Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Britain-obsessed' asylum seekers should be

chemical-licker

'Britain-obsessed' asylum seekers should be let into UK at earliest convenience, says Europe's Justice CommissionerEurope's Justice Commissioner will tomorrow demand a change in the lawto allow 'Britain-obsessed' asylum seekers into the UK at theirearliest convenience.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1214848/Britain-obsessed-asylum-seekers-let-UK-earliest-convenience-says-Europes-Justice-Commisioner.html#ixzz0RgOSL2SH

:angry2: who the hell is this guy. we in England will decide whether to take them in and I for one will say no. England is full!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• Bill Hill

• Mattshark

• momentarylapseofreason

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let 'em all in and after a week of sleeping under a bridge give 'em a ticket home. That should cure them.

Let 'em all in and after a week of sleeping under a bridge give 'em a ticket home. That should cure them.

You are forgetting about 1 thing, their human rights, they will use it to get all the money and houses they can.:angry2:

granted I'm all for limiting immigration .....

especially in small countries. but where did your parents come from ? when did you line immigrate ?

Europe's Justice Commissioner Jacques Barrot, will tomorrow demand a change in the law to allow 'Britain-obsessed' asylum seekers into the UK at their earliest convenience.

I think it got lost in translation or something, what he's really saying is..

"France doesn't want these immigrants, lets dump em in Britain. Besides they want to go to there anyway because of its Benefits system."

Edited by Bill Hill

Canada is full too, Move along, nothing to see here, no worthy terrorist target, boring place, stay in France, a happenin' place... :yes:

Come to think of it, maybe those suicide bombers wouldn't mind working in mines up here. We lack qualified people for blasting ore bodies. Temporary duty, well paid. Sorry no medical coverage... :)

Let them in, they'll see we are nation of fat, lazy, idiots and they'll want to go somewhere good.

WTF do people think we have a great benefit system? And why do they think that asylum seeks can apply for it (because they can't the get next to nothing). Why do people assume asylum seeker=terrorist.

Is because of a small brain?

Edited by Mattshark

Let them in, they'll see we are nation of fat, lazy, idiots and

naive liberal do-gooders..

itching to bend over backwards for any asylum seeker.

Again, I think everyone has noticed.

WTF do people think we have a great benefit system?

Free housing, cash and knowing the Police can't do anything, unlike the french Spanish or The Greek police.

And why do they think that asylum seeks can apply for it (because they can't the get next to nothing).

will assess your circumstances and needs. If you are not able to support yourself and your family while we are considering your application, you may apply to us for money and somewhere to live. However, if you did not apply for asylum until some time after your arrival in the United Kingdom, we may not be able to help you with support unless it is necessary to do so to prevent a breach of your rights under the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).

so that's that settled then. <_<

European human rights.

Why do people assume asylum seeker=terrorist.Is because of a small brain?

No, because they come from dodgy countries. So, the potential is there..

Afghan, Somalia Iran Iraq... Algeria

Sure, we've bombed a few of those countries, but that's even more valid reason not to let them in; they hate us, so again have the potential to be terrorists.

In some cases, it's obvious they will be a threat to the UK. As we've already seen.

Why take the risk?

Obvious not all will be terrorists, they will be a burden and a strain on resources.

The one's in Calais are the dodgy of the dodge.. no other European country wants them, they were pushed through; Yep the Italians, Greece and Spain know the score.

The Improper use of the Word but here is how it sits: Karma

It’s all about Karma Baby! The British Government for many centuries has been Oppresive to other Peoples, Waltz right into other People Countries and Towns and set up the System of Oppressive, right to you better Kiss our Queen, and Royal Status, and Oh Here is the Huge British Taxation Buckets, well, it Karma Genie Time and they’ve all come to retire upon the British Government Coat Tails and the Commoners are footing the Bill, I see more and More Immigrants arriving and Taxes going up.

