Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How can this be explained?

ghostinside

I am somewhat wry of posting this on the internet, but I cannot find an answer on my own. I am posting this here in hopes of attracting knowledgeable, open-minded readers. Dare I mention any of this to anyone in my life and I am called crazy or a liar. Please provide any information regarding what I am about to describe.

I will not describe the full situation but it ended (or began) like this:

Alone in a car at 12:00am, parked. Hypnosis type trance began. No visible person in sight, only cars. An array of mental states induced, from extreme euphoria to deep depression, guilt, fear, paranoia, anxiety, happiness, confusion and everything in between. A sense of "everything is perfect," "everything is beautiful," "this is how it should be." Reasons why, the true answers arose as to why I am the way I am. As if opening a floodgate for thought, a direct portal to the subconscious. Memories surfaced. Increased talkativeness, as well as decreased (when 'they' desired, whoever 'they' are). It sounds a lot like therapeutic hypnosis. For a long time I referred to it as remote hypnosis, but it was more than that.

Questions were asked, in the mind. "Thought placement" as I refer to it. I would answer vocally. Biological functioning affected as well, from heart rate to perspiration and extreme heat. Motor control was also affected. At times felt as if I was weightless, a puppet on a string. Phone and ipod batteries drained, car might have been disabled.

This went on from 12:00am until 3:00-4:00am, at which time sleep was induced. Awoke at 6:00am, no one around, car working again (would not start after going home, was not having car trouble previously), phone and ipod batteries still drained. Extreme sleepiness proceeding the event lasting up until a week.

These events occurred 4 months ago and I have yet to find an answer. My main questions are of course the obvious ones, why? for one, WHO? What kind of technology is capable of such things? I'd even go so far as to call it mind control. Though the term seems to make me sound crazier than I already do.

Has there been any documented cases such as what I described? Are there any known devices that can perform the actions similar to what I experienced?

If anybody has any information regarding the above description, please, let me know. Message or email me if you have any questions.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ghostinside

• jolady

• tan-angel23

• Alex carnavas

Interesting story... i am new on here, but i think one explaination may be sleep paralysis, only because of the way you described the events. i think some disruptions is your sleep system may have caused those sensations, im sure they felt real. but who knows its just one idea. were you really sleepy when u parked? any history of sleep disorder? taking any medications that have this side effect? if not then i have no idea... :wub:

Whether it was sleep paralysis or what, I just want to know if anyone knows of any such technology that is capable of doing what I described?

I think the most likely explanation would indeed be some sort of sleep paralysis although i have never heard of such ups and downs during an episode and have never myself in one of my own hypnogogig/hypnopompic experiences had one like that. Cant explain the drained batteries on your i pod though especially if it was well charged up beforehand.

As for some sort of technology used for mind control i have heard of something here in the uk which has been used called a mosquito device although i dont think it would produce similar effects to what you have described. This device has been planted in areas where young people have been known to loiter (although i dont think it has been widely used) such as train stations or shopping malls to 'disperse' them. Apparently it works on the basis that it emits a sound on a very low frequency which can cause unpleasant feelings in adolescents. Although unproven some people have linked this to an increase in suicides in young people, if this was the case then it would show a horrifying attitude towards young people and a disregard for their welfare.

Whether it was sleep paralysis or what, I just want to know if anyone knows of any such technology that is capable of doing what I described?

It ‘may’ be possible to influence the nervous system using infrasonic waves -- which purportedly cause individuals to feel as if they’re being watched. This, of course, does not account for your experience. I subscribe to the Journal of Neuroscience and if this technology existed I would have heard about it -- and quite frankly, there would be numerous publications on the matter. It would be so cool if we did have that technology. For now we are left with only direct infusion of receptor specific drugs, which in itself is a challenging task.

Thanks for the info.

I should have mentioned that the police were involved earlier in the day, I had a suspicion that they were keeping tabs on me the rest of the day. I think it had something to do with them - but obviously the general term for "police" is not applied in this particular situation.

Has anyone suggested self hypnosis ? Allowing to surface a deep-seated and previously repressed desire to be somewhat different to everyone else and topped up with a mild paranoia as to why you can't find out what it is about yourself that is different ?

Just a thought ...

F

What you have described is quite within normal parameters of human experience. In other words, while rare, it can and has, happened to many

Some call it an awakening or enhancement of consciousness. Some put it down to god some to a personal revelation of ones own abilities. I've never heard of anyone thinking it could be induced by an outside agency(other than god) I guess alien encounters is a close parallel.

I guess just as some people see gods hand, you might justifiably see the hand of other agencies, although i would have to ask what it is about you life history and experiences which leads you to this predisposition.

