Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
chemical-licker

'Britain-obsessed' asylum seekers should be

58 posts in this topic

questionmark

Grow a spine, close the borders and reclaim the younger generation.

But, but.... that would mean no more binge drinking, supervising the kids, being a role model... that is sooooo difficult.

Michelle

Do you think he's wrong?

Our citizens are apathetic, idiotic and selfish.

Our politicians are apathetic, idiotic and improvident.

A radical change has to be made, and soon. Grow a spine, close the borders and reclaim the younger generation.

Good grief...if we said the same thing about illegals in the US we are labeled as racists!

questionmark

Good grief...if we said the same thing about illegals in the US we are labeled as racists!

That is the difference of living in a country that gave up slavery (oops, indented servitude) 100 years before the US.

Raptor

But, but.... that would mean no more binge drinking, supervising the kids, being a role model... that is sooooo difficult.

It scares me to think that the people who are of this opinion are the ones having more and more kids at younger and younger ages. It really is a case of idiocracy.

The sad thing is that I'm not talking about immigrants.

Michelle

That is the difference of living in a country that gave up slavery (oops, indented servitude) 100 years before the US.

So the difference is a 100 years and makes it alright. I take it you aren't familiar with slavery in other countries?

questionmark

So the difference is a 100 years and makes it alright. I take it you aren't familiar with slavery in other countries?

Ah, but those countries are not politically correct, in fact in Benin it is still a open practice... nobody seems to care...

And in countries that did not have slaves they had bondage servants... but it seems that only the US has to say twice a day how sorry it is, the rest just tell them to get over it.

Michelle

Ah, but those countries are not politically correct, in fact in Benin it is still a open practice... nobody seems to care...

And in countries that did not have slaves they had bondage servants... but it seems that only the US has to say twice a day how sorry it is, the rest just tell them to get over it.

Sad isn't it?

questionmark

Sad isn't it?

Oh, I agree, in fact I always get pretty p***ed if I have to defend that stance over here.