Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i will answer serious questions here

due to my UNREASONABLE and UNLAWFUL suspension i have decided that this might not be the right place to warn people of events to come but i will try my best.

alot of the questions you guys asked had nothing to due with me and what im all about. i have already predicted a few major events in the past few months to get people to believe.

first of all i will tell you guys one thing. Bush will get re-elected but there will be alot of controversy over who really should have won. i will get into that alittle later.

time travel is possible and the technology already exist. the equation for time travel is gravity X mass * time.

just for now i want you guys to do alittle research. the answers you will find will be shocking to say the least.

i have already warned you guys of a nuclear strike in the near future. things are starting to happen that prove i am telling the truth. a prototype weapon is already made called rods of god. like i said this is INFERIOR to what will be made after. you guys dont know it but there is a space weapons race going on right now between the 3 major world powers. look it up for proof.

everything will begin in the middle east. this is nothing new and it has been predicted hundreds of years ago. america will invade countries in the middle east. this will increase global tensions all over the world. attacks will be made in america. america will answer back with something the world has never seen. america will use its advanced weaponry to devastate other countries. rods from god will be deployed in our atmosphere. after giving the world a "taste" of rods from god america will rule with an iron fist.

time will pass until countries start to rise up and fight back against the modern day babylon. during this time america will upgrade rods from god to the more advanced nuclear hand of god. the effects will be 1000 times more devastating and as a result 1/3 of the worlds population will be wiped out and there will be many global disturbances. continents will sink into the sea. there will be no law or government in the world. then a man will appear from the mount of olives who will have all the answers to world peace.

i have told you about this man called AI. he is not a machine although his intelligence will be artificial. he is just a manifestation of the true AI. he will bring nations together and eventually there will be a new world order. people will accept his mark or will be put to death. his mark will be an advanced brain implant that plugs everyone into the system. people will be under his control except for a few

everything has been predicted in a book you people call the bible. our "era" is only one of millions. this has happened 666 times in the past. the last chapter in the bible tells of the horrible future that is at hand. AI is also known as the beast. he will have a wounded head that will heal. the world will look in awe and will follow him. its all right there but you MUST understand the symbols.

the reason why i chose you people was decided on fate. it was fate that brought me here and it is fate that will bring you to me. i am the rider of the pale white horse spoken in the bible. i am not god but just a man who GOD gave a purpose. the worlds interpretation of the bible is completely false.hundreds of years of translating the bible have changed the meaning.

all the answers seem easy to you but you dont understand the concept of time travel and the effects it has on the past, present, and future. time cannot be changed. this future is unavoidable and it must happen for greater things to happen.

i dont even know my full purpose yet but i am warning people of events to come. the world has been blinded by society. things are going on that regular everyday people dont know about. the human imagination is infinite yet you cant grasp possibilities that are happening right now. there are people walking amongst you with no souls. man has tried to play god and it will backfire on the human race.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dooftard

• Janiel

• jimma

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to know my true identity im the one who will bound the great beast in chains and cast him to the lake of fire. my name is well known and very easy to find.

Edited by 2055

The conditions of your suspension should be discussed privately 2055 ..

Other than that , just which continents are going to fall into the sea and where is it safe to be .

Also you may be sick of predicting events for people but some of us are skeptical and I must say with good reason to be . Could you give me something more specific than the re-election of George Bush ? Something that the average Joe like myself wouldn't see coming .

i've been waiting to see you post again

is it possible for you to travel to and from this time at will? or are you here for a set period of time?

if its possible, i would like to see a map of what the world looks like in 2055. you say continents will sink. i live on the east coast of the us, and would like to know if it would be safe to stay where i'm at or if it would be best to move.

you say AI is still in controll in 2055, does this mean that everyone has the chip in their brain? if so , do you have the same chip?

how is money handled in 2055? is it real tangable money or all encoded in the chip?

[edit] i just noticed your second post. thats quite the claim. are you here in this time to prevent ai from happening? is it even possible to do so? and what would happen if you somehow got stuck here? i'm sorry about all the questions, but really i am curious.

i hope this thread does not get closed like the last one. i would really like to see what answers we can get from 2055

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

An object in freefall: (Gravity * Mass * Time)/Upwards Wind Velocity

So basically, take away upward wind velocity, and we're travelling in time?

