Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

OCTOBER 14TH

MysticOnion

Yes! Its October 14th...

1 year to the day since freaky Ms Blossom Goodchild promised enlightenment from the Federation of light... *Gets bored..falls off chair...*

Don't worry its going to happen today .. a year on...*distracted by TV* Hm...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosewin

• digitalartist

• MysticOnion

• maximaldecimal

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it's that time again.

i've been browsing through the old FofL Threads. That was quite fun; I hope we can do it again sometimes.

Ahoy, White Cloud!

hahahahahaha...damn, i didn't even realize its been over a year since this stuff...again, its all of you alls fault, you didn't love enough, i was on the roof naked loving like nobody's business..i did my part

Hey, look. Apparently they helped change our lives for the better by not appearing last year. :rolleyes:

Latest 'channeling' Sept. 23, 2009:

Hello there. Just go straight ahead with that which you feel appropriate to enlighten us with.

Dearest souls of earth. We are abounding in Love for you and your service to the betterment of your planet and to those living upon it and within it. May we refresh your memories for a short time? For it was not that long ago that within the very depths of your beings many of you, yes, into the millions were expecting to see a vast ship in your skies.

It is hard to imagine that it is coming up for the 1st anniversary.

And yet dear ones, would you not say that if you were to take a trip down memory lane … your own private individual worlds have changed greatly within this time span on earth? Have you not encompassed much expressing of the souls values? Has not each individual assessed within themselves the Truths that have remained solid and the thoughts of what were once Truths that have now become invalid?

Do you therefore not see how much you have grown and expanded within your OWN TRUTH? Due to excess information one has had to rely upon themselves to sort the wheat from the chaff. And yet do you see? The most valid Truth of all is that you have all come into accepting the Truth that sits well with the self and not worrying any longer about that which does not rest easily within your heart place.

May we say with …as you would say … tongue in cheek …. We have taught well. For is this not what we have being desiring to instil? One can be swayed to and fro with the winds and storms that come across your path as you walk further into the Light … yet once your footing has been established and you KNOW that YOUR TUTH shall take you home, then the strength that is accumulated from the Higher aspects of yourself is able to hold that ground and guide you safely onwards.

Cont:

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

Edited by Sweetpumper

Hey, look. Apparently they helped change our lives for the better by not appearing last year. :rolleyes:

Latest 'channeling' Sept. 23, 2009:

Cont:

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

and on the front page they have

Because of this transformation within, Blossom and White Cloud are now on a journey to assist others to have this same “feeling” – a feeling that one may explode with joy and love.

Translation: I've taken you rubes for a lot of money and am now lying on a beach in Barbados. Please feel free to keep buying my books and cd's online so I can stay here longer.

I wouldn't entirely rule out thier little corner on the necromancy market, but at the same time I think inspiration must come from within and I'm too broke for the three book set poetic dead guy rhetoric. If anyone gets anything from it more power to them It's just a little too hokey for my palate.