Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Americas "13" conspiracy

LucidElement

civil war, eh? 'Albert Pike' fits the bill if i remember right.. why don't you do a little reading on that fellow and see where it takes you?

If memory serves me right he is the only confederate commander to have a statue in Washington D.C. It is located at 3rd nd D street. Of course he was Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rites Southern Jurisdiction and played a major role in the founding of the Ku Klux Klan.

See Ya,

Jeff Lord :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uncle jerry

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• sinewave

• BlindMessiah

Okay I can kinda of see that as explanation, but then again why not 14 stars? 11 for the confederate states 1 for Kentucky, 1 for Missouri & 1 for Maryland. Maryland was full of confederate sympathizers. I think their statesmen were jailed by Lincoln for fear that they would seceed also. All together there were a total of 5 border states. I was just really making connection with the number 13 and Rebellion. What ever the reason for the 13 stars ( and you may be right) I just think it significant that it wound up being 13 and that number is associated with rebellion.

Considering that the federal government declared martial law in Maryland to prevent secession, that is an excellent question. All that I can figure is that 14 stars would have looked goofy :unsure2:

There's also the possibility that the powers that be settled on 13 stars to draw a connection to the 13 colonies. Brothers in rebellion, I suppose.

edited for brain farts

Edited by ankou

i was not aware that there were so many things linked to the number 13.. i was reading dan browns new lost symbol and on page 146 of his book he points out everything that is linked to the number 13.. "The great seal of the U.S had 13 stars, thirteen arrows, thirteen pyramid steps, thirteen shield stripes, thirteen olive leaves, thirteen olives, thirteen letter in annuit coeptis, thirteen letters in e pluribus unum, and on and on." -Dan Brown, Lost Symbol...

Anyways, so is this really a conspiracy, can anyone tell me why this is a big deal, if it is? and maybe some other things that have 13 in them?

Dan Brown says it. So it must be true.

Supposively 13 bloodlines have dominated the world for the past oh i dont know ..... history. i havent done much research into the subject but i do know that the bushes, cheney, the queen, blair, obama, kerry, lincoln,the kennedys and even both brad pitt and angelina are all related.

See? proof that Obama really is American. He's related to Bush! And the Queen.

does anyone wonder..

..this recent trend of conspiracies, codes, alternative histories, etc being served up in movies and books..

..it's being presented in the forms of 'entertainment'

it's not educational or even edu-tainment..

..anyone considered the possibility these books and movies are disinfo?

anyone?

I think you're missing what's really going on here. 2+4+0+7=13, yes. However, 13, split part, is 1+3. 1+3=4. Today is October 5th. 5th day of the month. 662 split apart is 6+6+2. 6+6+2=14. 14 split apart is 1+4. 1+4=5, coincidence? 662+4=666. I conclude that LucidElement is not only part of this conspiracy, but the anti-Christ himself.

my thoughts exactly!

I'm going to have to go with the thirteen colonies idea though, i don't think its anything very special

Edited by lookingfortruth

does anyone wonder..

..this recent trend of conspiracies, codes, alternative histories, etc being served up in movies and books..

anyone?

I totally agree, but I'm just another "conspiracy nut" so who cares?

does anyone wonder..

anyone?

No. It just seems to be a popular theme in fiction these days. For whatever reason, Dan Brown scored a hit with "The Da Vinci Code", so everyone's writing books on the same general theme to try to cash in on the current interest.

Remember, it's escapist fiction. Just like romance fiction. Or science fiction. Or thrillers. Or crime fiction. Or do you consider all of them disinfo too?

does anyone wonder..

anyone?

No it's a way to make money.

In all the world's infinite irony, the 'Conspiracy Theory Scene' is a conspiracy in itself.

Make up 'facts' to sell books and website advertisement, mark everybody who doesn't Believe in the given CT as 'blind to the Truth', claim that any evidence against the CT is apart of the conspiracy and is disinformation to hide the truth(evidence against becomes evidence for), and so on...come to think of it, kind of like a religion.

Some guy takes the Mothman story, makes up some additions, and sells it as a book...for money. Some guy reads the Mothman Prophecies, takes it as truth, creates a website about it(while adding in his own 'theories') and other people who read the book finds his site, the webmaster through web ads gets more money for more people he can get to his site...so he gets more people by getting new 'information' about Mothman to promote his site...to make money. Hollywood sees the popularity with Mothman films a movie...for money. Over the years, the line between fact, theory, and pure BS become less apparent...so when people like you and me get around to looking into Mothman we have to shuffle through tons a poo to figure out it was only a few instances of drunken bird watching that somehow evolved into this big epic mystery of the thing. However some prefer the poo version better and choose to believe that.

In short the 'disinformation' happens on its own.

Movies like 2012 are no more 'disinformation' then Twilight is...unless the governemnt is showing us nice good-looking vampires to try to hide the fact that vampires are really mean ugly and old, to obviously cover up the fact that Dick Cheney is a vampire.

If vampires were real, they wouldnt be stupid enough to let themselves get caught and put into movies. As for the government trying to cover it up, that is bull. Sorry, the government would want people to know things go bump in the night, cause that would start panic.

You cannot just single out the number thirteen. Tons of things have symbols, including almost all numbers. We went into am ilitary museum for a day, staring at badges for more than 5 hours...ya crazy.

Anywho the grim reaper one always has nine stars. Nine a holy number. Most holy wars caused some of the most bloodshed. Holy meaning assassination group, their job to target and take down invididuals in a timely fashion. The grim reaper on the badge, shows death along with nine stars, with the numbers on the bottom adding up to 9. Lets take some of the badges with the 2 dice on them, all of them have either the number 5 and 6, on the bottom the numbers reading 11.

The badges all basically go into three groups

1) The watchers (usually pictures of a v-the satallite orbiting..watching earth..watching us)

2) The knights (to keep guard, shown with pawns, chess pieces, knight head)

3) The fighters (wolves, bats (sometimes watchers), bombs on bombs, so on)

Different pieces yet very the same even after all of these decades have past. They all have meaning to what each one does, along with the number being very important.