Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your most embarrassing health confessions

BiffSplitkins

After moving back to California back when I was in middle school, I threw up all over the desk on my first day due to some bad powdered doughnuts.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Queen in the North

• BiffSplitkins

• WoIverine

When I was 17 I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time. They obviously sedated me. When I started coming to my mom was right there next to me and asked "How do you feel?" I said "Holy cow, I feel soooo trashed right now!"

My mom asked "And just how do you know what it feels like to be trashed?!?!?"

That was a long ride home I tell ya. :P

Oh man :no:

Elementary mistake!

I have some weird disease or something. I don't know what's going on.

It's like my belly is getting bigger and my weiner is getting smaller. :cry:

And what the heck. What's that hair starting to grow out of my ears ? That must me some kind of medical condition right ?

I have some weird disease or something. I don't know what's going on.

It's like my belly is getting bigger and my weiner is getting smaller. :cry:

And what the heck. What's that hair starting to grow out of my ears ? That must me some kind of medical condition right ?

Is called ageing.

:P

When I was 17 I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time. They obviously sedated me. When I started coming to my mom was right there next to me and asked "How do you feel?" I said "Holy cow, I feel soooo trashed right now!"

My mom asked "And just how do you know what it feels like to be trashed?!?!?"

That was a long ride home I tell ya. :P

Oh man this thread is making my gut hurt and I want to post on everyone here but the wisdom teeth thing was a hoot LOL

I had the same thing I got all four pulled (wisdom teeth) They put me under and did there thing and they put me a recovery room. I woke up in massive pain but had to sit up and look around. There were like 6 people there all on slabs (gernies)? like me covered in a white sheet. I wasn't sure if I was dead or a live.

I looked beside me and there was this girl about my age and when I saw her swelled out cheeks and puffy eye's and a look of complete confusion I burst into laughter hurting my mouth more but damn I was still doped up so no never mind LOL

I got of my table walked out into the reception area and the ladies said no no we have a back door you go out. So they got my mom and a nurse to walk me to the elevator and the nurse asked me, "are you ok or do you need help to the car?" I said nooo I'mmmm aaaaaa oookkkkk and when the nurse/dental assistant let go of my arm I fell to the floor of the elevator. Talk about a view not to many people get but she helped me up and helped my mom take me to the car.

All thats fine but I was in pain and wanted a slurpee/slushy so my mom stopped went into 7/11 got me a slurpee. Still think this is cool ya right. I had one tiny sip and it hurt like hell so I waited to see if the next sip would feel better. Nope it was worse. We were on a busy road going home stopped at a red and I had another sip and DAMN it hurt 10 times more. It was summer and my window was open and I threy the damn slurpee out the window. Still not to bad right? Well I threw the slurpee on the car next to me cause I just didn't look and I was mad. They told me it wouldn't hurt LOL So my poor mom had to get out of the car and explain to the guy why her son just threw a slurpee all over his car.

Man I just wanted to get home that day. Plus my mom was p***sed right off at me, but she still took good care of her cranky son LOL true story man.

Once, whilst in 10th grade, I dropped my pen on the floor. Reached down to get it, sneezed violently, and whacked my face really hard on my desk. Everyone was staring at me. My nose was bleeding badly, so I had to walk up to the nurse with blood everywhere, and explain what happened... She laughed at me :mellow:

For some reason that reminded me of this LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh_h0E9bpNU

I don't want to talk about sneezing right now though LOL to embarrassing LOL

Crap.

Looks like dieting, ear hair clippers, and ****** for me. :angry2:

:lol:

I think we are in the same boat, now pass those fries over, oh and another cold one LOL

LOL!

You bare the scar?, or do you mean bear the scar....

believe me there is a difference. One could get you locked up!!!

(great story though!)

LOLOL! There he goes again, scarin those little kids. Jeez. :lol:

Oh man this thread is making my gut hurt and I want to post on everyone here but the wisdom teeth thing was a hoot LOL

I had the same thing I got all four pulled (wisdom teeth) They put me under and did there thing and they put me a recovery room. I woke up in massive pain but had to sit up and look around. There were like 6 people there all on slabs (gernies)? like me covered in a white sheet. I wasn't sure if I was dead or a live.

I looked beside me and there was this girl about my age and when I saw her swelled out cheeks and puffy eye's and a look of complete confusion I burst into laughter hurting my mouth more but damn I was still doped up so no never mind LOL

I got of my table walked out into the reception area and the ladies said no no we have a back door you go out. So they got my mom and a nurse to walk me to the elevator and the nurse asked me, "are you ok or do you need help to the car?" I said nooo I'mmmm aaaaaa oookkkkk and when the nurse/dental assistant let go of my arm I fell to the floor of the elevator. Talk about a view not to many people get but she helped me up and helped my mom take me to the car.

All thats fine but I was in pain and wanted a slurpee/slushy so my mom stopped went into 7/11 got me a slurpee. Still think this is cool ya right. I had one tiny sip and it hurt like hell so I waited to see if the next sip would feel better. Nope it was worse. We were on a busy road going home stopped at a red and I had another sip and DAMN it hurt 10 times more. It was summer and my window was open and I threy the damn slurpee out the window. Still not to bad right? Well I threw the slurpee on the car next to me cause I just didn't look and I was mad. They told me it wouldn't hurt LOL So my poor mom had to get out of the car and explain to the guy why her son just threw a slurpee all over his car.

