Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Britain-obsessed' asylum seekers should be

chemical-licker

Let them in, they'll see we are nation of fat, lazy, idiots and they'll want to go somewhere good.

WTF do people think we have a great benefit system? And why do they think that asylum seeks can apply for it (because they can't the get next to nothing). Why do people assume asylum seeker=terrorist.

Is because of a small brain?

Touch of 'self loathing' creeping in there matt.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• Bill Hill

• Mattshark

• momentarylapseofreason

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes: Edited by itsnotoutthere

If you like. So that would be what, 1 in 10000 who have that?

Most live in crappy conditions and have very little money.

And what do the french offer them?

post-39751-125351868903_thumb.jpg

This question keeps cropping up & i've not heard a decent answer yet, so lets try again.

"why do these people make a bee line for the U.K. Why are they queing up in calais and risking life & limb clinging to the underside of lorries to get HERE?. Why do they fail to seek asylum in one of the many european countries (who supposedly operate under the same E.U. rules) they have to travel through to get HERE?. What then ultimately is the deciding factor in them making the effort to get HERE?. Clue...it's not the climate.

So matt, why do you think they come here?

Because they more than likely speak English and have a distored view of the country.

No self loathing here, I'm neither fat nor lazy. It is just a fact that the UK is generally fat, we lead Europe in obesity, it is also recently been found that obesity is bad for the brain. I feel my argument stands up.

Nice to see the level of argument you come up with.

Edited by Mattshark

Ok then, by your definition, the 2.8 billion people of the world's population living in poverty can and should be able to live over here in the UK.

Did I say that? No. I didn't.

I'm probably being labeled a bigot by some now, for being offended by sexism and being labeled a dirty kuffar . LOL!

How very ironic!

Well firstly you are assuming that all people from one religion are sexist, you are then want to discriminate against them. So yes you are and you are no better for doing so.

Let them in, they'll see we are nation of fat, lazy, idiots and they'll want to go somewhere good.WTF do people think we have a great benefit system? And why do they think that asylum seeks can apply for it (because they can't the get next to nothing). Why do people assume asylum seeker=terrorist.Is because of a small brain?

When its comes to the United Kingdom and wanting the best for the country and working to make it Great, its matt and his ilk that we're up against, they wake up every morning...see what they can find to demolish, to undermine, or cast away. :angry:

Did I say that? No. I didn't.

Following the logic of your argument.

I can see now you're just making statements with no thought, no counterpoint, no foresight..

Tough work, tough work..

Really, I don't see them leaving skidmarks to leave the west. LOL!

The problem is soon thereafter they want what everyone else wants too-understandable-but many don't want to work-or there are no jobs-or they refuse to learn the language-or take it by force. Some blend in really well though.

This is why the crime rates have SKYROCKETED since this mass influx. It's just not the same anymore. And I don't know about Britain but in Germany the women have been getting harassed alot also, and I heard in Sweden it's really bad. The news won't tell you this, but you can see alot of documentaries about the problems and diificult issues/consquences that have come up.

Too bad you can't tell it like it is without sounding like a bigot.

If anyone wants to know the mentality/inner workings of many of these asylum seekers, read The Infidel by Aayan Hirsi-excellent read ,and she is so honest and an amazing woman. I wish more were like her!

Hm, Germany. Well, yes the women get harrased there quite a lot. Let's see. Hamburg, the Rotlichtmilliue, every pimp a german, italien, russian and here a and there a turk. Wait, a turk? Isn't he muslim? See what did I tell you? Pah, muslims. No respect for women.

Frankfurt, be aware of the eastern mafia, russians, ukrainians. And yes, here and there a few muslims. MUSLIMS, again? What the f...?

Berlin, yes mostly turks. Selling kebabs. Watch out there might be a bomb in there.

Anyway, why do you guys blame the immigrants? Do they vote for your governments? Clean up your backyard first and then deal with the immigration process. Until then you will get all kinds of people in.

Canada is full too, Move along, nothing to see here, no worthy terrorist target, boring place, stay in France, a happenin' place... :yes:

You are a native, right?

Ahh... of course I knew there had to be a logical reason why hundreds of asylum seekers were queing up on the other side of the channel to get here. cheers matt :tu:

"Because they more than likely speak English and have a distorted view of the country" :- mattshark

p.s. When I use the term 'self loathing' as in 'self loathing liberal' I do not mean you personally, but in a general sense. i.e. somebody who feels they should apologise for the sins of their forebears e.g. saying sorry for the slave trade or bombing dresden etc.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I'm probably being labeled a bigot by some now, for being offended by sexism and being labeled a dirty kuffar . LOL!

How very ironic!

The funny thing is that most radical muslims have no idea how kuffar should be used. Kuffar was used to describe the pagan idoloters who persecuted the early muslims in the time of the Prophet Muhammad. It is a derivation of the verb kufara (to cover) as in to cover oneself from God, to deny god.

Now when used against non-believers such as myself it is the right word, but when used against Jews and Christians this is where radical muslims really show their stupidity. For christians and jews this is non-applicable, because they believe in the abrahamic god, they are 'Ahl al-Kitab' (people of the book), and should be held in reverence just as much as any muslim.

In Syria, Muslims refer to Christians and Jews as Masihiyyeen: people of the messiah.

For radical muslims to reinvent the terminology of kuffar to be used as a derogatory term to a country that is mainly christian or theistic shows an abject failure to understand the Koran.

To summarize, radical muslims are dangerous and ****ing stupid.

Where do you get your rosy colored eyewear from? Please get me a pair!! Maybe then again not, it may cause me to make detrimental mistakes.

