Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fresh doubts over Hitler's death after tests

Still Waters

Adolf Hitler may not have shot himself dead and perhaps did not even die in his bunker, it emerged yesterday.

A skull fragment believed for decades to be the Nazi leader’s has turned out to be that of a woman under 40 after DNA analysis.

Scientists and historians had long thought it to be conclusive proof that Hitler shot himself in the head after taking a cyanide pill on 30 April 1945 rather than face the ignominy of capture.

The piece of skull - complete with bullet hole - had been taken from outside the Fuhrer’s bunker by the Russian Army and preserved by Soviet intelligence.

Now the story of Hitler’s death will have to rewritten as a mystery - and conspiracy theorists are likely to latch on to the possibility that he may not have died in the bunker at all.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Abramelin

• Cristina1

• ohio state buckeyes

Who cares, no matter if he died in '45 or not, by now the worms have his body and the devil his soul (if such a thing exists). The fact that he was not indicted in Nuremberg, by suicide or by flight, is a defeat for humanity.

I did not know that he had relatives in the States...until I saw the documentary. They refused to take part in the DNA testing.

seax B)

this will go miles to fuel the theory that he escaped to south america (argentina i think) in a submarine.

yah i saw a mystery quest special on this about 2 days ago on history channel

The piece of **** is rotting in hell now. In the end it dont matter if he killed himself or ran he was a coward either way

Wonder if this could mean the skull belongs to Eva Braun?

You know, I asked myself the same thing but no one seems to want to answer that question...The y seem to skate circles around that point...

Wonder if this could mean the skull belongs to Eva Braun?

Yeah, I asked myself the same thing.

Anyway with the stress he endured those last days I doubt he would have lasted long even if he did escape.

Yeah, I asked myself the same thing.

Anyway with the stress he endured those last days I doubt he would have lasted long even if he did escape.

He would not have lasted a week without his doctor giving him his drugs... that guy was more dependent on opiates than a crack addict to the pipe.

We know that the doctor did not leave Berlin.

The piece of **** is rotting in hell now. In the end it dont matter if he killed himself or ran he was a coward either way

sure and Roosevelt was a glorious, courageous hero? :rolleyes:

what would you do in his place? run outside the bunker with your guns blazing and american flag up your behind? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe Adolf was a Chimera. I've heard there are people who have parts of their body that have a totally different set of DNA and even can be the opposite sex. Sort of a fraternal twin that was absorbed while the cells were undifferentiated. Then the skull would still be Hitler's and could still be genetically from a woman.

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/05/01/the-mind-blowing-wor.html

Death, what death?

He was in league with *...dramatic pause*... THEM!

44909751.jpg

("Adolf Hitler may not have shot himself dead and perhaps did not even die in his bunker, it emerged yesterday.")

it emerged yesterday?...- this stories like 60 years old. when i was a little kid there would be sighting of him in argentina or other various places in so. america

plus he'd be like 120 years old now...so im pretty sure he's probly dead by now wether or not he escaped in 1945.

lol- whats next? is the roswell ufo gonna be a weather balloon :w00t:

Edited by SirRedeye

sure and Roosevelt was a glorious, courageous hero? :rolleyes:

what would you do in his place? run outside the bunker with your guns blazing and american flag up your behind? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Uhh your defending one of the most evil people ever ? Yes he was a sick evil coward. Yes he sacrificed millions for his beliefs as sick as they were but was not willing to lie down his own life for his beliefs in the end. Thats a coward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So its Either:

Hitler is a woman or

That wasn't Hitler's skull

Still doesn't change the fact that he's evil.

So its Either:

Hitler is a woman or

That wasn't Hitler's skull

Still doesn't change the fact that he's evil.

no more evil than any other dictator in history who wanted to take over the world. For example, Stalin killed something like 60 million of his own people by sending them to work camps in Siberia. Just because Spielberg and Polanski are not making movies about it, you remain ignorant.

But the Russians did not only find part of Hitler's (?) skull cap, they also found parts of his upper and lower jaw with his (bad) teeth and golden teeth and bridges still attached to it. To be sure it was Hitler's, they set out to find Hitler's own dentist, and discovered he was still living in Berlin.

They asked the dentist to draw a picture of Hitler's teeth, and what the man drawed was a perfect match wit the jaw parts they had found earlier.

So perhaps Eva Braun and Hitler killed themselves and their bodies were burned to ashes in the same grave, the grave where later the Russians found the skull cap and the parts of the jaws.

But the Russians did not only find part of Hitler's (?) skull cap, they also found parts of his upper and lower jaw with his (bad) teeth and golden teeth and bridges still attached to it. To be sure it was Hitler's, they set out to find Hitler's own dentist, and discovered he was still living in Berlin.

They asked the dentist to draw a picture of Hitler's teeth, and what the man drawed was a perfect match wit the jaw parts they had found earlier.

So perhaps Eva Braun and Hitler killed themselves and their bodies were burned to ashes in the same grave, the grave where later the Russians found the skull cap and the parts of the jaws.

Ah, but that is the second part of the story...I was wondering first how the first part evolves.

no more evil than any other dictator in history who wanted to take over the world. For example, Stalin killed something like 60 million of his own people by sending them to work camps in Siberia. Just because Spielberg and Polanski are not making movies about it, you remain ignorant.

What's your point?