Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teabaggers at their finest

shaka5

i agree with most of what is being said here. and once again i will call for the removal of everyone in washington.

OK, poof, they are gone. No more insurance for you, the offices that run your insurances are empty. no more medical coverage for you to choose from. no more medical care, You are left hoping for the best...like the rest of us.

Be careful what you wish for... :unsure2:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• shaka5

• Kimi81

• danielost

OK, poof, they are gone. No more insurance for you, the offices that run your insurances are empty. no more medical coverage for you to choose from. no more medical care, You are left hoping for the best...like the rest of us.

Be careful what you wish for... :unsure2:

ok poof your too sick for us to pay for too bad. did you want to live sick or be given a shot.

ok poof your too sick for us to pay for too bad.

That is what I face now with insurance, after the insurance company decided to not cover things I needed(that I pay for). Same goes for people who simply can't cover insurance month to month. If your insurance was not paid for(twice over) could you afford to go out and order health insurance at your current level of coverage? No, you'd have to wait till things became unbearable and went to the emergency room and built up an immense 6 digit bill.

There are limits in everything, private, government, or otherwise. Do you think that ANY insurance can just spend themselves into the red? No they cant. they need to stay in business. They need to get people to go to the doctor earlier on before a cold becomes pneumonia and potentially fatal, yet it happens all the time.

I have good insurance that I have been paying for for many years, I simply ended up with needing a procedure that the insurance company didn't feel they were going to cover as if it were a run of the mill back surgery(with the same poor results I just had with my last back surgery)

I pay the money to the insurance company, they make the final call. That is how it is. Same goes for government plans.

That is what is happening for many many people: little problems that could be resolved with a 50 dollar doctors visit get put off for too long and get turned into a $50,000 Emergency room visit. I work in an ambulance, I see it all he time. I absolutely understand how wasteful it is to wait until a little problem is a life threatening issue. Our medical system is all screwed up, and without the ability to allow people to have care early on, you are going to have people who are forced to go only when things are bad, and when things are bad, they are expensive.You mentioned yourself going in when it was an emergency; that is the worst way to go about it. Your emergency run is 20 or 50 times more expensive than a standard doctors visit.

So everywhere you go, someone is going to say "no". Hopefully, that same group will also have the sense to try and do what they can to cut costs by saving money through preventative medicine so that there is more money in the till to pay for back surgeries and peoples bad ankles!

did you want to live sick or be given a shot.
I don't understand what you mean.

Well obviously I'd have to disagree. See most of these men have been bought and paid for by banks, the millitary industry, and big corperations. These guys are all part of skull and bones, builderburg, the councle on foreign relations, and the trilateral commision. 0bama, as well as Bush, as well as many before them, dont work for us at all. Thats why we have seen our freedoms slowly disolve. I mean just look at the patriot act alone. If there was any real difference between Bush and 0bama, 0bama would have as top priority tossed it in the trash. But no, he continues the tyranny. Continues unjust wars. And is about to start another war with Iran (mark my words). And not to change the subject, but when the media demonizes anyone who dare question 9/11, even though 6 of the 10 9/11 commisoners claim the government is covering up the truth, there is something seriously wrong. Both Dems and Rep work for the same people, they just have different rolls. It like the WWE, they pretent to hate each other, and fight each other, but behind the curtain, they are all in on it together. Its nothing more than a show. Its also a very effective way for them to keep folks like myself and you, divided. Cause they know what will happen the day we stand together as one and say enough. Thier time would be over in a single day. To me, anyone who would take our freedoms, even reach a single inch to do so, is a enemy to the American people.

Like i've said numerous times, i'm not a Obama supporter, i don't like all his policies and some moves he has made...but i don't think he's in the whole Skull and Bones, illuminati thing...This whole thing with Iran, didn't the world just find out that they're secretly working on nuclear stuff now that they were hiding?...might be wrong but if so then yea, i think Obama should step in and do something.

but i do agree with you somewhat on the 9/11 situation, i think theres more that they wont tell us and your right, if someone do say something the media do make them out to be nuts, but honestly...some of them are...i just think theres more, not making any statements about what happened thou cause i really have no evidence

Edited by shaka5

Like i've said numerous times, i'm not a Obama supporter, i don't like all his policies and some moves he has made...but i don't think he's in the whole Skull and Bones, illuminati thing..

