Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circle Messages

Universal Absurdity

This is the one that appeared in an hour span of time. a guy was flying (in the daytime) looking for formations to photograph, after flying over this spot, he kept going for a half hour, on his return it was there. Right next to a busy highway

uk96ay2.jpg

Joc have you seen this thread ? Particularly page 4.

Me and loonboy had a good debate goin from page 2 on, if you're interested in reading more. Pleanty of links and pics in there.

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Universal Absurdity

• Chauncy

• thebarman

• joc

Is that Stonehenge in the background?

indeed it is.

not to mention that the circumfrence of the crop formation is the same as stonehenge (so i've heard)

Here is a better pic, i would assume that the circumfrence that was compared, is the circle around stonehenge

stonehg96.jpg

Crops are a perfect place to make large art and symbolism. Many of them are secluded so it would be a mystery to the humans when they found out.

People have wondered for ages why aliens choose crops to portray their images, the above massage is my main explination.

Cool!

Stonehegde, Crop circles?

No known connection, UNTIL NOW!!! Ahahaahahahaahhaahaha!

blink.gif

Crops are a perfect place to make large art and symbolism. Many of them are secluded so it would be a mystery to the humans when they found out.

People have wondered for ages why aliens choose crops to portray their images, the above massage is my main explination.

I'll agree with that thumbsup.gif

I'll agree with that thumbsup.gif

What's funny is that usually uncritable people find them (the UFOs, or crop circles) so the general public, already thinking it fictional, thinks even lower of the whole UFO topic.

well, that one definately looks like it has to do with orbits

Some crop circles are plain ugly but those ones are pretty I wonder how long it would take you or a group of people to create a cropcircle like that? Yeah they should take a jr and sr high schoolers and see how long it takes them to make a crop circle like that! I wonder if crop circles will ever be solved?

Here's a new image to ponder over.

I think it looks like an asian mickey mouse

i have no clue what it could mean or what else it might represent.

anyone have any ideas?

post-34-1088726707.jpg

OOoooOOOooo

I just checked in at the lucy pringle homepage, and found several new images from this year. Here ya go, fresh from the camera:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Source of these pics and a ton more

omg UA, you posted the wrong pic about the "Bee" crop circle...

Look what it's RIGHT next to.

user posted image

We've always wondered why people long ago made things like this horse, pointing to the sky..

omg UA, you posted the wrong pic about the "Bee" crop circle...

Thats why i put the link in original.gif

i have always wondered about that horse, how long has it been there?

In the case of the Alton Barnes horse there it was made by a man named John Thorne in 1812. He was paid 20 pounds to do it by a man named Mr. Pile...

So this White Horse at least wasn't a mysterious creation from the Neo-Lithic era or anything..

those are some pretty impressive circles. a couple have appeared nar me, im gonna get sum pics on sun if poss. theres 2 on the south downs if theres anyone here who lives close.(england, that is)

Edited by Morgoroth

i live near the southdowns!! Ive seen 2 UFO's and believe they are creating the intelligent cro circles. ive heard theories that some of the circles are like sound wave symbols ie music written down, ive also heard that the circles contain maths and physics so complex that even scientists cant quite grasp the answer. has anyone else heard similar?? wacko.gif

I'm still trying to figre out if they are real. I mean I know I'm late on this topic, but we have people that admitted doing these before so what if thy all have been done by someone. But then again what if they all are NOT manmade.

alis & D12

Check out this thread for more info on crop circle anomalies. me and loonboy had quite the debate in there.

I just think that the "real" crop circles are just art being shown to us.

They are very pretty looking.

I've got this theory on crop circles....no stop groaning it wont take long. Right, here goes.

OK, lets pretend I'm an alien. Well, that was easy. OK, so I'm an Alien and I'm on my homeworld, and I know about Earth. I know it has Earthlings on it, and plants and other animals.

My alien technology is a bit more advanced than Earths, but we haven't quite mastered interstella travel yet, we can go quite far granted, but nowhere near enough to Earth to set down in someones back garden.

So here I am, thinking to myself how cool it would be if we could talk to those Earthlings, so I build myself a communication device, and what this device does is enable me to write stuff in crops, on a planet millions of miles away.

I do this at nightime so nobody wondering through the field will get burned by my sub-galaxy-laser-writing-thingy and hope that when the little Earthlings get up in the morning they'll be able to decipher my CrAzY handwriting....

....except of course we can't!

Bummer tongue.gif

I think your theory was decent, maybe its not a lazer....more like an energy ball of sorts that has a pre programmed pattern to make.. who knows. we live in a universe that is essentially everything that there is, of which i'm sure we only know a very tiny percent

A second thought... Perhaps these crop formations dont come from outside the earth at all. who knows if there is an advanced civilization living right under our noses Stranger things have happened.

post-34-1089901607.jpg

who knows if there is an advanced civilization living right under our noses

Well, this is of course also quite possible, I just always end up thinking if they were here already they wouldn't go to all the trouble ruining some poor farmers potato plants.

My theory suggests an explanation for those who believe there's something sinister and unexplained about crop circles, but arn't quite ready to accept there made by an alien in an intergalactic combine harvester.

Just found a more detailed article on the Aricebo formation ( apparent reply to a message sent out in space in 1974 )

We Made Contact

Maybe thebarman is right after all whistling2.gif

post-34-1089904385.jpg

They say, “We have one weird lawnmower, and we are not afraid to use it!”

• 2 weeks later...

that almost creeped me out