Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a maybe ability

the fallen one

hi...

well my ability (well maybe not)...is to kinda predict the weather...

im telling you this to see if in fact it is an ability...I have a weird feeling and when a look at the sky i see these colourfull dot things and depending on what formation they make is what the weather is going to be...An example i live in nz and its been raining for a while and yesterdy it wanst rg and i looked in the sky and there were all these spots and thes were a rainbow colour and i instantly thought rain tghen well about 3 hours later it started raining coincedence or something more mysterious

cheers

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the fallen one

• thisisthepainkiller

• lenthehealer

There's nothing strange in that, it's not that hard to tell if it's going to rain 3 hours later, you take a guess and most of the time it's right, Those dots and colors you saw in the sky could just be lightning or maybe you're not seeing anything at all, If it's been raining for a while then I'm sure anyone would think that it would rain again soon.

cheers.

Edited by thisisthepainkiller

Hi

I’d suggest you keep a very detailed diary for about a month, for the same area, make your prediction every morning at the same time, along with the predicted weather from the TV and then at the same time every night write down the actual weather that happened. This way you will have an idea if you are correct or not, but you will have to be very self honest. And to convince others you are going to have to be over 80% accurate! If you are you can then play with it a bit and see if you can predict the weather a few days in advance, if you can do that you are going to be very rich, all kinds of organizations will pay you if you can prove your accuracy!

Good luck len

Hi

I’d suggest you keep a very detailed diary for about a month, for the same area, make your prediction every morning at the same time, along with the predicted weather from the TV and then at the same time every night write down the actual weather that happened. This way you will have an idea if you are correct or not, but you will have to be very self honest. And to convince others you are going to have to be over 80% accurate! If you are you can then play with it a bit and see if you can predict the weather a few days in advance, if you can do that you are going to be very rich, all kinds of organizations will pay you if you can prove your accuracy!

Good luck len

thanks heaps