Show me where you get your logic from? Do you only think with your feelings/emotional brain?

The ship is full and it's sinking fast!

If my house/home is full and my children are already having a difficult time, then I don't adopt more children. Simple really.

Do good> but do it with logic.

He has no regard for England, he actually despises it.

Hm, Germany. Well, yes the women get harrased there quite a lot. Let's see. Hamburg, the Rotlichtmilliue, every pimp a german, italien, russian and here a and there a turk. Wait, a turk? Isn't he muslim? See what did I tell you? Pah, muslims. No respect for women.

Frankfurt, be aware of the eastern mafia, russians, ukrainians. And yes, here and there a few muslims. MUSLIMS, again? What the f...?

Berlin, yes mostly turks. Selling kebabs. Watch out there might be a bomb in there.

Anyway, why do you guys blame the immigrants? Do they vote for your governments? Clean up your backyard first and then deal with the immigration process. Until then you will get all kinds of people in.

It's not the odd Turk, they're the majority when it comes to prostitution and crime.

He has no regard for England, he actually despises it.

You do get that impression don't you.

granted I'm all for limiting immigration .....

especially in small countries. but where did your parents come from ? when did you line immigrate ?

Possibly in around the 1700's or so (1935 or so for my grandfather from Ireland), maybe earlier. But, back then, there were only a couple million and FAR less than now in the 1930's.

This is now, the present. 60million people on a small island, we're already over populated, and a lot of people simply come here to take advantage of our NHS and free money the gov't splashes around.

Does any country in Europe have it's own voice? Or are they just silenced with back handed bribes?

Prove it.

Turkeys the distribution point for sex slaves from across eastern Europe, Turks run prostitution rackets in every major European city, they were the main players in England until larger Muslim groups moved in, at least they never run the Muslim pedophile rings that we've had in the UK.

LOL....

Just watched channel 4 news. They had an item about this very topic. A reporter was in the camp interviewing one of the asylum seekers. And he asked him the very question i've asked on this thread.

Reporter :-

"why are you trying to get to the U.K., why not seek asylum here in France?

Asylum seeker :-

"because in england they give you much more, here they give you nothing"

From the horses mouth so to speak.

No sooner had the French destroyed a squalid campsite of immigrants seeking entry into Britain earlier this week than several others sprang up in its wake.

Farewell the Jungle; hello the Wilderness, as one of the new settlements in Calais was immediately dubbed.

Clearly this problem isn't going away so long as the UK remains a magnet for economic migrants from all over the globe.

They will pay almost any price to people traffickers; endure filth, squalor and disease in the French camps; risk virtually any danger by clinging to the underside of lorries – all in order to gain entry to the promised land of the UK.

We are told it is because these people are poor – although many of them manage to find £9,000 to pay the traffickers to smuggle them into France.

And if you are unlucky enough to be born in a Middle Eastern slum, the prospect of living in a democratic country in the West is understandably a desirable goal.

But neither poverty nor a desire for freedom explain why the migrants elevate the UK above all our European neighbours.

This week, erudite commentators have expended thousands of words attempting to explain the attraction and most seem to have come to the conclusion that it is almost impossibly complex.

It isn't. It couldn't be simpler; so simple in fact that it can be articulated in just a few words by Afridi Kahn, a migrant quoted in newspapers this week after he was evicted from the Calais camp:

"In Britain you get a solicitor, pocket money, good accommodation, your health is taken care of. People have rights in Britain. In France you get nothing."

Got that? Get into to Britain and you'll get free housing, legal advice, food, education, health care and cash in hand – you'll never have to work again.

This concept may be far too complicated for highly-educated politicians and media commentators in the UK to grasp, but in the slums of Kabul and Baghdad it is understood perfectly well.

And let us get the terminology right. These people are not refugees.

They can't be described as asylum seekers because they have never asked for asylum.

This week those rounded up at the Jungle were given a choice – return to Afghanistan with £1,700 in your pocket (partially funded by British taxpayers), or claim asylum in France.

The vast majority refused both and instead went back onto the streets to start again their attempts to get into the UK.

If these were genuine refugees fleeing persecution they would surely claim asylum in the first free country they escaped to. But in many cases these migrants have travelled across Turkey, Greece and Italy before spending many months in France – all without asking for refugee status.

Once in Britain, of course, they will claim asylum. Among the other benefits our country offers is the fact that you are far more likely to be granted asylum in the first place, and, even if you are refused, there is virtually no chance of deportation – unlike our European neighbours.

Since 1997 Labour's "open doors" policy has made Britain a soft touch for any economic migrant, jihadi or common or garden benefits bandit from the four corners of the earth.

LOL....

Just watched channel 4 news. They had an item about this very topic. A reporter was in the camp interviewing one of the asylum seekers. And he asked him the very question i've asked on this thread.

Reporter :-

"why are you trying to get to the U.K., why not seek asylum here in France?

Asylum seeker :-

"because in england they give you much more, here they give you nothing"

From the horses mouth so to speak.

<_< i saw that but i still don't believe they are coming here for the benefits. :wacko::lol:

Grim reading. but then again we've known all along why they cross fifteen plus countries to get here. we give them money. might no be much money compared to our standards but its a damn sight more than what they get back home.

exaggerated but, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO2qPXgfcBE

:lol:

I've got a brand new leather Jacket and a brand new mobile phone!

Do you think he's wrong?

Our citizens are apathetic, idiotic and selfish.

Our politicians are apathetic, idiotic and improvident.

A radical change has to be made, and soon. Grow a spine, close the borders and reclaim the younger generation.