Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My story ideas

saucy

I have two story ideas I'm thinking about and I would like some input. The first story is about this person (not sure of the sex yet, but probably female) who is in desperate need of money, sells her body parts to doctors and that to sell on the black market. Well, someone finds out about this. Not just any someone, but a someone who needs a new liver and kidneys in order to survive and he's on the waiting list, but time is running out for him. He stalks her and tries to kill her and that's all I got on that one.

Second story, I posted the details on another thread, but I'll post them here too! A girl is doing research and that and stumbled across a piece of disturbing history about the town she lives in. She reads that in the last fifty years or so, thirty teenagers have been murdered and most of them were at a sleepover and the few that did survive talked about the whole bloody mary thing and how she came after them, but it was the survivors who ended up in a mental hospital because they were the survivors of a massacre and they claim supernatural stuff happened. Well, she goes to a friend's house and there's about four of them there and she tells the friends about what happened. The other girls want to try it and see if there's any truth to it or whatever and the main character is scared and doesn't want to do it, but the other girls prevent her from leaving as they say bloody mary five times in the mirror. She never says anything and when they let her go, she leaves angrily. Of course, the next day, she learns that all five of her friends were murdered. Not long after that incident, she learns that she's being stalked by an evil entity that keeps torturing her and stuff because she was in the same room, but she didn't say the words.

It thought those might be good ideas for a story. What do you think?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• saucy

• chico del nacho

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the first idea, about the guy needing kidneys, better. Seems like there'd be more to go about exploring there.

the second idea sounds slightly like stephen king's "it", but only slightly. sounds more like the movie candyman to me, what with the evil stalking entity.