Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When exactly was the Great Pyramid build ?

UM-Bot

Controversial new research aimed at determining the exact date on which the Great Pyramid of Giza had started construction has come up with August 23, 2470 BC as the most likely answer.

"The Egyptians started building the Great Pyramid of Giza on August 23, 2470 B.C., according to controversial new research that attempts to place an exact date on the start of the ancient construction project. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: National Geographic

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Magnatude

• village_idiot

• TheSearcher

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting but I've lost respect for Nat Geo after they did the 9/11 "debunking", showing the "little" steel beam under aflame airliner fuel and equating that beam to the monstrous ones in the twin towers. I'm not a truther, but that kind of journalism certianly did not debunk anything the truthers are saying.

Interesting but I've lost respect for Nat Geo after they did the 9/11 "debunking", showing the "little" steel beam under aflame airliner fuel and equating that beam to the monstrous ones in the twin towers. I'm not a truther, but that kind of journalism certianly did not debunk anything the truthers are saying.

I think National Geographic needs to stick to 'factual' stories and leave theories to others that are better suited to run such stories.

Besides, were talking differences of 135 years max, when you read the article, which still is quite accurate all things considered.