Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women can enlarge breasts through mind power

Still Waters

women can make their breasts larger but it must begin in childhood. around age 10 girls have to start eating more fattening foods, calcium and more protein. the calcium has hormones that make the boobs grow.

by age 12 they have to do pec excercizes and eat healthy and gain some weight during the early to mid teen years.

anorexic girls those who became anorexic before like 15 have a high chance of being flat.

boobs continue to grow till age 19 or early 20s.

once your like 24 or something theres no hope and once your 18 theres very little hope.

this worked for me. not deliberately but thats what i did i piled on the pounds, i wasnt overweight but i made sure to gain some weight and eat fattening stuff and clacium, in 7th grade i did breast muscle excercizes. by the time i was 18 i was a 38c.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superman

• WoIverine

• InfraredCow

• glyndowers heir

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing men don't have this power over breasts hahaha. :w00t:

or over their own private regions. Can you imagine

Just take some of the pills my Doctor has me on and I promise your boobs will get larger.

Now why he thought I needed or wanted them is some thing else again! :cry:

They are staying up nice though.

Now my wife went from a 32 - A , to a 36-LONG! :yes:

Its placebo effect, the mind can do a lot of mysterious things.......good ones!!!! :tu::lol:

Just take some of the pills my Doctor has me on and I promise your boobs will get larger.

Now why he thought I needed or wanted them is some thing else again! :cry:

They are staying up nice though.

Now my wife went from a 32 - A , to a 36-LONG! :yes:

Hmmm, curious as to what the pills you mentioned are for. Is the breast enlargement a side effect? It has to be, because I don't see a dr. giving breast enlargement pills to a guy...unless he had gender issues or something, I dunno lol.

Aye...whatever...people and their infatuation with large breasts...:sleepy:

Edited by village_idiot

Now why on earth would you want to do that? :P

My ex-wife asked me one time for suggestions on breast enlargements. I suggested that she rub toilet paper between her breasts. She looked at me very inquisitively. I looked at her in all seriousness and said "Well, you do that with your BUTT and look how big that thing is now." :P

My other half was reading over my shoulder and i think has tucked that one away for future use <_< thanks a lot

*Looks at her F cups* Is it possible to shrink them with mind power? :mellow:

I wondered the same thing....I wear an F and would like to be smaller. Of course my hubby disagrees.

I wondered the same thing....I wear an F and would like to be smaller. Of course my hubby disagrees.

ohmy.gifwhistling2.gif

ohmy.gifwhistling2.gif

LOL :lol:

Aye...whatever...people and their infatuation with large breasts...:sleepy:

What a great and wonderful infatuation that it is. That brings happiness and joy into our lives. :yes:

My other half was reading over my shoulder and i think has tucked that one away for future use <_< thanks a lot

:D