] in the course of their voyages to south-east Asia and beyond in search of precious metals and gemstones, in the course of which they established colonies of long duration in Australia and neighbouring islands. [see “Pyramids in the Pacific – The Unwritten History of Australia” URU Publications 2000].

Archaeologists point to the basic similarities in the garments worn by the Wandjina and those of ancient Middle-Eastern mariners. These interesting possibilities are further supported by the presence of apparent Middle-Eastern racial features and ancient Egyptian words still to be found among local Aboriginal tribes.

Further support for this alternative argument can be found in the growing mass of Egyptian, Phoenician, Libyan and other rock inscriptions, and various stepped and other pyramids found in Australia and some of our near-island neighbours, suggesting long-term colonization by great numbers of these mineral-seekers as early as around 4000BC.   http://arqueologiaextraterrestre.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/wandjina-rock-art-kimberley-australia.html 

http://www.artilleryhistory.org/gunners_past_and_present/obituaries/obituaries_b/blakeney_ben.pdf 

Evidence of previous connections to Australia.. remembering also the silk road .. merchants ..search for rare metals acknowledged in history.. even in America.. there are many prehistoric copper mines.. then there are the  ancient jade figurines  that we can now use modern technology to find the sources of all these ancient artifact hint and even older and wider connections to lands all over the world.. 

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/phoenicians-in-queensland/3469860 

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/409018/ancient-egyptians-lived-near-woy-woy-fact-or-fantasy/

The commentary linked to this newspaper article is insightful.. also mention that there have been other places that have shown Egyptian hieroglyphs especially around Queensland .. home of the ancient Sarina Pheonican site.. comments from many people who have actually seen them .. there was a huge protest against the government mining opening in that area as there were thousands of ancient carvings on that site.. many too with carvings  of Egyptian like ships..  

Tim, dont know why you nominated Nth Qld. but you got that statement right. Everywhere from Cairns south there are landing points from either Egyptian or Phoenicians, -- we have off shore islands that have unexplainable mining, we have man-made ocean roads that any team of todays road builders would freak-out over, Yes we did have artefacts, but these have been "lost" in Govt analysis work, goggle Freshwater Point Qld for a starter,  if its photos you want refere to my last comment and email address.

Im with the Doc.

I live in Sarina Qld and I have found a "sling stone" in an area reported to have been mined for malachite (copper) calaverite, (telluride gold) and other things.. so my question is how the hell do boomerangs get to Egypt and sling stone's come to Australia??

The only link I can see, would be boats sailed from one place to another and a swap of cultural items.

There is also much evidence supporting the theory that a polymorphic cement (in this case made from a mixture of lime stone pumice stone, dolomite and crushed furnace slag) was used commonly in the area for the construction of slabs up to 12 inches thick on inshore harbours, some even had a non slip surface of an inch thick layer of cement and shell grit!

Oh and "where is the evidence", only "all around the bloody place", if you doubters and academic know it all's ever bothered to actually visit these sites you would be amazed.

Edited by crystal sage

59 minutes ago, Swede said:

Question: Over the decades, have you ever considered consulting reputable source material?

Like common sense..???  

if others including the people from India from    over 4000 years ago.. ( we have genetic evidence of their mass migration to Australia at that time)   knew of Australia..  then there is a significant chance that the Egyptians knew about Australia as well.  As there are trade links with the Egyptians and the people of India at that time. Maritime trade was very big at that time and could promise huge riches and power.. also it was heavily sponsored by the rulers of all the lands at that time too. 

This supports the possibility of the validity of one of the sons  Khufu  later  journey to Australia .. remember they may not have travelled with really skilled scribes in those days.. and whatever entourages that  was with him would have done the best they could to commemorate his soul. Just as we would now. The findings of similar  prehistoric carvings .. hieroglyphs in Queensland could indicate that more than one Egyptian ship went that way. There are also dream time stories of boats with heart beats.. ( the drummers who beat to the strokes of the ships.. ) http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/timelines/topics/solarships.htm 

The ageing Egyptologist Ray Johnson, who had translated extremely ancient texts for the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo eventually was successful in documenting and translating the two facing walls of Egyptian characters - which stemmed from the Third Dynasty.

The rock walls chronicle a tragic saga of ancient explorers shipwrecked in a strange and hostile land, and the untimely death of their royal leader, "Lord Djes-eb". A group of three cartouches (framed clusters of glyphs) record the name of "RA-JEDEF" as reigning King of the Upper and Lower Nile, and son of "KHUFU" who, in turn, is son of the King "SNEFERU".