You tell us to watch out for the rods of god. Already we know about those. 'Nuclear hand of god' seems... strange to say the least, especially when America's been steering away from more nuclear developments.

My problem with what you're saying is:

1. We know about the things that do make some sense.

2a. Everything else you're saying is a spin off the Biblical predictions and Biblical fiction stories.

2b. Or is such a general prediction, in such a distance, it doesn't mean a thing to us.

3. Your claim to be the pale horse rider is something that probably lost everyone's confidence in you, even if they were trying to be just slightly hopeful.

4. If time cannot be changed, then your time travel here is admittedly pointless.

I'm being very serious here. I have no need to mock and humiliate you (I am poor at doing that anyway). I am merely pointing out some things that you yourself need to explain, before the flaws in your arguments get this topic closed again.

There wasn't anything 'unreasonable' about locking your first post, just common sense. We see more than our share of 'nutjobs' on this forum, you're not an exception by any means. Can't really claim it to be 'unlawful' either, as the internet isn't beholden to any governments rules and/or regulations.

However, I'll let this continue just to see how it developes. It would probably be best to merge it with your oringinal post, though, that way you can get started on supplying us with 'serious' answers. How's that trip your trigger, time boy? blink.gif

Magikman

*Well hell, you guys are just too quick for me. tongue.gif Guess I'll just leave it here instead of merging it.

Edited by Magikman

The conditions of your suspension should be discussed privately 2055 ..

Other than that , just which continents are going to fall into the sea and where is it safe to be .

Also you may be sick of predicting events for people but some of us are skeptical and I must say with good reason to be . Could you give me something more specific than the re-election of George Bush ? Something that the average Joe like myself wouldn't see coming .

the next major event will take place during the elections. after bush is elected an attack will be made against america from the other 2 world powers. i will tell you of leading events. i have already predicted the torturing of the middle eastern people. that prediction can be found in the bible as with all predictions. nick berg acted as a sacrificial lamb to the american people. not all people are blinded by society and the government though. my job is to remove the dark glasses from the peoples eyes so that they can see the truth.

america is the modern day babylon. america is defying GOD with its impurities. sin is a way of life yet it is made to look glamorous.anything a persons heart can desire can be found in america.

now you must understand i am not damning america, i am damning its way of life and the people who rule it. the peoblem is that there are millions of unsuspecting people who have no clue on whats really going on. the media is just a way for the powers that be to spew their lies and corruption to the masses.

its time to wake up people.

Could you be even more specific ? Perhaps about something that might not involve America and the election . Which two super powers for instance ?

Actually what I would really like is something simple or perhaps even something that might happen before the attack on America so that I can be really sure of your motives. original.gif

Edited by Kismit

My prediction is...russia will attack the U.S. afterall they did aid iraq with all kinds of weapons and such(what I have read about somewhere) Also..China since we suply most of their country they will help america fight the war...but..just a guestimate on what im saying..im not from the future original.gif

i have read a few of the peoples replies and i have noticed that most of what i say doesnt get through to your heads.

time travel

gravity times mass divided by time is the equation. technology already exist.

america is NOT steering away from nuclear weapons. they are developing more. they are steering OTHER countries away from having nuclear weapons. once again the media has blinded you in a sense. if you can try to comprehend what im saying it will all come together.

why would america want other countries to get rid of their nuclear weapons? the answer is easy. they want to be the only ones with that kind of power. we are NOT getting rid of our nuclear weapons. we are building more. everything is going to fallin its place in the near future.

as for the chip i do not have one. once again technology already exist. brain functions can be controlled using computers. blind are able to see, deaf are able to hear, all these things are possible with the implants.

the answers are not hard to find. if you take the time to put 2 and 2 together it will all make sense. most of the questions asked have already been answered.

Just as I thought, all bluster and no substance. You still haven't answered any of the 'serious' questions yet. Save the proseltyzing for the religious fanatics and focus on the issue at hand, otherwise this thread will suffer the same fate as your original.

