Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslims group demands full Shariah law

momentarylapseofreason

Grown up, rational, intelligent people can separate what they "believe" from what is "real".

:)

We should probably find a few of these people to replace the politicians we have now....

Nibsb

That would be nice forsure, but impossible. There would have to massive changes to law and politics in order to ensure we had good people in office. How to do that, i have no idea.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• questionmark

• Bill Hill

• The Silver Thong

i think it was earlier this year or last when they only wanted to impose it on themselves. i said that they would want to impose it on the whole country. there is either no radical muslims or they all are. the few who say they aren't are the ones who wanted the pope killed for quoting a byzantine emperor.

I'm sorry but how is this any different than the fundamentalist Christians demanding to put god back into school?

Pretty much the same fight isn't it?

Nibs

No it isn't the same fight. Because these people immigrated to a foreign country with it's own God and rules. They do not have a right to demand that the UK change itself to accommodate their habits (which were probably part of what made their home countries intolerable to live in and forced them to move in the first place).

They should be grateful to the UK for taking them in and try to accommodate themselves to the culture of their hosts.

Mostly because the moderates are marginalized by both the British populace as by British politics. That leaves the radicals a gaping hole the size of a barn door.

Or maybe they don't exist. They're classified as moderates simply because you haven't done anything to offend them. Called a teddy bear muhammed or write a critical book.

I knew moderates who would've killed Salman Rushdie, and they told they would if they met him but everything else on the surface, they would be classified as westernised 'moderates'

Or course you can say they weren't really real moderates.

They should be grateful to the UK for taking them in and try to accommodate themselves to the culture of their hosts.

True, the United States was basically created by the genocide of another indigenous culture that was there first. The Europeans should have been grateful and changed to accommodate the native cultures on this continent. They didn't, blotted out the previous society here instead, and took over. I guess I'd be writing in Lenni-Lenapi instead of English if that hadn't happened.

But the fact that the native culture in America was squelched out hundreds of years ago doesn't mean the Arab immigrants have a right to blot out today's UK culture.

If they don't like the way the UK works they should shut up and move some place they DO like.

Edited by Siara

If they don't like the way the UK works they should shut up and move some place they DO like.

And furthermore...

Most of my ancestors aren't native Americans. Most of them came from Sweden & Wales. When they moved here they learned the new language (English at that point) and customs. Why? Because they'd left their old country and moved. They didn't expect America to be run by the Swedish legal system.

Edited by Siara

There are Muslims that certainly do not want this insanity. But lets see how how engaged they really get against this.Muslims need to fight this also!! I'm tired of silence or lip service on their part

a point about Moslem not wanting Sharia Law.

Two years ago when this hot potato popped up the BBC Asian Radio station carried out a research poll, it found that 70% of Asian Moslem's aged between 16-27 wanted Sharia law. when you think the vast majority of this age group were born here and never lived under such a system, and more worrying is this age group is the future generation. so is it a sign of things to come.

The older first generation (immigrant) Moslem's didnt want sharia law. but over all, across all the age rangers 60% of the Moslem in this country wanted Sharia law. lovely.

to be honest lets introduce sharia law but only for Moslem's, it'll be great on a Friday night going into town to watch a Moslem stoning a Moslem to death, or a Moslem thief getting their hands chopped off. or hangings! Moslem's hanging Moslem's

oh the joys of multiculturalism, where will it take us to next?

Hey Siara your making me laugh my pants off LOL you keep quoting yourself and agreeing, way to cute ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong

a point about Moslem not wanting Sharia Law.

Two years ago when this hot potato popped up the BBC Asian Radio station carried out a research poll, it found that 70% of Asian Moslem's aged between 16-27 wanted Sharia law. when you think the vast majority of this age group were born here and never lived under such a system, and more worrying is this age group is the future generation. so is it a sign of things to come.

The older first generation (immigrant) Moslem's didnt want sharia law. but over all, across all the age rangers 60% of the Moslem in this country wanted Sharia law. lovely.

to be honest lets introduce sharia law but only for Moslem's, it'll be great on a Friday night going into town to watch a Moslem stoning a Moslem to death, or a Moslem thief getting their hands chopped off. or hangings! Moslem's hanging Moslem's

oh the joys of multiculturalism, where will it take us to next?

Pretty damn scary ain't it. We can't absalutly can't allow sharia law to exsist in any western and yes I'll say it christian nation. It undermines everything we stand for and would definitly be the undoing of the western culture.

