Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circle Messages

Universal Absurdity

After having a long conversation with LoonBoy on crop circle communication (Link to thread), I was left wondering what crop circles mean. So instead of buying a book, i'm going to post images of crop circles and you tell me what you think the message could be.

feel free to post images of your own

First, this formation was found early in the morning, there were no footprints anywhere near it, and the stalks were bent, not broken. more than likely its not a hoax, so what could it mean? (other than the obvious representation of our solar system)

post-34-1085064095.jpg

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Universal Absurdity

• Chauncy

• thebarman

• joc

"This is where you are, this is where we are. Stop by for a cuppa tea sometime."

Looks like either it's our solar sysytem in the past or future, or someone else's.

well, i painstakingly counted all the circles, and there are 92.

could it represent the 92 elements that naturally occour on our planet or in this solar system? possibly saying that these arent all the elements, just because theyre the only ones here?

and whats with the circle in the ring by mars(?) is that them saying this is where we are?

What strikes me about this, and most Crop Circles, is they are just that: CIRCLES.

Occasionally there are squares or triangles but the vast majority seem to be circles or at the very least symetricle.

Now, (puts cynic's hat on), is this because circles are easy too fake and there are a huge number of fakes?

OR

(hat swapped for more usual "open minded" one),

Is the very symetry a message in its self?

Humberwitch.

crop circles are easy to fake because they are circles, what cant be faked is:bent stalks, the 'sound resination' (investigated by nasa) the electromagnetic energy...and some other stuff. click the link on the original message for more info.

Here is an interesting one. supposedly its binary code(i cant read binary)

it was in a field with a human face formation.

*i will post the face a little later

post-34-1085084894.jpg

Due to the lengthy debate in the other thread, I'm not going to participate in this thread - tongue.gif

(Hands reins back to UA) original.gif

The first could possibly be (if I thought crop circles were real) the structure of an atom in their part of the universe?

The fact that none of these have been (or reported to be anyway) instantly recognizable says that most likely, we really won't know what they are, what they're for, or who (or what) is creating them. Its all good to speculate of course, but - from atoms and molecules, to music, to DNA strands, to a base-6 numerical and mathematical system, to communications via the most basic form of self-expression and therefore will - art - what are the CURRENT functions they are performing?

'maps and directions' like in the movie "Signs" - basically, "this way to Phoenix" or "lots of people with guns here". The symbols aren't even FOR us, but only for whoever is creating them.

'secret communication' with certain individuals "in the know", possibly involving the government, a sort of terrestrial telegram - when news copters fly over and newspaper reports start yabbering about another strange swath cut into Farmer McGillicutty's corn crop, *someone* knows what this means - what then? Will they tell us? Is it good or bad?

'heya' - as stated before, perhaps they are some form of teaching tool, showing us the characters of their extremely complex languages, or mimicking our own language in their way, trying to find common ground, etc.

'covert gubment bidness' - Well, who knows. Something called "biosensors" is being worked on by the United States Department of Defense - perhaps these crops have been altered in such a way that they have been made to "sense" and react to certain things? Maybe one of our top secret labs are beaming invisible rays of some sort into "tagged" crops, which are programmed to lay down in a certain pattern? Maybe the crop circles are being created by something alright but not the way we think - maybe they are detecting something ...

'psychological warfare' from whoever THEY are. Simply plastering grafitti all over our planet with impugnity, knowing we know its there but not knowing what it is or how its being done or what we can do about it. Simple intimidation?

'manifestation of collective unconscious' - perhaps these symbols are a natural 'language' which mankind, overall, is creating, unconsciously, and causing to manifest. As our individual thoughts change by the second, so too would the collective thoughts of our species, therefore no two circles would ever be the same - makes me wonder about any changes or identifiable differences in circle patterns before and after traumatic events, wars, etc.

'natural' ahem. Water spouts, plasma vortexes, yeah. Some of these I believe are probably correct, as nature does have a way of doing some pretty bizarre things now and then. All of them? No way.