Just as I thought, all bluster and no substance. You still haven't answered any of the 'serious' questions yet. Save the proseltyzing for the religious fanatics and focus on the issue at hand, otherwise this thread will suffer the same fate as your original.

But..didn't he say in year 2055 most..if not..everyone will be all abou religion? I guess he is just 'used' to speaking about religion and such. I do believe time travel is possible..I also feel that somewhat..bush will lead america to another war..and if he is re-elected..then that war is probably coming up soon. Or..maybe im just gullable. Anything is possible at this moment in time..the world is advancing in technology..soon everyone will be so hi-tech/advanced who knows what will be to come in the future.

just for the record this is not man vs. machine. its not even close like some of you suggested. it is man vs. society. society is a machine figuratively speaking.

and for you guys policing the board how about asking a question that hasnt already been answered in one of my post.

what do you guys want me to predict. i only know of events that will change the world. i cant tell you that your mother will be crossing the street next saturday at exactly 2pm only to be hit by a car and killed.

the better the question the better the answer.

just for the record this is not man vs. machine. its not even close like some of you suggested. it is man vs. society. society is a machine figuratively speaking.

and for you guys policing the board how about asking a question that hasnt already been answered in one of my post.

what do you guys want me to predict. i only know of events that will change the world. i cant tell you that your mother will be crossing the street next saturday at exactly 2pm only to be hit by a car and killed.

alright..I'm not sure if these have been answered but here are a few.

China..they are advancing in technology..also their population is huge. Will they be part of this war?

russia..They are supposedly known as the strongest continent on the world..I'm pretty sure they are coming/working on something.

And..in the future..i think you said 2007? there will be some sort of a war..Will america pull tropps back home or draft all men 16 and older in order to protect the country.

These questions are just on the top of my head..probably not related to the topic..maybe i should review your old post and storm up a good question..

what will cause the strike on the us? What will be the first target hit?

is the man you call AI here now?

Do aliens play a part in any of this?

(seriously, i think its a valid question)

alright..I'm not sure if these have been answered but here are a few.

China..they are advancing in technology..also their population is huge. Will they be part of this war?

russia..They are supposedly known as the strongest continent on the world..I'm pretty sure they are coming/working on something.

And..in the future..i think you said 2007? there will be some sort of a war..Will america pull tropps back home or draft all men 16 and older in order to protect the country.

These questions are just on the top of my head..probably not related to the topic..maybe i should review your old post and storm up a good question..

china and north korea will play a huge role in the upcomming events. the day the president is sworn in north korea will launch its first strike. i do not know the nature of the strike but it will happen. before the strike things will get bad in the middle east. 3 countries will become one and will try to drive america out of their land. america will refuse only to bomb and send more soldiers into the middle east. this is when the strike will happen from north korea. it will be unsuspecting and it will suprise the world. america will start to retaliate with nuclear weapons and the war will officially be started.

what will cause the strike on the us? What will be the first target hit?

is the man you call AI here now?

Do aliens play a part in any of this?

(seriously, i think its a valid question)

AI is alive and well although he is not AI yet. he is a normal everyday person UNTIL he becomes manifested into the system.

aliens have no role whatsoever in the upcoming events. aliens do not exist

there will be multiple targets hit the day the president is sworn in office. the attacking countries will try to eliminate our government. that should tell you what targets will be hit.

If..what you say is true..I'm pretty sure the FBI/C.I.A. wil be tracking down your IP address pretty soon and stuff like that so they can ask you questions so they can protect america. Destroying Americas government would just cause chaos and havoc throughout the country..nobody would cooperate as united citizens anymore and it would be known as anarchy. Without the government how would we declair the war..also..Bush gets signed in..in what year(I'm not american..so sorry..). If it is anytime soon..why would you say the nuclear war would be in 2007? I'm off to do a bit of research...but answer this last question.

that weapon that they are creating this very instance..will they launch it publicly and tell the media the launch date and such..or will they set it off into space unkowingly and just randomly start to retaliate with it.

i will explain time travel alittle more

all matter in the universe is made up of energy. energy can be transfered from one place to another or from one time period to another. the technology is already there, the only thing that needs to happen is the invention of the time machine. it works by turning matter into kinetic energy. that matter uses gravity to travel at the speed of light. when traveling at the speed of light time as we know it stops. where ever you decide to start it back up is where you will be.