Edited by Enigmatic Ghost

naive liberal do-gooders..

itching to bend over backwards for any asylum seeker.

Again, I think everyone has noticed.

Free housing, cash and knowing the Police can't do anything, unlike the french Spanish or The Greek police.

will assess your circumstances and needs. If you are not able to support yourself and your family while we are considering your application, you may apply to us for money and somewhere to live. However, if you did not apply for asylum until some time after your arrival in the United Kingdom, we may not be able to help you with support unless it is necessary to do so to prevent a breach of your rights under the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).

so that's that settled then. <_<

European human rights.

No, because they come from dodgy countries. So, the potential is there..

Afghan, Somalia Iran Iraq... Algeria

Sure, we've bombed a few of those countries, but that's even more valid reason not to let them in; they hate us, so again have the potential to be terrorists.

In some cases, it's obvious they will be a threat to the UK. As we've already seen.

Why take the risk?

Obvious not all will be terrorists, they will be a burden and a strain on resources.

The one's in Calais are the dodgy of the dodge.. no other European country wants them, they were pushed through; Yep the Italians, Greece and Spain know the score.

If ya like. Bet you'd love to live in poor housing conditions and live on the food vouchers asylum seeker have.

The Improper use of the Word but here is how it sits: Karma

It’s all about Karma Baby! The British Government for many centuries has been Oppresive to other Peoples, Waltz right into other People Countries and Towns and set up the System of Oppressive, right to you better Kiss our Queen, and Royal Status, and Oh Here is the Huge British Taxation Buckets, well, it Karma Genie Time and they’ve all come to retire upon the British Government Coat Tails and the Commoners are footing the Bill, I see more and More Immigrants arriving and Taxes going up.

Karma is a load of crap and in no way shape or form should a nation turn turttle because of a rogue fanatical group. Britain is lost they are done screwed beyond repair and I hate saying that Pavot but it's the truth. To many turn a blind eye so they can look moral. I use to and I won't anymore. I see whats happened in Britain and it disgusts me to know end. This is not about racism not one single bit my friend. This is about preservation.

I would love to see Britain rise from the ashes and take back what is theres, but sadly they can't as PC politicians remove the peoples right to do so. In the U.S. it is an oath to defend ones country from foreign and domestic threats. You wait for the day that becomes impossible and we all will be singing a different tune.

BILL nailed it and damn right as he see's a dieng nation in it's death throws.

Sorry Pav this was more or less just a comment, not directed at you

Edited by The Silver Thong

If ya like. Bet you'd love to live in poor housing conditions and live on the food vouchers asylum seeker have.

Hey Matt if you want to open your doors to every tom dick and harry thats fine, but when you open my doors to the same thing you better believe people/me will be offended.

Let them in, they'll see we are nation of fat, lazy, idiots and they'll want to go somewhere good.

WTF do people think we have a great benefit system? And why do they think that asylum seeks can apply for it (because they can't the get next to nothing). Why do people assume asylum seeker=terrorist.

Where do you get your rosy colored eyewear from? Please get me a pair!! Maybe then again not, it may cause me to make detrimental mistakes.

Show me where you get your logic from? Do you only think with your feelings/emotional brain?

The ship is full and it's sinking fast!

If my house/home is full and my children are already having a difficult time, then I don't adopt more children. Simple really.

Do good> but do it with logic.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

Hey Matt if you want to open your doors to every tom dick and harry thats fine, but when you open my doors to the same thing you better believe people/me will be offended.

Yes, it would be like my husband letting a bunch of strangers move into our already full home, without asking me and the kids, and I have to foot the bill! Oh joy!! And him being more concerned with the quantity than the quality of people he wants to move into our home. Basically the same here.

People pay these ridiculous taxes and foot the bill and have no say in this? Ridiculous!

yeah judging from the asylum seekers I've seen, I'd love it.

Sitting around on my fat *** all day, not having to work..not getting hassled, playing playstation. Sounds great.

