Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslims group demands full Shariah law

momentarylapseofreason

Agreed it is silly, if they chose to live by those rules let them. Most Muslims don't, most none muslims don't.

Did you read QM post above? 75% want Shariah law

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• questionmark

• Bill Hill

• The Silver Thong

Did you read QM post above? 75% want Shariah law

I'm actually referring to Steve Winn's post

my bad.....

Civil war?...probably. There are lots of places, in the US, that are very isolated, but they would have an even bigger problem settling in those areas and trying to change them, as the people that already live in them are kind of clannish already. (And I don't mean the KKK kind of clan).

Where I live (in the Appalacians) the "clan" mentality is prevailent because the area was settled heavily by the Scots and Scot-Irish. Once settled, they vowed not to be forced to move, or give up any rights, ever again. They are also suspicious of any outsiders and highly resistant to change. In fact, I'd say there are more Scots per square mile where I live than there are in Scotland.

Civil war would only happen here if Sharia Law was imposed on the entire populace or the populace of a particular area. Here in the States, no religion is given preferential treatment in the court of law. All must follow the same laws regardless of religious affiliation.

From what I can tell (by reading posts from other forums) Muslims living in Canada are very happy there and enjoy their freedoms and aren't afraid to tell their piers so.

Still not sure why Great Britain is having such a time with this issue, but it sounds to me like someone is having an identity crisis and/or homesick.

Where I live (in the Appalacians) the "clan" mentality is prevailent because the area was settled heavily by the Scots and Scot-Irish. Once settled, they vowed not to be forced to move, or give up any rights, ever again. They are also suspicious of any outsiders and highly resistant to change. In fact, I'd say there are more Scots per square mile where I live than there are in Scotland.

Civil war would only happen here if Sharia Law was imposed on the entire populace or the populace of a particular area. Here in the States, no religion is given preferential treatment in the court of law. All must follow the same laws regardless of religious affiliation.

From what I can tell (by reading posts from other forums) Muslims living in Canada are very happy there and enjoy their freedoms and aren't afraid to tell their piers so.

Still not sure why Great Britain is having such a time with this issue, but it sounds to me like someone is having an identity crisis and/or homesick.

As you can see by most British posters on here there is also a lot of racism directed towards them, especially Pakistanis.

this one is scary

Imigration, what a joke. Why do these people imigrate? because they can and they know that they are part of a movement. Democracy will be hijacked and Islamic law will vote itself into power, hence democracy will be gone. We will live under one law and it won't be ours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f85UKYPxZU8&feature=PlayList&p=7DAAE7F9C2B9F5A6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=29

ok this is a little embarassing lol You will see why when the singing starts LOL

I wonder how Islam feels about this one LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGNYM_cRMsU

Edited by The Silver Thong

listen to this twonk. his name is simon hughes and he is a Liberal Democrat MP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeC8ZIPA88E

this man hasn't got a clue he is homosexual and was caught with two rent boys, if the Moslem religion was to gain a foothold in the UK, he'd be thrown off a mountain.

Edited by stevewinn

listen to this twonk. his name is simon hughes and he is a Liberal Democrat MP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeC8ZIPA88E

this man hasn't got a clue he is homosexual and was caught with two rent boys, if the Moslem religion was to gain a foothold in the UK, he'd be thrown off a mountain.

WTF you guys are begging for take over. This guy is opening Pandora's box and no, not in the good way.

Talk about pandering, this guy is a duchee bag and has no idea what he is saying. I guess thats because he will be on his deathbed when his rights are nothing but a memory. Thats if he doesn't get tossed off a mountain the silly buggger LOL

lol momentarylapseofreason is having another bad day dont worry non of your delusions are real Britain probably has the biggest problem like this but fortunately the moderates are motley against it

As you can see by most British posters on here there is also a lot of racism directed towards them, especially Pakistanis.

Here we go, criticize Islam and you're a 'racist' my understanding is it's a religion not a race of people. I'm sure I've got the feeling of Déjà vu. Haven't we had this discussion before?