Man I just wanted to get home that day. Plus my mom was p***sed right off at me, but she still took good care of her cranky son LOL true story man.

LOL - now that was awesome!

By the way, having my wisdom teeth pulled really wasn't that bad. I was out playing baseball the same day except for spitting tobacco from the pitcher's mound I was spitting blood. How cool was that? LOL :D

I nearly cut the entire upper section of my pinkie finger off on a can of cat food once. I was opening it weirdly due to having a broken thumb at the time from taekwondo class lol. It was not pretty, the ER doc said I cut my digital artery. 9 stitches, a few shots, and 7 hours later, I was back at home. The scary thing was, there was this guy who had both legs amputated in the adjacent curtained makeshift room and he wasn't sewn up, blood and guts were hanging from his knee sockets and nobody, not even the nurse came to see him until about 3-4 hours in! I'm really suprised he made it. He had passed out after a while, and I would've thought he was gone, but it sounded like he was snoring so I knew he was still alive. When I talked to the doctor about it, he said the guy was under another doctors care and he couldnt discuss it due to patient confidentiality, etc. It was frickin crazy! Like out of a horror movie.

Edited by SpiderCyde

I nearly cut the entire upper section of my pinkie finger off on a can of cat food once.

Are ya sure it wasn't your wankie and you were playing with the cat :unsure2:

Are ya sure it wasn't your wankie and you were playing with the cat :unsure2:

lol pshh, I'd never do something that crazy twice! :lol::rofl:

snapped my foreskin once after a bit of a marathon night... blood... everywhere. actually heard it snap aswell.

out of action for months and was sore as hell for days and weeks after it happened, not at the time though... guess that's mdma for you, haha!

that embarassing enough? it's not all that uncommon i don't think..

Edited by expandmymind

A couple years ago I had something called a pilonidal cyst which is basically an infection right above your butt.

I had to go to the doctor everyday for a month to get it checked out and packed.

They also taught the new nurses how to pack wounds using me as the test subject, I feel so sorry for them. :lol:

I pierced my own ears - twice - when I was 15 years old and living at home with my parents. I did it in the bathroom with a large safety pin.

This was back when the double-piercings (two holes in each ear) were popular. This led to one of my ears getting infected. Someone at school

noticed how bad it was and told me so. Eventually I let the second set close up and now I only have one earring hole in each ear.

Many years later I still occasionaly have problems where my ears react to earrings. I don't recommend that you try do-it-yourself body piercing.

I think everyone has a sneezing accident, I was in 1st grade, it was story time and in the middle of the story I had a huge sneeze - I think that I sneezed my whole sinus cavaty out that day, with my hands full of (you know what) trying to get the teacher's attention for permission to go the bathroom, but no luck. So I just got up with my hands over my nose, so then the teacher notices and while I'm trying to make my way for the door, she wants a full explaination of why I dare get up and distrupt the story without raising my hand, blah, blah, blah. Well all I could do was take my hands away from my nose, needless to say she did not have anymore questions for me that day. I was so embarassed and I do not sneeze through my nose for fear of that happening again :rolleyes: .

I pierced my own ears - twice - when I was 15 years old and living at home with my parents. I did it in the bathroom with a large safety pin.

This was back when the double-piercings (two holes in each ear) were popular. This led to one of my ears getting infected. Someone at school

noticed how bad it was and told me so. Eventually I let the second set close up and now I only have one earring hole in each ear.

Many years later I still occasionaly have problems where my ears react to earrings. I don't recommend that you try do-it-yourself body piercing.

Ouchy!

But what do you mean 'back when double piercings were popular'? I have my ears double pierced, and I'm 15 now! :P

But nooo you really shouldn't DIY when it comes to piercings. My cousin pierced his own ears (about 6 in each ear, spaced so closely together he had to *pick* which he put an earring in) and his own nipple! Idiot!!!!! His body rejected it, unsurprisingly, and he was in quite a lot of pain. He got no sympathy from me! :D

He also stretched his ears far quicker than you're meant to, from a 5p a 20p size straight off (again, idiot). That one hurt him a lot too, and there was blood all over the bathroom.

*eyeroll*

maybe the worst topic ever...i mean...god, so embarrassing...take courage to post something here...i won't... ;)

My most embarrassing thing is yet another "sneeze" story. I was in 7th grade and my friend was turned around in her desk talking to me and I didn't have time to catch it and it hit HER, landed on her hand. I was mortified but she calmly got up and wiped it off and never brought attention to it. We are still best friends over 20 years later, lol.

OH and same friend after I had my second child, she was two weeks old and I had to be hospitalized to have my gallbladder removed and the thing was I was breast feeding at the time and couldn't for obvious reasons. Anyway, My friend came to visit me and I had been trying to use a pump(for some reason they didn't have the mechanical ones and it was a manual hand pump) and using my arm and side muscles was causing more pain than the swelling and she, thankfully, helped me out in that area, by operating the pump. Years later, she was getting ready for her wedding and had her nails done and couldn't adjust her boobs properly in her dress and looked at me saying, "I milked yours! The LEAST you could do is adjust mine!" So here I was in the dressing room returning a favor, We were both so red faced both times, I bet you could have fried an egg on us, LOL!