And if I need extra cash, there's always the black market or better yet 'crime'

I don't even have to do the groundwork; the gangs, are already in place.

False ID, false credit cards,false bank accounts, Now what can this rich filthy white infidel infested **** hole give me.

Sitting around on my fat *** all day, not having to work..not getting hassled, playing playstation. Sounds great.

False ID, false credit cards,false bank accounts, Now what can this rich filthy white infidel infested **** hole give me.

Really, I don't see them leaving skidmarks to leave the west. LOL!

The problem is soon thereafter they want what everyone else wants too-understandable-but many don't want to work-or there are no jobs-or they refuse to learn the language-or take it by force. Some blend in really well though.

This is why the crime rates have SKYROCKETED since this mass influx. It's just not the same anymore. And I don't know about Britain but in Germany the women have been getting harassed alot also, and I heard in Sweden it's really bad. The news won't tell you this, but you can see alot of documentaries about the problems and diificult issues/consquences that have come up.

Too bad you can't tell it like it is without sounding like a bigot.

If anyone wants to know the mentality/inner workings of many of these asylum seekers, read The Infidel by Aayan Hirsi-excellent read ,and she is so honest and an amazing woman. I wish more were like her!

If you like. So that would be what, 1 in 10000 who have that?

Most live in crappy conditions and have very little money.

If you are offended by people being foreign that is your problem. Oh I forgot, it is ok to migrate, just so long as your rich.

So they are leaving a crappy condition to live in another crappy condition? Where's the sense in that? You are making no sense. In germany they live better than most people over here (after they obtain allowance to remain), certainly better than the poor in the U.S. they are not homeless and live in nice apartments. That's a fact. Now let that sink in! I pity some of these people over here!

Come over here (USA) and have a look, we have families (natives) living in tents! They (european asylum seekers) really do live much better than many here in the U.S. (it's own american citizens). Where's their asylum?

The problem is the ideology-Islam is a political movement-believe me!

After WWII and the holocaust, Europe developed a terrible guilt complex. Through slight of hand and mind, necessary because the Jews do not need Europe's pity any more, the Muslims were exchanged for the Jews, and third-worlders in general.

Of course, if you give the Chinese, Indian, Latino or Christian/secular Arab or African a chance, you have a very good chance of being glad for it.

But Islam's ethical system seems a stranger to reason, hard work and critical thought.

I said from what I've seen,

Have you met 10000 refugees? probably not.. but we can escape this rather embarrassing silence. Let's make up a statistic instead. :geek:

Do they?

So people of the leftist persuasion tell me, poverty creates crime..

Does this mean they're likely to turn to crime?

I wondered where London's somalian gangs came from. It's like they magically appeared from nowhere.

Anyway all asylum seekers don't pay taxes and receive financial support from the state..

Might not seem a lot to you but x it by mmmh 10000 and it soon adds up.

I've also observed, they seem to bring the crappy less desirable elements of their culture which ironically, made their original country of origin such a shithole abhorrent place to begin with.

If you are offended by people being foreign that is your problem. Oh I forgot, it is ok to migrate, just so long as your rich.

Matt, he is offended by an ideology, not race or ethnicity.

Oh I forgot, it is ok to migrate, just so long as your rich.

Ok then, by your definition, the 2.8 billion people of the world's population living in poverty can and should be able to live over here in the UK.

I'm probably being labeled a bigot by some now, for being offended by sexism and being labeled a dirty kuffar . LOL!

How very ironic!

This question keeps cropping up & i've not heard a decent answer yet, so lets try again.

"why do these people make a bee line for the U.K. Why are they queing up in calais and risking life & limb clinging to the underside of lorries to get HERE?. Why do they fail to seek asylum in one of the many european countries (who supposedly operate under the same E.U. rules) they have to travel through to get HERE?. What then ultimately is the deciding factor in them making the effort to get HERE?. Clue...it's not the climate.

So matt, why do you think they come here?

Edited by itsnotoutthere