Besides the UK are the biggest curry lovers in Europe. We've had our evolution above a dominant religion in the middle ages... just waiting for Islam to go the same way...

drums fingers.

It is because Canada makes us feel home. They treat us equal. They respect us and we respect other Canadians.

Canada is civilized with all it's citizans.

Why do you keep insisting on calling criticism racism? Is being critical of a political ideology also racism in your view?

So are Arab and Persian ex-Muslims also "racist" because they fight against Islamization? Please answer!

I've asked you this before and I find it telling that you have no answer!

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

lol momentarylapseofreason is having another bad day dont worry non of your delusions are real Britain probably has the biggest problem like this but fortunately the moderates are motley against it

LOL , you are the one worshipping a bigot, pedophle and warmongerer? And we have proof this is true if the Quran/Hadiths are truth as you all claim. You claim these texts as truth yet you hide these particular writings/passages from the west, as if it's your secret dirty filthy undergarments that you are embarassed by. Who is the delusional one here!

As usual you have no complaints against these militants instead you act like nothing is happening as Shariah law is implemented in Britain, you continue to defend them and shove the blame on us. How dare you!! Islam has done nothing good for us in the west. Nothing!! But you all have conveniently benefitted from us, oviously, you stick around in our disgusting immoral culture, at the same time accepting hand outs, welfare benefits & condemning us never showing gratefulness or respect yourself, especially against infidels or women. You only take take take, yell and threaten. Nothing else. I say YOU because you always defend them, you are never angered by them.

Honor killings and death threats don't take place either right?

It is only or mostly those in Islam that threaten us with death threats if any honest criticism is passed out.

As a woman I am disgusted with Islam. Give me ONE good reason why I should respect Islam!

The truth sucks!!

I also blame the politicians! They are just as bad or worse!

How dare you call me or anyone delusional when this crap is SO BLATANTLY staring us in the face everyday!!

Muslims living in Canada are very happy there and enjoy their freedoms and aren't afraid to tell their piers so.

1 Muslims are relatively new to Canada.. yes (I've read wiki) but the numbers are relatively small although rapidly increasing- almost doubling every 10 years..

250,000 in 1991

550,000 in 2001

800,000 preliminary estimates for 2011

2 It's so big, so they can live in their communities without impacting the wider society. Like 60's Britain.

When the population increases to the same ratio as the UK, then you'll have the same problems. Many people are in denial but it doesn't take a genius to see what's on the horizon.

Question is, do we have unified culture strong enough to include all? Maybe..? but knowing human nature probably not.

1 Muslims are relatively new to Canada.. yes (I've read wiki) but the numbers are relatively small although rapidly increasing- almost doubling every 10 years..

250,000 in 1991

550,000 in 2001

2 It's so big, so they can live in their communities without impacting the wider society. Like 60's Britain.

When the population increases to the same ratio as the UK, then you'll have the same problems. Many people are in denial but it doesn't take a genius to see what's on the horizon.

Question is, do we have unified culture strong enough to include all? Maybe..? but knowing human nature probably not.

When they get large in numbers they start feeling self-confident & cocky. (not all of them of course-you know who you are). The real face of Islam comes through, and it's not a pretty one.

It is because Canada makes us feel home. They treat us equal. They respect us and we respect other Canadians.

Come off it, you don't do this sh1t in Canada (yet) because you'd get your arses kicked.

Come off it, you don't do this sh1t in Canada (yet) because you'd get your arses kicked.

In the U.S. too! That is if they act like they do in Europe! (by "they" I don't mean all of them, have to be fair & careful, but sadly quite a large number)

Islam, Nazism, and Totalitarianism

During an interview conducted in the late 1930s (published in 1939), Carl Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist and founder of analytical psychiatry, was asked “…had he any views on what was likely to be the next step in religious development?” Jung replied, in reference to the Nazi fervor that had gripped Germany We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam. He is already on the way; he is like Muhammad. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with wild god. That can be the historic future. Albert Speer, who was Hitler’s Minister of Armaments and War Production, wrote a contrite memoir of his World War II experiences while serving a 20-year prison sentence imposed by the Nuremberg tribunal.

