Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has any one

danydandan

Is any one gona read dan browne's new one ???

Or if you have would u mind telling me if its any good

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danydandan

• Wookietim

• Demonic Influence

• Cynical Sounds

At the moment im reading angels and demons,then yes i will be reading the new one "the lost symbol" sounds good

yep got it but have yet to read it but I'll probably start it in the next few days when I finish what i'm readin at the moment

yep got it but have yet to read it but I'll probably start it in the next few days when I finish what i'm readin at the moment

Wat you reading at the moment?

I,v started this whole science thing i started with science a history(john gribbin)

Then i just finished A Brief history of time(hawkings) . I just started On the shoulders of giants(works of copernicus,galileo,kepler,newton and einstin)

Want a good light book

Is any one gona read dan browne's new one ???

Or if you have would u mind telling me if its any good

I attempted to read "The Da Vinci Code" and was greeted with really badly written prose... and so i opened up "Digital Fortress" and was greeted by badly written prose there as well... and I got about 2 chapters into "Angels and Demons" before i realized that he just scored his third strike out...

Somehow I suspect my opinion of his new book wouldn't change my overall opinion that he is a bad writer.