If..what you say is true..I'm pretty sure the FBI/C.I.A. wil be tracking down your IP address pretty soon and stuff like that so they can ask you questions so they can protect america. Destroying Americas government would just cause chaos and havoc throughout the country..nobody would cooperate as united citizens anymore and it would be known as anarchy. Without the government how would we declair the war..also..Bush gets signed in..in what year(I'm not american..so sorry..). If it is anytime soon..why would you say the nuclear war would be in 2007? I'm off to do a bit of research...but answer this last question.

that weapon that they are creating this very instance..will they launch it publicly and tell the media the launch date and such..or will they set it off into space unkowingly and just randomly start to retaliate with it.

the world will know of the weapon america has developed however it is not nuclear. this is just the first step to developing space to ground weapons. it will also start a space weapons race that will change the way wars are fought.

as for the FBI or CIA they cannot find me due to the fact that i dont exist "yet" they cannot find anyone that does not exist. there are more people like me all around the world. the only ones who can find me are the people with no souls or as you would call them clones. there are clones all over the world right now as we speak.

there are clones all over the world right now as we speak.

well..that is something I DO believe..It is possible to clone/replicate people and animals. People are just against it.

and..

You said people will have chips in their minds. Does this mean along the years we will be more along the lines of androids..the human race will soon die out and we will just be robots controlled by the AI? Bleh..I'm tired..going to find something else to keep me occupied. But keep posting..kind of interested w00t.gifw00t.gif

Edit; removed redundant quote

androids already exist but not how you think of them. its nothing like what you see in a movie.

any person missing a limb that has been replaced with a robotic one is considered an android. androids are the meshing of organic matter to machines.

the chip is not implanted in the mind. that is impossible. it is implanted in the brain. technology already exist and it is being used today. the chip regulates certain brain functions. today it is used to help the blind to see, heal the deaf, etc...

in the future it will be used to stop human emotions and thoughts. everything in the world can be corrupted. somethings may seem good but there is always a bad side. technology will become corrupted and will be used for evil purposes

Edited by Magikman

we are NOT getting rid of our nuclear weapons. we are building more. everything is going to fallin its place in the near future.

so you're saying that you are in the us?

i am taking it that you are somewhere that wont be hit by this strike.

with this election coming so soon, why would you choose now to come here now and open our eyes? it seems a bit too late.

if this war is going to take place, and ai will take over anyway, what is the use of opening our eyes? you say that its not the people who are corrupt, its the government and their controll of society. so who's eyes are you trying to open?

truly, the only warning i could see as reasonable is " go here, there, here or there"

2055 you mentioned in your previous posts that a DR. Paul Richardson is going to invent AI.

Dr. Paul Richardson is already dead http://neuro-oas.mgh.harvard.edu/epr/

How then will he play his role in future events when he's dead?

He has one son named Edward

we are NOT getting rid of our nuclear weapons. we are building more. everything is going to fallin its place in the near future.

so you're saying that you are in the us?

i am taking it that you are somewhere that wont be hit by this strike.

with this election coming so soon, why would you choose now to come here now and open our eyes? it seems a bit too late.

if this war is going to take place, and ai will take over anyway, what is the use of opening our eyes? you say that its not the people who are corrupt, its the government and their controll of society. so who's eyes are you trying to open?

truly, the only warning i could see as reasonable is " go here, there, here or there"

why does a bird choose to fly? because it is his purpose. it is my purpose to lead people through the dark times. even though there are alot of events that are going to take place that does not mean it will be the end like you are suggesting. AI will not win because it is not his destiny. he will have power for a short time but he will fall. he knows it and i know it. he will try to stop it but it is impossible. it has already been written in the future.

also it is not the government that controls society, its the other way around.