Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To

acerlghp

This is what was asked of me, its directly relevent to the conversation. But let the laws of the board prevail.

Then stop dropping links with no comment. If you post a link, post what the relevance is.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• acerlghp

• Mattshark

• stevewinn

This is what was asked of me, its directly relevent to the conversation. But let the laws of the board prevail.

Actually I asked you to support your claim, with credible references regarding the ineffectiveness the flu vaccination.

And I also asked you to support your claims regarding the dangers of thimreosal (particularly in 'causing' autism).

Credible references would be something like this published in the Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences;

Because of a temporal correlation between the first notable signs and symptoms of autism and the routine childhood vaccination schedule, many parents have become increasingly concerned regarding the possible etiologic role vaccines may play in the development of autism. In particular, some have suggested an association between the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine and autism. Our literature review found very few studies supporting this theory, with the overwhelming majority showing no causal association between the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine and autism. The vaccine preservative thimerosal has alternatively been hypothesized to have a possible causal role in autism. Again, no convincing evidence was found to support this claim, nor for the use of chelation therapy in autism. With decreasing uptake of immunizations in children and the inevitable occurrence of measles outbreaks, it is important that clinicians be aware of the literature concerning vaccinations and autism so that they may have informed discussions with parents and caregivers.

Abstract link

Or this from the New England Journal of Medicine:

Background It has been suggested that vaccination against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) is a cause of autism.

Methods We conducted a retrospective cohort study of all children born in Denmark from January 1991 through December 1998. The cohort was selected on the basis of data from the Danish Civil Registration System, which assigns a unique identification number to every live-born infant and new resident in Denmark. MMR-vaccination status was obtained from the Danish National Board of Health. Information on the children's autism status was obtained from the Danish Psychiatric Central Register, which contains information on all diagnoses received by patients in psychiatric hospitals and outpatient clinics in Denmark. We obtained information on potential confounders from the Danish Medical Birth Registry, the National Hospital Registry, and Statistics Denmark.

Results Of the 537,303 children in the cohort (representing 2,129,864 person-years), 440,655 (82.0 percent) had received the MMR vaccine. We identified 316 children with a diagnosis of autistic disorder and 422 with a diagnosis of other autistic-spectrum disorders. After adjustment for potential confounders, the relative risk of autistic disorder in the group of vaccinated children, as compared with the unvaccinated group, was 0.92 (95 percent confidence interval, 0.68 to 1.24), and the relative risk of another autistic-spectrum disorder was 0.83 (95 percent confidence interval, 0.65 to 1.07). There was no association between the age at the time of vaccination, the time since vaccination, or the date of vaccination and the development of autistic disorder.

Conclusions This study provides strong evidence against the hypothesis that MMR vaccination causes autism.

Abstract Link

Or ones like this from the American Journal of Preventative Medicine;

In 1999, concerns were raised that vaccines containing the preservative Thimerosal™ might increase the risk of autism and/or other neurodevelopmental disorders.

Methods

Between the mid-1980s through the late-1990s, we compared the prevalence/incidence of autism in California, Sweden, and Denmark with average exposures to Thimerosal-containing vaccines. Graphic ecologic analyses were used to examine population-based data from the United States (national immunization coverage surveys and counts of children diagnosed with autism-like disorders seeking special education services in California); Sweden (national inpatient data on autism cases, national vaccination coverage levels, and information on use of all vaccines and vaccine-specific amounts of Thimerosal); and Denmark (national registry of inpatient/outpatient-diagnosed autism cases, national vaccination coverage levels, and information on use of all vaccines and vaccine-specific amounts of Thimerosal).

Results

In all three countries, the incidence and prevalence of autism-like disorders began to rise in the 1985–1989 period, and the rate of increase accelerated in the early 1990s. However, in contrast to the situation in the United States, where the average Thimerosal dose from vaccines increased throughout the 1990s, Thimerosal exposures from vaccines in both Sweden and Denmark—already low throughout the 1970s and 1980s—began to decrease in the late 1980s and were eliminated in the early 1990s.

Conclusions

The body of existing data, including the ecologic data presented herein, is not consistent with the hypothesis that increased exposure to Thimerosal-containing vaccines is responsible for the apparent increase in the rates of autism in young children being observed worldwide.

Abstract link

Or this one, from the Journal of the American Academy Pediatrics;

Objective. The issue of thimerosal-containing vaccines as a possible cause of autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) and neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs) has been a controversial topic since 1999. Although most practitioners are familiar with the controversy, many are not familiar with the type or quality of evidence in published articles that have addressed this issue. To assess the quality of evidence assessing a potential association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism and evaluate whether that evidence suggests accepting or rejecting the hypothesis, we systematically reviewed published articles that report original data pertinent to the potential association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD/NDDs.

