Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs

BiffSplitkins

You call him Nick Vujicic and this is probably one of the most inspirational video I have ever seen.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BiffSplitkins

• gabe

• Beckys_Mom

• clubfoot O.M.G.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnificent post 'Biff'. It makes you realize that we should all be grateful for 'small mercies'. thumbup.gif

(I couldn't get the YouTube clip to run properly , but it may just be my end, the net has been playing up all day on me)

Magnificent post 'Biff'. It makes you realize that we should all be grateful for 'small mercies'. thumbup.gif

(I couldn't get the YouTube clip to run properly , but it may just be my end, the net has been playing up all day on me)

I watched another 23 minute vid of this guy speaking at a middle school as well. Blew me away.

Amazing video...Must admit..apart from his skills that amaze people...he is a good looking guy all the same

I recall watching a documentary on a woman with no limbs but she was a great cook...I was amazed on her cooking skills..and thought, if she can do this well and make a great cook using her head...imagine what she would be if she had limbs...

Anyone with any disabilities at all, that do things to make a difference...IMO are amazing people and should be admired

Those with minor disabilities that complain..moan..want pity non stop..need a kick in the rear...

Not to forget, those with not a thing wrong with them, that are lazy...complian and want people to do all for htem...need a good SLAP and\ kick !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

He's a truly amazing person. Thanks Biff for posting the video :)