Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rabbits go on snake killing rampage

UM-Bot

In a bizarre role reversal a 42-year-old man in Australia who had been finding dead snakes on his property discovered that two rampaging rabid rabbits were responsible for killing them after he saw them attack another snake nearby.

"For three weeks Armando Del Manso believed his dog was responsible for the dead snakes showing up with teeth marks all over them on his East Barron property’s lawn each morning. But it turns out it was a pair of rampaging rabbits killing the snakes."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Cairns

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninjadude

• Mallaliak

• JackoftheFools

• danielost

Top Posters In This Topic

something about this reminds me of the man eating rabbit on Monty Python and the Holy Grail... :tu:

Well score one for evolution. Finally the little buggers are teaching those snakes a lesson or two.

Well score one for evolution. Finally the little buggers are teaching those snakes a lesson or two.

in 2 million years we will have carnivorous bunnies.

something about this reminds me of the man eating rabbit on Monty Python and the Holy Grail... :tu:

"That's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you ever lied your eyes on!"

Edited by Mallaliak

I have a feeling if this was the other way around then you guys wouldn't be saying the same thing you are now.

Obviously. A snake eating a rabbit isn't unusual or weird.

A rabbit killing a snake or chasing it up a tree/bush is weird and unusual.

Holy crap! Beware, snakes, because "death awaits you with nasty, pointed teeth..."

Holy crap! Beware, snakes, because "death awaits you with nasty, pointed teeth..."

huh, the snakes are the ones with the pointy teeth. the rabbits have chisaled teeth.

huh, the snakes are the ones with the pointy teeth. the rabbits have chisaled teeth.

Monty Python dude...don't steal my thunder here...:D

Hardcore rabbit !!!:devil:

Rabbits are not the fluffy innocent creatures that we tend to believe. In fact, the older a rabbit gets the more likely it is to become aggressive. Occasionally they kill dogs by kicking them in the ribcage until it collapses.

I keep my bunnies in pens to protect the cats of the house. The smallest one thinks it could easily take the cats. We have to keep them separated.

Don't mess with the bunnays!