Methods. Articles for analysis were identified in the National Library of Medicine's Medline database using a PubMed search of the English-language literature for articles published between 1966 and 2004, using keywords thimerosal, thiomersal, mercury, methylmercury, or ethylmercury alone and combined with keywords autistic disorder, autistic spectrum disorder, and neurodevelopment. In addition, we used the "related links" option in PubMed and reviewed the reference sections in the identified articles. All original articles that evaluated an association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD/NDDs or pharmacokinetics of ethylmercury in vaccines were included.

Results. Twelve publications that met the selection criteria were identified by the literature search: 10 epidemiologic studies and 2 pharmacokinetic studies of ethylmercury. The design and quality of the studies showed significant variation. The preponderance of epidemiologic evidence does not support an association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD. Epidemiologic studies that support an association are of poor quality and cannot be interpreted. Pharmacokinetic studies suggest that the half-life of ethylmercury is significantly shorter when compared with methylmercury.

Conclusions. Studies do not demonstrate a link between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD, and the pharmacokinetics of ethylmercury make such an association less likely. Epidemiologic studies that support a link demonstrated significant design flaws that invalidate their conclusions. Evidence does not support a change in the standard of practice with regard to administration of thimerosal-containing vaccines in areas of the world where they are used.

Abstract Link

Of the literally thousands of studies done on the subject, none of have been able to produce any kind of viable correlative evidence to support that hypothesis.

You should probably (as I said above)spend some time learning and researching what you are talking about. And no, youtube is (for the umpteenth time) not a credible source.

Actually I asked you to support your claim, with credible references regarding the ineffectiveness the flu vaccination.

And I also asked you to support your claims regarding the dangers of thimreosal (particularly in 'causing' autism).

Credible references would be something like this published in the Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences;

Abstract link

Or this from the New England Journal of Medicine:

Abstract Link

Or ones like this from the American Journal of Preventative Medicine;

Abstract link

Or this one, from the Journal of the American Academy Pediatrics;

Abstract Link

Of the literally thousands of studies done on the subject, none of have been able to produce any kind of viable correlative evidence to support that hypothesis.

You should probably (as I said above)spend some time learning and researching what you are talking about. And no, youtube is (for the umpteenth time) not a credible source.

what is scary is that because of things like this people will not vaccinate their children and they simple don't comprehend how dangerous that actually is.

what is scary is that because of things like this people will not vaccinate their children and they simple don't comprehend how dangerous that actually is.

Please mommy, can I have some more mercury...? the Government tells me it's good.

Makes me brains thunk faster..

Mercury is a long known toxin. If you need a study for that than you are alot less intelligent than most folks here believe. The study in that video tells you what University conducted it. If you cared you'd look it up.

Whats sad is you are probably the only person here who could actualy change someones mind regarding the know simple fact of how deadly mercury is to the human brain, but instead you just tow the line. Its pathectic. We are only talking common sence here.

Cimber and Doug tried to explain this to people a long time ago. People ask, why do we need to have biology classes in school? Why do we need to learn about biology at all?

This is basic middle school/high school stuff here Preacherman and it troubles me, you and many other people have trouble understanding it.

As far as toxins go, there is no such thing as absolutes--Anything in the right amount can be toxic. Water is a toxin, in the right amount. That's right too much water can kill, just as good as too much mercury.

The amount of Thimerosal (the trade name for thiomersal) in vaccinations is incredibly low.

Can a few people have allergic reactions and suffer consequences? Sure can. But the effectiveness, easily outweighs the cons.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/health/One-in-a-Million-Shot-64189142.html

Whats the CDC got to say to this women? Whats scary is you just believe the first thing you want to hear from people who have made a fortune from pushing thier drugs. Autism has SKYROCKETED since they started using mercury. And we are only talking one ingrediant here. Either, detergent, formaldehyde, ect ect. Yea, thats healthy.

Actually that simply isn't true. There is no correlation in use of thiomersal and increased cases of autism. The 'rise' in ASD we are seeing is likely not a rise, but better monitoring.

Please mommy, can I have some more mercury...? the Government tells me it's good.

Actually the government is in the processes of stopping its use, despite the thousands of studies that show it is far more beneficial an 'ingredient' than not having it in many vaccinations.

The reason is because, without preservatives vaccines are prone to bacterial contamination (they are after all, a 'soup' of biological compounds).

Now again, this is more basic biology.

Your first line of defense against infection is your skin. Your skin is probably the most important part of your immune system and acts as a barrier to keep the bad stuff out and the good stuff in. Injections, such as vaccinations, IV drugs or injected drugs, bypass this barrier.

