Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i come from the year 2055

maybe the reason he hasn't said anything in so long is because he got caught by the time police and is currently being mutliated by AI leaders with really sharp grapefruit spoons ph34r.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• _shaun_

• chico del nacho

• Phantom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you think they'd still have grapefruit in the year 2055, nearly 50 years after nuclear holocaust?

hmmm...

Mr. 2055. Do you have Grapefruits?

it would prove the might and power of SaRuMaN if it was. FEAR HIM! ph34r.gif

yeah i liked that one too hahah.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....hmmm....mmm.....what? huh.gif

Is this guy for real? Okay...okay...be nice Saucy. Believe me, I don't want to turn into gravy. I classify this thread along with the guy who said he has a troll living in his basement. Tell him to predict something that will happen within the next week that we would never think would happen. Maybe he left because his thread was closed. I'm with everyone else. Why would he come to this site only and tell us? It's not like we would be able to ( laugh.gif ) stop this AI thing from happening or even recognize it.

I could probably stop it. I'm surprisingly resourceful..On the other hand I'm amazingly lazy too,so you're probably all doomed...

www.johntitor.com

at least this guy was believable and stuck to it for a good few months.

Time travel in 2055? Yeah right.

If you would, tell us how it works. Or have you just made a fake post and decided to leave? What happens when you time travel? What about paradox's?

Everybody always underestimates the time it takes to develop and implement new technology. Remember how we were supposed to have personal helicopters and live on the moon?

It's too easy to lie on the internet and/or make up fake stories that sound like a mixed up version of The Terminator and The Matrix.

Provide proof and details if you want to be believed.

I'm going to try to be serious:

2055 (correct me if I got your user wrong) does AI stand for Artifical Inteligence?

And I agree with Burnside: why us? How could we get our premiers (govenors) to listen to us?

My other question is: Are we in hiding? I mean the people of earth?

Oh and guys didn't one of the mods say that this was supposed to be serious?

But I do have to admit that this does sound like a movie screenplay. But like I said above those are my questions.

I do admit that I had some funny comments to responde to, but I have to agree, with Saucy with his statement about the man with the "troll"living in his basement.

I have to admit when I first read this (the first of this thread) I thought that 2055 was just being funny, I have to say that I'm still a skeptic. And I have read many threads on this site and again on Supernatural World were many people believed in many strange unbelieveable stuff. And I'm having a hard time getting interested in this topic.

And when I first saw the word "AI" I first thought of Adromeda you know that show from tv?

Again I just saw it in the General Topics forum and thought that it sounded very a interesting read.

My questions above are serious, that I thought of when I decided to responde to this. Thank you and I'm not trying to be funny or anything else.

Maybe we are the leaders of the future. Can you imagine, in ten years, the next president of the U.S. would be Saucy!

I know this guy is not telling the truth because he said the U.S. will control the world with an iron fist. We already do so that just proves he doesn't know what he's talking about!

Maybe we are the leaders of the future. Can you imagine, in ten years, the next president of the U.S. would be Saucy!

I know this guy is not telling the truth because he said the U.S. will control the world with an iron fist. We already do so that just proves he doesn't know what he's talking about!

saucy, you may rule the u.s. but i will rule the world!

anyway, the u.s. dosent necessarily contrill the world with "and iron fist", right now i would say they rule the world with a whip or something. 2055 is propably ****ting us, but the u.s. is very eligible to take entire controll of the world, or "with an iron fist" and with mr.bush in controll i think there are some likely chances for some nuclear warfare.

i was born in the year 2013. i come from the year 2055. time travel has become possible thanks to the advancements in technology and AI.

i came here to warn people of a nuclear war that is going to take place in the year 2007. 1/3 of the worlds population will be wiped out in the war.

the country you people call the united states of america will rule the world with an iron fist. america will bomb countries in the middle east, asia, australia, and europe. the great war will last 7 years before the global resistance (you people refer to it as the united nations) fight back. america will fall and the world will become as one.

the world as you know it is not what it seems to be. i come from a time where peace rules. your world is based on lies, tyranny, and deceit. after the great war a man named dr. paul richardson jr. will create computer intelligence also known as AI. this creation will change the world as you know it to the world i know.