It would seem to require either a heightened sense of paranoia, some other esoteric knowledge, or just a very open mind, to assume that this state was induced by beings with conscious intent, who meant you harm.

But be aware, humans are capable of inducing such states without any influence of drugs or any outside agencies. They can happen upon an individual without conscious intent or they can be induced through self awareness and training.

You need to get a full medical check up, especially, if this experience frightened or worried you, rather than liberating and empowering you.

Actually i would get a full check up anyway. Thats what i did. Ít didnt help explain the phenomenum, but it gave me a completely clean bill of health both physically and "mentally"

For example, it might be caused by something detectable and curable (if scary) like a brain tumour.

Of course the phone and ipod might require another explanation, but it is possible this was a consequence of being on during this time or simply a coincidence.

Edited by Mr Walker

Holy **** I think I found my answer. I was researching Project MK ultra and found an article published by Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde.

"Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brainwaves,

methods for inducing mental, emotional and physical states of conscious-

ness, in human beings. Method of and apparatus for desired states of

consciousness are among some of them."

"ELF/ULF CAN be carried on radio and ultrasound carrier signals, however,

and are effective in things like setting up a target to be more receptive

to hypnosis, force a target to be unable to sleep, and force a target

to fall asleep daytime. This is like the reverse process of reading

the brain's natural ELF/ULF electrical activity using biofeedback."

This describes EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. It's called biomedical telemetry, too many things in the article are eerily similar to what I experienced. This makes me sick, how are they able to do this to innocent people?

full article: http://www.raven1.net/kilde1.htm

What I just want to know is WHY ME? Is anyone familiar with MK Ultra and how they pick their targets?

Edited by ghostinside

Project MK-ULTRA was the codename for a CIA "mind control" project if that helps at all.

Furthermore if this only happened to you while you where driving and no one else on the road whose tree have you been climbing that doesn't want you to climb it ?

Holy **** I think I found my answer. I was researching Project MK ultra and found an article published by Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde.

This describes EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. It's called biomedical telemetry, too many things in the article are eerily similar to what I experienced. This makes me sick, how are they able to do this to innocent people?

What I just want to know is WHY ME? Is anyone familiar with MK Ultra and how they pick their targets?

Have you always been this paranoid or was that caused by your experience?

I hasten to add that while I don't think your experience in itself is at all crazy, I (and many others, I think) would quickly change our minds if you started diving in to government mind control conspiracies for explanation. Take a step back for a moment and cover the basics; reading through Mr. Walker's post would be a good place to start.

I have considered the possibilities of it occurring within myself, yes, but you would have had to have gone through what I did to understand how it couldn't have possibly just been in my head.

"Recent news story showing that voice to skull technology is admitted publicly as being of interest to military and law enforcement."

Original link: http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=5305386

As I said, the police were involved earlier in the day.

You cannot post an unusual experience, later add "the police were involved" but not clarify or elaborate on this, yet expect useful or informed responses. To be honest, your conclusions about people using cutting edge weapons on you makes your entire post pretty suspect.

It is pretty much not possible or likely "the police" (or whoever you are referring to) or CIA or whatever, are doing anything to anyone, especially at a distance or of such intensity, and also especially, as you note, you, who are presumably not a Russian spy or nuclear physicist - there is no reason. I do not believe such technology exists that can do this, as I said, in this capacity - some things such as microwaves or sonics can cause physical effects but generally not the kind you're reporting. Project MK Ultra, allegedly real and related to what most people think, used mostly chemicals for their testing, not any sort of field or waves, etc.

Also, something else you should note, and not in a conspiracy way, is that most searches for MK Ultra return nothing but the basest and most trivial accounts and administrative and bureaucratic details, rather than any significant actual descriptions, and these are only on paranormal and conspiracy-related sites - I came across no RELIABLE sites with information, no government or proper news media or medical sites, which indicates it is likely not even significant, if real at all.

All of what you reported, your personal experiences, are reported by various people, and all have natural biological/psychological/medical causes, though they are varied among a few different phenomena.

Edited by Paranormalcy

I am somewhat wry of posting this on the internet, but I cannot find an answer on my own. I am posting this here in hopes of attracting knowledgeable, open-minded readers. Dare I mention any of this to anyone in my life and I am called crazy or a liar. Please provide any information regarding what I am about to describe.

I will not describe the full situation but it ended (or began) like this:

Alone in a car at 12:00am, parked. Hypnosis type trance began. No visible person in sight, only cars. An array of mental states induced, from extreme euphoria to deep depression, guilt, fear, paranoia, anxiety, happiness, confusion and everything in between. A sense of "everything is perfect," "everything is beautiful," "this is how it should be." Reasons why, the true answers arose as to why I am the way I am. As if opening a floodgate for thought, a direct portal to the subconscious. Memories surfaced. Increased talkativeness, as well as decreased (when 'they' desired, whoever 'they' are). It sounds a lot like therapeutic hypnosis. For a long time I referred to it as remote hypnosis, but it was more than that.

