Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Archeological Suppression in New Zealand

Chauncy

Reluctantly deleted out of concern for Cabal security.

Cranks do frequent these parts after all...

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

Nevertheless I saw the original post before you deleted it.

The Cabal wants to know because it is bored and curious: PM me with the name of the forum in question so I can be entertained, too.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

Send it to me too. I lack entertainment. 

• Like 2

Pm it it here also. I enjoy reading innovative assertions that may topple the Orthodoxy's house of cards.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

See what you started, Lord Harry? You're spreading the fringe. :lol:

I'm going to poke around in there. Might be fun if there are any Frank Colin followers.

• Like 1

Somebody link me to this hotbed of irrationality. (I'm probably already registered there LOL.)

Harte

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Somebody link me to this hotbed of irrationality. (I'm probably already registered there LOL.)

Harte

Get yourself some migraine glasses. My head is thumping from that place.....

• Like 2

Ach. So much interest in the fringe. To keep poor Lord Harry from sending the link to everyone at UM, I'll just go ahead and say it. It's just the Graham Hancock forum.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Piney said:

I'm going to poke around in there. Might be fun if there are any Frank Colin followers.

Yoiks! Caution, lest you incite the Burrow's Cave contingent.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Swede said:

Oh, dear, that Burrow's Cave falderal. I live in Chicago and thought I had to go to my museums to see ancient Egypt stuff. I could just go to the cave and see it without display cases!

Really, how on earth do people think this stuff is real?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Oh, dear, that Burrow's Cave falderal. I live in Chicago and thought I had to go to my museums to see ancient Egypt stuff. I could just go to the cave and see it without display cases!

Really, how on earth do people think this stuff is real?

Heavens. How can one dispute the authenticity of genuine gold-painted lead artifacts, replete with wholly inaccurate glyphs? Such cynicism. And the apparently non-existent cave should not at all influence one's evaluation.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Ach. So much interest in the fringe. To keep poor Lord Harry from sending the link to everyone at UM, I'll just go ahead and say it. It's just the Graham Hancock forum.

Awww... nevermind.  I'm there often.

Hoped it was some new batch of idiocy.

Harte

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Harte said:

Awww... nevermind.  I'm there often.

Hoped it was some new batch of idiocy.

Harte

A new bit of idiocy would be a refreshing change of pace from the recycled stuff.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Swede said:

There is a guy posting about Clovis tombs and shrines. He has anger issues too. You know I must Uncle. He's just asking for it.....

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Piney said:

There is a guy posting about Clovis tombs and shrines. He has anger issues too. You know I must Uncle. He's just asking for it.....

Indeed... So be it. Blessings granted. Let the smiting commence. As always, show mercy when possible.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Swede said:

show mercy when possible.

Not anymore.....

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Piney said:

Not anymore.....

Are you actually posting there? There's too much woo there, even for me, and I'm a Moderator here.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Are you actually posting there? There's too much woo there, even for me, and I'm a Moderator here.

Or you are unable to refute their assertions with the failed talking points handed down from the oligarchy of Academia to it's lickspittle shills.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Or you are unable to refute their assertions with the failed talking points handed down from the oligarchy of Academia to it's lickspittle shills.:rolleyes:

Now, now. We're talking about the fringe here. You know, the population whose collective IQ is seven.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Now, now. We're talking about the fringe here. You know, the population whose collective IQ is seven.

Generous to a fault, aren’t you? :lol:

cormac

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

One of them even had the tenacity to question my Egyptological credentials when I pointed out that Herodotus's reference to "20 years" was irrelevant to Egyptologists determining how long it took to build the Great Pyramid.

And that was coming from someone who defended von Daniken's ludicrous claim that it would have taken the Egyptians 600 years using Bronze Age technology to build the Great Pyramid!

A few of them...ahem...Cladking...even claimed it would be impossible to cut through limestone using copper tools. LOL!

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 4

Apparently only the super duper farting geysers were capable of quarrying stone.

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lord Harry said:

One of them even had the tenacity to question my Egyptological credentials when I pointed out that Herodotus's reference to "20 years" was irrelevant to Egyptologists determining how long it took to build the Great Pyramid.

And that was coming from someone who defended von Daniken's ludicrous claim that it would have taken the Egyptians 600 years using Bronze Age technology to build the Great Pyramid!

A few of them...ahem...Cladking...even claimed it would be impossible to cut through limestone using copper tools. LOL!

That's a common failing of the fringe. They really do not understand research protocols or methodology, and yet they seem to entertain notions that they know how historians think. This guy named Herodotus wrote a bunch of stuff around 450 BCE, so that must be where Egyptologists derive all of their knowledge. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and today's physicians derive their knowledge from medieval medical literature. That's how it works, right?

Simple minds.

• Like 2

Just watching this at the moment ... thought I would share.. 

It is brilliant.. an ancient  Peruvian link to New Zealand !!!   and the Red Headed link to New Zealand... ( to do with the RH negative blood groups too..) note .. will coincide with the Spanish Basques !!!!  

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/adventure/photos-emerge-of-incredible-easter-island-discovery/news-story/10740beb630cd8d75b89f3dc477b3ec9

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/polynesia-genius-navigators.html

http://users.on.net/~mkfenn/page5.htm

The following genetic information gives us a fairly clear picture of the genetic connections in the Pacific region, which shows that Polynesians left S.E. Asia 11,500 years ago and departed from the Taiwan area 6000 years ago. They spent 3,800years in Alaska/Canada before travelling South West to Hawai'i 2,200 years ago (genetics and family genealogies confirm this figure) and eventually south to Tahiti about 1,400 years ago and then on to New Zealand about 1,000 years ago (The last two figures are yet to be verified from Tahitian and Maori genealogies).

Geneticists have found that Polynesians do share a common male ancestor (Y chromozome) 11,500 years ago, with the short, dark frizzy haired New Guinea highlanders - genes from the ancient pygmy tribes that once populated the planet over 100,000 years ago. Significant populations of these people can still be found amongst the Andaman islanders and the Negritos of the Phillippines. Polynesians ceased contact with these people 11,500 years ago and to even the layman, their physical characteristics clearly show that they have evolved quite separately.

Edited by crystal sage