'hoaxes' - yeah but not ALL of them, no way. They are NOT two guys in England, nor an entire college class in the states - I give them credit but unless they have a lot of time and money, and are trained ninjas, the idea that all circles are hoaxes created by people for various reasons is simply ridiculous. As for radiation though, an experiment was done recently in which a university modified a microwave oven and 'aimed' it at portions of a field, and got (according to the reports) identical crop-circle-like results (crops changed on the molecular level, radiation, etc) - again, unless there are a lot of people walking around in someone's field in the middle of the night carrying a G.E. kitchenmate, I can't in good conscience give this one full credit.

All in all, far too many things we KNOW of that they could be, and FAR more things we DON'T know, or don't apply to the phenomenon, to really think we could come up with an answer that is obvious enough to make us slap ourselves on the foreheads.

If there are 92 circles.....could it be the structure of the Uranium atom ?

Athlon

its possible, i had'nt noticed that 92 was uranium's atomic mass. could it be a covert government message? i believe the circle is a couple years old, and i havent heard anything about a nuke. very odd.

and whats with the circle in the ring by mars(?) is that them saying this is where we are?

Could be a signal device on Mars, left there in Mar's ancient past. If the signal device was made to detect certain key signs in our evolution, like nuclear testing, sonic booms, or to detect our satellites and space shuttles, then it would only start sending signals after the certain critiera is met. Why do we have such a fascination with Mars?. Why is there so many different countries entering the space age?, Why are they all going to Mars?

Am I wrong or is the majority of these crop circles happening in Britain?

user posted image

The pictured formation at the start of this thread looks similar to the original layout of the Avebury mounds.

user posted image

I'm not sure if that ring is round Mars, I can't confidently allocate a planet to each of those circles there arn't enough.

Which got me thinking, maybe it's not a solar system map, but a Galaxy map, a bit like this one:

post-34-1085484688.jpg

Edited by thebarman

It probably means "Hay Dude look at the pretty pattern i made over night, to miss lead others into thinking aliens can be bothered to leave messages we dont understand, oh it gonna make me famous for about a month an maybe be in a book yay!!" huh.gif

Crop circles have been proven, get over it! laugh.gif

Im not trying to be nagative...ok maybe i am....but come on people. blink.gif

It probably means "Hay Dude look at the pretty pattern i made over night, to miss lead others into thinking aliens can be bothered to leave messages we dont understand, oh it gonna make me famous for about a month an maybe be in a book yay!!"  huh.gif

Crop circles have been proven, get over it!  laugh.gif

Im not trying to be nagative...ok maybe i am....but come on people.  blink.gif

user posted image

What excactly isit that has been proven ??

That Yes They Do infact Exist ?

Somehow I get the Feeling you are talking from where the sun don't shine. We have discussed whether or not Crop circles are fake or not on another thread

Go Post Here

Go argue your case there and dont make any more comments here unless you can provide crediable proof that men created this

user posted image 300 meter's wide

Diffrent Perspective

user posted image

Courtesy of a post made by UA on the Other thread

This Happened overnight , so each circle would have had to be made in 30 seconds

Nugget disgust.gif

Moving right along....

on page one i posted a second pic.

i have since found out that it could possibly be a reply to a message that SETI sent in 1974.

user posted image

Click scar's above link for the info. its on page 4 of that particular thread

Or Click Here for the full article on this formation.

Guest Lottie

Whether the crop circles that have been posted on this thread are real or hoaxes, they are all very creatively and intricately designed. Someone [meaning a human or alien] obviously has some very real talent. Had to wonder though are you sure some are not photoshop jobs?

are you sure some are not photoshop jobs?

Any crop circle image that i post comes straight from this site The woman who runs the site (lucy pringle) is a respected crop circle researcher. the formations are cataloged by year and month. any photoshopping would surely damage her reputation, as well as the selling value of the images. (she sells posters to fund her research from what i understand)

Guest Lottie

Thanks for the link UA. Well then these crop circles really are amazing then. Whoever and whatever is doing these are definately not after money. Something like that in the Tate Modern would be worth a small fortune.

Great links UniversalAbsurdity,

This one caught my eye, definately an eclipse although it doesn't look that perfect. The circles are wonky leading me to believe that this might have been faked.

user posted image

The circles are wonky leading me to believe that this might have been faked.

i would have to agree with you on that one. Unfortunately the lucy pringle site does not discriminate lol.

I can see how it could be fake, I'm partial to that opinion as well. The same distortion happens as the crops grow, so if it was placed there in young crop it would distort as it grew.