Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twitter seance to contact Michael Jackson

UM-Bot

Tweance, a paranormal publicity stunt in time for Halloween, is an online attempt to contact deceased celebrities such as Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze through the world's first Twitter seance.

"Tweance, the online attempt to contact Michael Jackson beyond the grave, is being billed as the world’s first Twitter séance. The move is a paranormal publicity stunt by a fancy dress shop in central London ahead of Hallowe’en. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Telegraph

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhincewind

• She-ra

• MitsuharuSan

• chrisk

Wow, wow, Woooooow, and I thought we were a civilized race....man was I wrong!

he won't even be allowed to rest in peace. shamefull :no:

I heard derek achorah was leading it. (jeeze that waste of D.N.A is a total nutter)

he won't even be allowed to rest in peace. shamefull :no:

I heard derek achorah was leading it. (jeeze that waste of D.N.A is a total nutter)

Oh I detest that man- EW.

What ever happened to the good ole days before twitter and facebook when people actually had a private life?? :mellow:

Oh and the whole twitter seance- what a ridiculous idea.

When you think you've heard it all, yet there's always something more surprising popping up each day.

really ?! i cant even count how many way this is one of the most stupid ideas i've ever heard of

the biggest one is i'm not a fan of twitter in the first place but a seance using it.

whats nexy istant message bigfoot, :alien::hmm: or myspace friends with the jersey devil. when will it stop?

:hmm: i mean really lets think about things before we hop on board the next "new age" band wagon

• 2 weeks later...

I guess people let the deceased rest can they? :no: Another reason to never get a Twitter account. :hmm:

Oh I detest that man- EW.

What ever happened to the good ole days before twitter and facebook when people actually had a private life?? :mellow:

Oh and the whole twitter seance- what a ridiculous idea.

ok....now i feel really sheltered.....i have no idea who derek what's his face is....i have heard of twitter...but don't know what that is either :mellow:

but on the up side.....i do know who michael jackson is.....i feel better now :D

Edited by cluey

My best response to this that literally sums up all the mixed emotions and feelings of incredulity I have at this exact moment....

W. T. F. !!!