Putting bacteria directly into your bloodstream is a a surefire way to get a systemic infection and end up in a pinewood box.

Preservatives such as thiomersal, keep vaccinations safe.

Secondly, our Government is a giant Nancy-pants organization that panders to an uneducated constituency. Because people are afraid of thiomersal (or "mercury") you can bet politicians are going to try to introduce legislation which will remove it from the market.

I think #10 is a little uncalled for, this person who made this video is entitled to their opinion but there are plenty of doctors who would recommend the vaccine who are not stupid or uninformed in issues of health and their patients are not stupid for following a doctor's advice.

The scary thing is, is this flu is not all that scary and the hype it is getting is putting people off. Why the scare over a flu that is really no worse than the normal flu? Why the massive push for the planet to take this vaccine when we don't really know what it is. You can say you know as ever doctor on the planet has been instructed to say it's good but they don't know themselves. So as far as I trust science I am not trusting this vaccine.

Call me what ever you like but I will not take it as I see little need for it, just a hyped up reason to induce fear and thats what scares me. Not the vaccine so much but the madness behind it's reasoning. No biology required to see this as an agenda, for what who knows. CT believer no BS believer yes. This vaccine is either a cover for something or a test of human gullibility and to see how far a media hyped flu can influence people into trusting the very governments that only care about tax dollars.

The vaccine hmmm if it's good if it's bad does it matter, it's a scam imo of course.

The money has already changed hands. so you will be vaccinated. we cant have thousands of bottles of vaccine going to waste.

Like here in the UK, tami flu was bought for Bird flu. how we managed to survive that, i dont know!

the UK government bought millions of dosages of tami flu, but because the killer bird flu never got us the tamiflu was left in storage. and basically just sitting there until it was going to expire, but lucky enough swine flu come along, and the mass handing out of tamiflu began.

the government ever the opportunist said the reason they had enough tamiflu was because they were prepared for swine flu, no truth was, it was for bird flu and has been sitting in storage collecting dust for months.

What did they say, taking tamiflu helps you relieve the symptoms of swine flu by wait for it one day, yes one day, and it actually made more people sick through side effects in short making things worse.

Experts warned dispersal of Tamiflu would do more harm than good.

The government rejected advice from its expert advisers on swine flu, who said there was no need for the widespread use of Tamiflu and suggested that the public should simply be told to take paracetamol.

An independent panel set up by the Department of Health warned ministers that plans to make the stockpiled drug widely available could do more harm than good, by helping the flu virus to develop resistance to the drug.

But ministers pressed ahead with a policy of mass prescription, fearing the public would not tolerate being told that the millions of doses of Tamiflu held by the state could not be used during a pandemic, one of the committee members has told the Guardian.

"It was felt ... it would simply be unacceptable to the UK population to tell them we had a huge stockpile of drugs but they were not going to be made available," Professor Robert Dingwall, a member of the Committee on Ethical Aspects of Pandemic Influenza, said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/16/swine-flu-tamiflu-helpline-paracetamol

i wonder if the same is being done with the vaccine?

Edited by stevewinn

LOL excatly :blink:

americans will believe anything the TV says

flu vaccines have no evidence that they are actually are effective

Edited by aquatus1

americans will believe anything the TV says

And some, apparently, believe anything they read on certain websites.

flu vaccines have no evidence that they are actually are effective

The scary thing is, is this flu is not all that scary and the hype it is getting is putting people off. Why the scare over a flu that is really no worse than the normal flu? Why the massive push for the planet to take this vaccine when we don't really know what it is. You can say you know as ever doctor on the planet has been instructed to say it's good but they don't know themselves. So as far as I trust science I am not trusting this vaccine.

Call me what ever you like but I will not take it as I see little need for it, just a hyped up reason to induce fear and thats what scares me. Not the vaccine so much but the madness behind it's reasoning. No biology required to see this as an agenda, for what who knows. CT believer no BS believer yes. This vaccine is either a cover for something or a test of human gullibility and to see how far a media hyped flu can influence people into trusting the very governments that only care about tax dollars.

The vaccine hmmm if it's good if it's bad does it matter, it's a scam imo of course.

Because it is quick mutating and could turn deadly quickly and mass inoculation would prevent that occurring. So then if that happens, those who didn't think vaccination was a good idea and wholly responsible.

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately make posts of little worth or that contain nonsense, this includes making numerous short non-constructive posts designed to quickly inflate your post count or to annoy other members.

**Acerl, if a thread dies, it's because the discussion is over.**

Edited by aquatus1

Is there any known vaccine against acerlghp ?

Or is this a job for Mr Flamethrower ?

Meow Purr :)