Questions were asked, in the mind. "Thought placement" as I refer to it. I would answer vocally. Biological functioning affected as well, from heart rate to perspiration and extreme heat. Motor control was also affected. At times felt as if I was weightless, a puppet on a string. Phone and ipod batteries drained, car might have been disabled.

This went on from 12:00am until 3:00-4:00am, at which time sleep was induced. Awoke at 6:00am, no one around, car working again (would not start after going home, was not having car trouble previously), phone and ipod batteries still drained. Extreme sleepiness proceeding the event lasting up until a week.

These events occurred 4 months ago and I have yet to find an answer. My main questions are of course the obvious ones, why? for one, WHO? What kind of technology is capable of such things? I'd even go so far as to call it mind control. Though the term seems to make me sound crazier than I already do.

Has there been any documented cases such as what I described? Are there any known devices that can perform the actions similar to what I experienced?

If anybody has any information regarding the above description, please, let me know. Message or email me if you have any questions.

If I were to experience what you described, never in a million years would I have come up with the idea that I was under any sort of 'mind control'. Many of the things you described could easily be self-induced altered states of consciousness. Since you are unwilling to describe the full situation, none of us can really tell you what might have caused your experience. Your descriptions really do sound like something that might be brought on by drugs or perhaps even mental illness.

Personally, ghostinside! I will have to say that what you experienced is some sort of strange mental occurence. This is not in the least saying that it was paranormal or government controlled. Experiences such as this can be found throughout the internet labeled under many different reasons as to the cause of it, though mainly due to mental instabilities.

But, it really is hard to give a decent answer to your problem, as it seems that you are not giving all the details or even telling the whole story. The fact that you automatically jumped to the conclusion that your experience was due to some secret government program leaves much to tell; mainly that you automatically assume that the most dubious reason for your experience is the correct one without even considering any of the more reasonable causes first.

Taking all that into consideration, would you be willing to give more details on your experience?

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

I think the most likely explanation would indeed be some sort of sleep paralysis although i have never heard of such ups and downs during an episode and have never myself in one of my own hypnogogig/hypnopompic experiences had one like that. Cant explain the drained batteries on your i pod though especially if it was well charged up beforehand.

As for some sort of technology used for mind control i have heard of something here in the uk which has been used called a mosquito device although i dont think it would produce similar effects to what you have described. This device has been planted in areas where young people have been known to loiter (although i dont think it has been widely used) such as train stations or shopping malls to 'disperse' them. Apparently it works on the basis that it emits a sound on a very low frequency which can cause unpleasant feelings in adolescents. Although unproven some people have linked this to an increase in suicides in young people, if this was the case then it would show a horrifying attitude towards young people and a disregard for their welfare.

No kiddin' they tested it in Australia and the suicide rates skyrocketed in adolescents. Of coarse, no one mentions this new technology in reports of the mass sucides.

Honestly, my friend, you could have parked near or at a lay-line. Sounds ridiculous right. I call them hyper lay-lines. They are everywhere and they have an affect on us lil creatures. Lots of ancient religious buildings are on multiple lay-line crossings. Some of these ancient sites are known to have housed a few of our notorious prophets. These very prophets experienced many visions and were known for amazing insights into the human condition. They were sought out by their leaders of that time for predictions and advice.

Being near or on site of a hyper lay-line can and will produce hypertrophic effects. Loads of studies have been done, but only few studies have been published to the public. One of which I read was having to do with anti-gravity air craft and the use of repelling the Earth's gravity to achieve flight. Which leads me to believe that there may be upcoming and/or long term military uses for lay-lines. This could possibly explain the drain on your electrical devices and personal energy. Information on lay-line technology is and will remain a hard to find topic, because what use is a secret weapon when everyone learns of it and develops it themselves.

What I wrote above is just a thought to consider. In addition, look up all you can on HAARP technology. This is fascinating and scary. There is a lot of BS out there, but stick to your common sense and remember a lot of the stuff that you will find about the subject is subjective, but some is true. HAARP could also be the culprit. The project also utilizes mind altering techniques which produce similar side effects that you mentioned. It is also another one the our military's toys.

Another possibility is that maybe, just maybe there was some sort of chemical leak near by that could have contaminated the air. There was a train wreck in New Orleans that spilled chemicals 20 years ago that caused some, not all, but some people to experience an hallucinogenic craze. They went through it and recovered.

Edited by jolady