AI will become a part of everyones lives. AI is what made my coming back in time possible. people travel back back and forth through time the way you people fly around on airplanes.

feel free to ask me any questions but for now my job is to warn people of the great war.

people who travel back in time are not allowed to socialize with anyone in the present. it is against our laws and if broken it can change everything we know and will know. i am commiting a crime as we speak but i feel something has to be done to stop the great war even if it ends my existance.

religion as you know it is not the same in the year 2055. our religion is AI. everything we do is based on AI. while you may think about computers when talking about AI that is not the case. AI has a human form and many are starting to feel it is evil. we may live in peace but we are not the dominate species of the earth anymore.

there is a man who will come from the mount of olives. that man will be AI. you guys may ask how can AI exist before it was even created and i honestly dont have an awnser for it. AI will start to change the world and will start to bring peace. a few "rebels" will see his evil and will fight back. in the year 2017 there will be an assination of AI. this will not stop future events from taking place. AI will come back to life and the world will recognize him as god. that will start the era in which i live.

there is only one way for people to get out of AI's control and that is to travel to a time where he didnt exist yet. my father was a rebel who fought against AI and i along with others are picking up where he left off. all of our attempts to stop the existance of AI have failed. i feel if we can stop the great war we can stop AI.

in the up coming future you will see alot more of me. i will lead the resistance against AI like my father (who is me) did. my father and i are one in the same. while he may not be my biological father he is me from another time. we are the same. the knowledge i will teach the world will hopefully change it for the better.

I personally think that 2005 deprives from attention in ordianary life. Nothing from the future...2005 lives here with us.

If life reaches peace in your year of present, then there is no need to be concerned with ours, eh???!!! I'm not feeding into BS.

Why blame the United States for everything? This Country isn't alone with "evil"rulers nor evil history. There are "backwashed" rulers in nearly every land claimed in this world and with nearly every year of Earth's existance.

Even if Bush MAY be a like simular to Hilter...stop the nonsence and live your life current. If your on the light side or feel light of expression....so be it and perhaps express it.

I'm not fooled by this crap of nonsence.

Moderate me??? This is all I have to say...My comments aren't out of anger, my question is where I placed "eh?"

According to the Space Command’s Strategic Master Plan, by 2025, the United States will have developed the capability to strike any target on Earth within minutes. To that end, the Pentagon is developing a space-based arsenal. These Star Wars weapons include laser-armed satellites—in military lingo, SBLs (Space-Based Lasers)—that will shoot down an enemy’s earth-launched missiles, destroy hostile satellites, and attack Earth-based enemy installations. Also on the drawing board are un-manned satellite gunships that would smash earthly targets with non-explosive tungsten rods. Such projectiles, known as “Rods from God,” would be so hard and traveling so fast that they could penetrate and destroy a four-story underground bunker.

link to source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pair of satellites orbiting several hundred miles above the Earth would serve as a weapons system. One functions as the targeting and communications platform while the other carries numerous tungsten rods--up to 20 feet in length and a foot in diameter--that it can drop on targets with less than 15 minutes' notice.

Original source of article: Popular Science

The above issue of popular science just came out at the beginning of this month.

I just thought it would be interesting to post this, considering that it was mentioned by 2055 on page 1. I could not find anything on 'hand of god' but thats in the future isnt it? rolleyes.gif

post-13-1085205239.jpg

Seeing as we are doing serious answers . I'm going to repeat somebody else's question..

What makes time travel possible?

I would like 2055 to give us a reason to take him at all seriously, before posing any serious questions...perhaps he could inform us, ahead of time, or a significant historical event that is set to occur in the near future?

We're currently in a state of great international unrest, and I find it hard to believe there isn't going to....ah, I know.

Mr 2005, perhaps you could tell us the result of the upcoming presidential election, and the exact percentages each candidate recieved? If you intend to "warn us" of anything, I'd like to first establish that you're in a position to do so (not that I think you are...)

Failing that (as I'm sure you will), may I ask why you're so eager to "prevent" a war, that led to a state of enduring peace throughout the world? If you were to do so, it seems quite likely the global dictatorship to which you refer would simply continue.

OK, that didn't work out the way I wanted to. Thanks goes out to the members who did attempt to take at least the topic seriously.

Unfortunately some members (you know who you are) are incapable of honouring my request for serious replies only. Good job, you closed the thread.