This dates the expedition just after the reign of King Khufu (known in the Greek as "Cheops" reputed builder of the Great Pyramid) somewhere between 1779 and 2748 BC. Lord Djes-eb may have actually been one of the sons of the Pharaoh Ra Djedef, who reigned after Khufu.

australia_15_small.jpg

Sketches of the Rock Art

The hieroglyphic text was apparently written under the instruction of a ship's captain or similar, with the corner glyph on the wall displaying the title of a high official or chief priest.

The scribe is "speaking for his Highness, the Prince, from this wretched place where we were carried by ship." The expedition's leader, as mentioned before is described in the inscriptions as the King's son, "Lord Djes-eb", who came to grief a long way from home.

http://www.legislation.act.gov.au/di/2009-6/current/pdf/2009-6.pdf 

https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/land/guide-to-aboriginal-sites-and-places

http://austhrutime.com/aboriginal_australia.htm

Edited by crystal sage

One of the flakes was analysed and found to be from the Indochinite group, tektites from Indochina. This flake is the first of this type of tektite found in Australia. So there is the possibility, however remote, that this tiny flake was brought from Southeast Asia, as so far no unworked tektites of this kind have been found in Australia in  association with occupation sites. The Miriwun tektite may be the first Asian artefact from the Ice Age period to be found in Australia.  http://austhrutime.com/aboriginal_australia.htm 

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/1999/05/20/25983.htm

Koonalda Cave is a crater-like doline (limestone sinkhole) in the karst of the Nullarbor Plain. It was used as a flint mine, quarrying being carried out underground, often in places with no natural light, the resulting flint nodules being transported elsewhere for manufacture of tools. In the first dimly lit chamber of the cave, which was 100 m from the surface and 70 m below ground level, there were hearths, charcoal and mining residue. Later excavations found that flint mining had been practiced between 24 000 and 14 000 years ago.

A notable find in the cave was Pleistocene rock art, finger markings on the wall, 300 m from the entrance, where there was no natural light. There were 2 major attractions in this cave, reliable water and a plentiful supply of flint.  http://austhrutime.com/aboriginal_australia.htm 

another reason for the ancients to travel to Australia..  https://www.johnstonopals.com.au/about-opals  Australian opal which makes up 95% of the worlds opal,   ;)  other than Mars of course...  https://www.rt.com/news/272482-opal-mars-ancient-life/ 

https://www.ancient.eu/article/1079/trade-in-ancient-egypt/

:)  there are hints of south American connection to Australian Aboriginals.. they could be the mysterious Clovis people.. https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2015/07/22/discovery-change-view-human-history/

https://dna-explained.com/2014/02/13/clovis-people-are-native-americans-and-from-asia-not-europe/

nope ... further down it suggests a pre-Clovis  people that crossed the Berang straights during the ice age.. ( another time when  another wave of ancients colonized Australia ) Also.. if ancient kept going to Australia.. there is also the possibility of  some of the ancient people leaving Australia to other parts of the world.

Edited by crystal sage

4 hours ago, Harte said:

I already said they were documentaries.

Harte

I think all right-thinking people will recognize this for what it really is: some people had accidental contact with Our Past Basset Masters without previous preparations and this was part of their process of working through the mental trauma.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 5

This article is a mere compilation of names of researchers who have found Phoenician remains in Oceania. These researchers confirm that there is enough material evidence to warrant a comprehensible study into Phoenician expeditions into Australia and a possible reappraisal of its history. This page aims to establish the steppingstone for a very plausible hypotheses beyond the reach of academic bias. I thank these researchers on behalf of modern Phoenicians. I will include further updates on the subject as they come to hand.

Jealously guarding all sea-routes, captains would often sink their ships and abort their expedition if a rival ship was to discover the keys of those routes. The government would compensate them for the loss of these sunken ships. The Phoenicians had sophisticated navigation techniques and ships to carry heavy cargo across continents, but their secrecy had obscured their distant destinations and colonies. In this light, it would not be inconceivable to assume that the ships of Tarshish on their three-year voyages to Ofir ended up in Java, Sumatra and the Torres Strait.  https://phoenicia.org/australia.html 

or just distractions from doing Statistics homework.. and studying  for Statistics exams  :) Which is equally  traumatic .

