Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THE BEARD THREAD

gabe

Errmm I was joking about Moses being your idol lol..relax!!

LOL you said Santa not Moses. ya I know I'm just being a pain

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• gabe

• Eldorado

• Lady Amethyst

LOL you said Santa not Moses. ya I know I'm just being a pain

Ha ha so I did..deary me LOL..well I was joking..and now I am sitting here laughinglaugh.gif cuz I just thought of another group of idols for her - ZZ TOProfl.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Nope...here's the sickest beard ever...

ChadGrey.jpg

Shoot...those puppies could double as whips... :tu:

Sickest as in his mental state? Aside from the facial hair, the guy looks a little... special. Ahem.

Lol, I tried that once.

ABCD0014.jpg

You look cool...bet you would look a lot nicer if it wasnt so blurred lol

I know you were all joking original.gif

Ahh thats good......so.....you like ZZ TOP then huh? tongue.gif hee hee

My husband looks a lot like Sam Elliott and has gone back and forth from long hair and a beard to short hair and clean shaven. I like him both ways but now he's gotten away from the shaggy look since he's turned completely gray. He's never gotten rid of his mustache though.

My husband looks a lot like Sam Elliott and has gone back and forth from long hair and a beard to short hair and clean shaven. I like him both ways but now he's gotten away from the shaggy look since he's turned completely gray. He's never gotten rid of his mustache though.

Nothing wrong with the shaggy look..and you should tell him that going grey with the shaggy look makes him look even better...

Sam Elliot was in one of my fav movies – Tombstone..I like Sam Elliot.. I think he is clean shaving now...he looks good either way

Nothing wrong with the shaggy look..and you should tell him that going grey with the shaggy look makes him look even better...

Sam Elliot was in one of my fav movies – Tombstone..I like Sam Elliot.. I think he is clean shaving now...he looks good either way

No kidding...my husband looks sexy either way and I've told him that. He hasn't had a beard in a couple of years since he saw Christmas pictures of himself with a full gray beard. :D He had salt and pepper gray when I met him in '85.

I love him dearly and he is good arm candy, too. :tu:

No kidding...my husband looks sexy either way and I've told him that. He hasn't had a beard in a couple of years since he saw Christmas pictures of himself with a full gray beard. grin2.gif He had salt and pepper gray when I met him in '85.

I love him dearly and he is good arm candy, too. thumbsup.gif

I think a lot of men look good with grey, much better than their old hair color... like – George Clooney...he is much hotter with grey hair and even hotter with the rough shaving look lol

My brother is just 10 months younger than me..(yea my mom was rather busy back then...don't ask lol)... and he is going grey already, whereas I take after my dad and haven’t begun to see any grey yet...but my brother suits it for some reason

There is nothing as bad as looking at a mature man with his hair dyed really dark..it just don’t look right...I say if you are going grey leave it be...

OOOOOh JIZZUZ!

Those beards are damn sexy. If I had a beard I would post a pic but I don't.

However I do have a beard joke:

I'm so hair I get my 5 o'clock shadow at 3 ^_^