Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama and winning nobel prize . a different

Lt_Ripley

Hey Caesar...Obama shouldn't have said anything about the Iranian elections...look at ours compliments of ACORN. Hell...for all we know...ACORN helped them... ;) That would be like the 'the pot calling the kettle black'. :o

seax B)

True

I think its great that Obama has won. everyone seems to be like WTF did he do? and it makes it seem like he gets what he wants like the media in the tank for him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• seax

• questionmark

• Caesar

Top Posters In This Topic

True

I think its great that Obama has won. everyone seems to be like WTF did he do? and it makes it seem like he gets what he wants like the media in the tank for him.

It don't bother me...I look at the source it came from. Big deal!! Truth is he has to own up to it now...he has been put in a mold.. :D The American people are wising up and that's all that matters....thanks to FOX...you can fool some of the people some of the time...but not all of the people all of the time. Bush should be glad he never recieved the 'pucker up' prize...if you catch my drift... ;) I want the economy fixed...I don't give a damn how many metals the self proclaimed eliteist give him. If he can do that...he would have earned the respect of the American people and fulfilled a promise made..it is to us his loyalty should lay. But...we all pick our friends and priorities...that is the cross he has to bear, and his mistakes to make and pay for.

best regards,

seax B)