Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rake...

NightTrainMurderer

This thread is fossilized, who keeps bring these things back from the dead. This is a true mystery, and certainly more scary than the Rake.

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...

On 9/23/2009 at 9:23 AM, NightTrainMurderer said:

Does the rake actually exist?

I don't mean in the physical world, I mean amongst urban legends. The only accounts I've been able to come across is in a "creepypasta". The idea of a cannibalistic psuedo-human tickles me in a way I can't describe. Help a brother out.

I am not sure if you are gonna read this, but The Rake is a urban legend/cryptid that looks like a naked pale starved human or a naked dog, (i know big difference)

In the creepypasta after the witness had the encounter it ended in disaster.

Now people have reported seeing rake-like creatures in real life, but not to the extent of what the creepypasta told, although they look similar.

The creepypasta had a sort of paranormal atmosphere to it, while the encounters in real life don't (well, not all, i could argue about latter creature being paranormal but i won't)

That' pretty much it, hope it helps.

The Rake comes about because someone on a trail camera, caught a human like figure with glowing eyes. Then on Paranormal Caught on  Tape, on the Travel Channel, they showed a man's video I think in Oregon. Guy heard some noises in a shed behind his house that was in the woods.Guy went to the shed and peered in  ,then caught this pink human like figure who started moving on all fours towards him, so he ran. This wasat night.Then  also on the same show, they had a clip from some people in Canada who were driving.They  saw a moose up ahead in the road.Well  later when they checked their phone, they discovered a pinkish human like figure by some trees  that looked like it was stalking the moose.  You can Google these videos.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, HollyDolly said:

You can Google these videos.

And each and every one of them are fakes

• Like 1

I know for a fact rakes are dangerous .............. leave one the wrong way up tread on the head end and bang the bugga smacks you in the face

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2009 at 12:43 PM, GoldenArms said:

As real as the Slender Man.

well...

On 8/22/2020 at 8:23 AM, jethrofloyd said:

The Rake is fake as a snowflake!

So its real then?

On 8/17/2020 at 3:31 PM, Matt221 said:

I know for a fact rakes are dangerous .............. leave one the wrong way up tread on the head end and bang the bugga smacks you in the face

Alright Sideshow Bob!

• Like 1