The links to support my arguments disappeared ages ago.. but that new site I found.. http://austhrutime.com/aboriginal_australia.htm  

mentions new anomalies that I have yet to hear about. I do recall signing a petition years ago to stop the mining and building in the Sarina area that was full of thousands of artifact.   Amongst these  artifacts shown included many with hieroglyphs and more  ancient depictions of ships . http://www.australiaforeveryone.com.au/maritime-phoenicians.html 

http://ensignmessage.com/articles/queenslands-sea-kings-ancient-settlements/

Aboriginal artifacts are fairly plentiful, scattered about the complex.

The entire area shows clearing to have been undertaken in the past. Large softwoods relative to freshwater springs elsewhere are conspicuous by their absence. The present 4WD tracks through the complex show repeated bogging in the fine rich sieved soils. Obviously these areas have been cultivated in the past. Such soils are not to be found elsewhere along the coast. It is also known that an aboriginal camp existed at Plane Creek, Sarina and as well, at Armstrong Beach adjacent to Freshwater. However, no permanent camp was known to be at Freshwater Point and it is presumed the aborigines hunted there regularly.

It is contrary to known aboriginal cultures to have constructed such stone projects anywhere in Australia. It is also evident that walls were demolished by aborigines to build fish traps.

In the annals of antiquity, especially Phoenician and Egyptian, Ethiopian slaves were prevalent especially as galley slaves on ships. The origin and subsequent transport of African and Indus tribes becomes a very real possibility relative to colonies elsewhere especially on the Australian coast known in antiquity as Ophir. The customs of east coast tribes show Mediterranean, African and Indian associations that have long mystified anthropologists and if the Sarina site proves to be Phoenician, then the origins of aborigines in Australia requires thorough reinvestigation.

https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/are-there-3000-year-old-rock-statues-scattered-alo/3125958/

A more recent follow... story squashed by politicians.. and the usual discrediting of those brave enough to venture out of the strict historical parameters that has served us for centuries.. 

A. Less than that. It was censored within 24 hours. The council broke the
story and my phone rang non- stop for 48 hours. We had to take it off
the hook. Initially I had calls from around the world and the ABC rang
for brief interviews until the discrediting on the six o’clock news and
from that point on I was relegated to comedy sessions. This is the usual
method to reestablish political correctness.

Q. And the newspapers?

A. A reporter and photographer flew in and did a full coverage of one site
which was supposed to run in the Sunday Supplement of a leading Queensland
newspaper but I was told later that a politician killed the story.

Q. So what happens now?

A. I guess we wait for some PhD. to break ranks and to do a decent job on
these sites. As an amateur I can go to jail for digging or for just
retaining an artifact. Officially of course there is no site and there are
no artifacts.

Q. Do we have the expertise in Australia with the experience and knowledge to
handle the specific areas of research?

A. Firstly there is political censorship. You are asking an academic to put
his career on the line. Secondly the history of the ancient seafaring
nations is a blank chapter relative to 2000 B.C. to 200 B.C. and only a
handful of researchers have the specific knowledge of the ancient
Mediterranean sea- trading sagas. In almost every case such research has
officially been erased.

In this discovery we are talking about 4,000 years of history prior to the
British navigator Captain Cook, with Australia well known to ancient sea
traders and with the visitors coming and departing on the monsoon trade-winds
and the establishment of ancient colonies.  http://b-c-ing-u.com/2015/03/29/science-and-media-laughed-at-him-archaeology-newsflash-no-429/ 

Edited by crystal sage

Secondly the history of the ancient seafaring
nations is a blank chapter relative to 2000 B.C. to 200 B.C. and only a
handful of researchers have the specific knowledge of the ancient
Mediterranean sea- trading sagas. In almost every case such research has
officially been erased.

This is untrue. I don't know whether the source genuinely doesn't know what he's talking about or if he's deliberately lying, but this Wiki article should effectively counter his point, if anyone is interested in reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periplus

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

8 hours ago, crystal sage said:

:)  there are hints of south American connection to Australian Aboriginals.. they could be the mysterious Clovis people.. https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2015/07/22/discovery-change-view-human-history/

The only Natives connected to the Chukchi by DNA are the Dine' (Athapaskans, Apache, Navajo) as for Clovis, there is no real connections with The Australian First People and they weren't so mysterious. They were my ancestors,  and the ancestors of the Siouian-Iroquoian people.

• Like 3