Pretty damn scary ain't it. We can't absolutely can't allow sharia law to exist in any western and yes I'll say it Christian nation. It undermines everything we stand for and would definitely be the undoing of the western culture.

i agree, but i think it will come, the government seem to be taking us down that road. they seem hell bent on appeasing, "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last" Another chruchill quote for ya Grey.

Personally, I think as soon as a immigrant group shows intent to try and change the existing government towards religious laws and such, immediate deportation should be authorized.

Nothing good comes from any religion making the rules.

i agree, but i think it will come, the government seem to be taking us down that road. they seem hell bent on appeasing, "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last" Another chruchill quote for ya Grey.

It's actually quit disturbing watching you guys over there take all this crap. Everyday or almost everyday there is a muslim story with an angle and nobody seems to care that there country is being stolen right from under them. It's a sign for us over here to get our laws in order befor it's to late. However here religion or race rarly gets anyone a free ride or a get out of jail free card and thats the way I like it.

I personally think it's too late to save the UK and the rest of Europe from this insanity. They're so terrified of offending Muslims that if Islamic extremists set off a nuclear device in the middle of London, there would be little outrage. Europeans appear to be more scared of being labeled 'racists' than having their countries and cultures destroyed. Hopefully they will come to their senses and start deporting these people. But then again, that might be considered 'racist'. Something they're absolutely terrified at being labeled as.

:P Churchill has a quote for every occasion!

It's actually quit disturbing watching you guys over there take all this crap. Everyday or almost everyday there is a muslim story with an angle and nobody seems to care that there country is being stolen right from under them. It's a sign for us over here to get our laws in order befor it's to late. However here religion or race rarly gets anyone a free ride or a get out of jail free card and thats the way I like it.

It's freaky for sure,

I'm pretty sure if it was a US state, it would be a civil war,

Canada? I'm not too sure, again because it's so big there's space to live.. to live apart.

My theory is it will take longer but eventually Canada will feel the effects.

:unsure2:

I know a few years back, Canada were actively seeking immigrants from imo totally dodgy countries to increase the population. Same as Scotland is doing now...

and I thought at the time, wow they're going to pay for that in the long run. :unsure:

It's freaky for sure,

I'm pretty sure if it was a US state, it would be a civil war,

Canada? I'm not too sure, again because it's so big there's space to live.. to live apart.

My theory is it will take longer but eventually Canada will feel the effects.

:unsure2:

I know a few years back, Canada were actively seeking immigrants from imo totally dodgy countries to increase the population. Same as Scotland is doing now...

and I thought at the time, wow they're going to pay for that in the long run. :unsure:

Civil war?...probably. There are lots of places, in the US, that are very isolated, but they would have an even bigger problem settling in those areas and trying to change them, as the people that already live in them are kind of clannish already. (And I don't mean the KKK kind of clan).

Edited by Michelle

Civil war?...probably. There are lots of places, in the US, that are very isolated, but they would have an even bigger problem settling in those areas and trying to change them, as the people that already live in them are kind of clannish already. (And I don't mean the KKK kind of clan).

yeah that's it michelle :tu:

If you've got space to live it's fine..

The Uk is only the roughly the size of an average state.. 65 million population-if you condensed that to a state with all the problems we've got I reckon it would be civil war.

The Americans would'nt take this crap!

you'd get crucified if you said that in public or to the press.. :hmm:

you'd get crucified if you said that in public or to the press.. :hmm:

Time some of you guys muster some guts and start a "Political correctness? Without me!" movement... and got more than 3 members.

Time some of you guys muster some guts and start a "Political correctness? Without me!" movement... and got more than 3 members.

we have it at the moment, it's called the BNP... :unsure2:

we have it at the moment, it's called the BNP... :unsure2:

No, that thing is called nationalistic booblegoop. No chance in heaven or hell it will ever get out of the sectarian stage.

No, that thing is called nationalistic booblegoop. No chance in heaven or hell it will ever get out of the sectarian stage.

I'm just an average man with an average life

I work from nine to five, hey, hell, I pay the price.

All I want is to be left alone in my average home

But why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone?

Few years back they put forward the idea of having Shariah law put in place in Ontario, though under very limited guildlines. People still raised hell and it was the Muslims who were the most vocal.

Agreed it is silly, if they chose to live by those rules let them. Most Muslims don't, most none muslims don't.

Edited by Mattshark

That is a nice way of calling it, the BNP are just pathetic as the idiots at Islam4UK. They are all thick idiots with who feel they have to spread hate because of sad little lives.