Honestly this isnt even debatable for me. Henry Kisanger(sp?) gave 0bama his first job outta college. He was friends with people in VERY high places for a very long time. You dont get to the position he's in unless you are part of thier club. And one things for sure, we aint in it.

.This whole thing with Iran, didn't the world just find out that they're secretly working on nuclear stuff now that they were hiding?...might be wrong but if so then yea, i think Obama should step in and do something.

Thats what the media would have us believe. But nothing could be further from the truth. We have know about the "hidden nuclear site" since 2006. Ron Paul already blew up thier spot on that one. What is going on now is the same BS that was going on just before we killed a million iraqies.

but i do agree with you somewhat on the 9/11 situation, i think theres more that they wont tell us and your right, if someone do say something the media do make them out to be nuts, but honestly...some of them are...i just think theres more, not making any statements about what happened thou cause i really have no evidence

I just recently found the best site Ive ever seen regarding 9/11. Its called 911summary.com

You should check it out.

Edited by preacherman76

i agree with most of what is being said here. and once again i will call for the removal of everyone in washington.

To be replaced by what? Anarchy? Or a new group of people who will prone to the same corruptions?

To be replaced by what? Anarchy? Or a new group of people who will prone to the same corruptions?

a new group of people and if they prone to the same ccorruptions replace them.

Edited by danielost

honestly, i think you'd still feel the same way about both parties...cause no matter what there will always be corruption, but i don't think its as bad as your making it

I just recently found the best site Ive ever seen regarding 9/11. Its called 911summary.com

You should check it out.

imma check it out in a sec...but for the record, i'm no truther...but i always keep a open mind

There is no if.

You would end up replacing the government every other week.

The trick would be to remove the temptation. For one example, disallow campaign contributions.

There is no if.

You would end up replacing the government every other week.

The trick would be to remove the temptation. For one example, disallow campaign contributions.

Or doing what most democratic countries do, reduce the contributions to a symbolic value (about $1000) per person/company/institution and they get about $5 per vote (for them) from the taxpayer to pay for the campaign. If they get no votes...well that's their tough luck.

But I hear some people crying something about their taxes... rather have corrupt officials than pay for it.

Edited by questionmark

I think we need a third party. Who's leaders would have a proven track record of loyalty to the constitution. Make no mistake though, we'd have to make some serious rule changes to keep coruption outta the white house, no matter who is in charge. Removing the fed alone could cut a big hunk of the cancer out.

wait? so Obama is getting teabagged? :rofl:

Brother, you don't know the half of it.

Or doing what most democratic countries do, reduce the contributions to a symbolic value (about $1000) per person/company/institution and they get about $5 per vote (for them) from the taxpayer to pay for the campaign. If they get no votes...well that's their tough luck.

But I hear some people crying something about their taxes... rather have corrupt officials than pay for it.

Hey questionmark...I can get more than $5.00 per vote here from the Democrat candidate. $5.00 is cheap. :D

seax B)

Brother, you don't know the half of it.

lmao...that was hilarious...fisting

honestly, i think you'd still feel the same way about both parties...cause no matter what there will always be corruption, but i don't think its as bad as your making it

no it's worse than i am making it.

you really must know the contribution laws in the country. contribution for campagns are limited to 2000 except to parties. parties are limited in the mount they can contribute to individuals. the only exceptions are the pac groups which are usually orginizide by the politicion.

you really must know the contribution laws in the country. contribution for campagns are limited to 2000 except to parties. parties are limited in the mount they can contribute to individuals. the only exceptions are the pac groups which are usually orginizide by the politicion.

Individual contribution limits for 2007-2008

The following limits apply to contributions from individuals to candidates for all Federal offices.

* $2,300 per Election to a Federal candidate -- Each primary, runoff, and general election counts as a separate election.

* $28,500 per calendar year to a national party committee -- applies separately to a party's national committee, and House and Senate campaign committee.

* $10,000 per calendar year to state, district & local party committees

* $5,000 per calendar year to state, district & local party committee

Aggregate Total -- $108,200 per two-year election cycle as follows:

* $42,700 per two-year cycle to candidates

* $65,500 per two-year cycle to all national party committees and PACs, of which no more than $40,000 can go to PACs

Source

I think we need a third party. Who's leaders would have a proven track record of loyalty to the constitution. Make no mistake though, we'd have to make some serious rule changes to keep coruption outta the white house, no matter who is in charge. Removing the fed alone could cut a big hunk of the cancer out.

i could get behind this. but i don't think any of the current smaller parties are any cleaner than the 2 majors.