Speer’s narrative includes this discussion, which captures Hitler’s racist views of Arabs on the one hand, and his effusive praise for Islam on the other:

Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs. When the Mohammedans attempted to penetrate beyond France into Central Europe during the eighth century, his visitors had told him, they had been driven back at the Battle of Tours. Had the Arabs won this battle, the world would be Mohammedan today. For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament. Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.

We need another Charles Martel.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/fair/gGxWzp

And also because Canada has never directly poked its nose in Iraq or Middle Eastern affairs and were never involved in the Palestinian ploy from day one, unlike GB and the USA are and were. Hence, the reason muslim extremists hate both these two nations more than others. Also, the reason extremists have more voice in GB is because its society is more tolerant and agnostic compared to the Christian radically entrenched idealists you find in large parts of the USA, which makes it hard for any muslim to even be considered, let alone be heard and specially after 9/11.

There are something like 3% of muslims living in the UK. I would hardly think GB or the UK are looking down the barrel of any drastic society change in the near future.

LOL , you are the one worshipping a bigot, pedophle and warmongerer? And we have proof this is true if the Quran/Hadiths are truth as you all claim. You claim these texts as truth yet you hide these particular writings/passages from the west, as if it's your secret dirty filthy undergarments that you are embarassed by. Who is the delusional one here!

As usual you have no complaints against these militants instead you act like nothing is happening as Shariah law is implemented in Britain, you continue to defend them and shove the blame on us. How dare you!! Islam has done nothing good for us in the west. Nothing!! But you all have conveniently benefitted from us, oviously, you stick around in our disgusting immoral culture, at the same time accepting hand outs, welfare benefits & condemning us never showing gratefulness or respect yourself, especially against infidels or women. You only take take take, yell and threaten. Nothing else. I say YOU because you always defend them, you are never angered by them.

Honor killings and death threats don't take place either right?

It is only or mostly those in Islam that threaten us with death threats if any honest criticism is passed out.

As a woman I am disgusted with Islam. Give me ONE good reason why I should respect Islam!

The truth sucks!!

I also blame the politicians! They are just as bad or worse!

How dare you call me or anyone delusional when this crap is SO BLATANTLY staring us in the face everyday!!

The quran is is built around interpretation there are Muslims in turkey who eat pork and Drink Alcohol and they use the quran to defend their views most Muslims would disagree with them but these people have built their own ideology around the teachings of the quran, the Quran can be interpreted in many ways both violent and peaceful and its up to the individual to choose.

i understand what you mean though their are quotes in the quran that are pretty bad but if u read the quran in Arabic you will notice that much of what is being said is in a form of a poetic story, and are not entirely real events that took place at the time.

oh before you claim the quran says this and says that speak to any Muslim scholar, they will tell you that when the quran is Translated into English it looses all meaning, most words are just not compatible with English vocabulary and cannot truly be translated without adding a few of your own text.

and and sorry about my last post i was abit drunk lol.

250,000 in 1991

550,000 in 2001

1 I didn't do any internet research, just commenting on my own personal observation. But yes, immigrant populations do tend to expand. No gee whiz moment about that.

2 It's so big they can, but do they? I can't speak for Canada, but the Muslims I know (where I live) don't live in "Muslim only communities". Polarization usually happens in the more densely populated areas, typically the big cities, of an ethnically diverse country. I will admit 70% is a large majority that want it implemented in Great Britain. But just because they want it (right now), is not say they will, or should, have thier way now or ever.

Heck, people in hell want ice water, doesn't mean they'll get it. But like most youth, they are pushing in an attempt to find out where their boundries are.

250,000 in 1991

550,000 in 2001

The sad thing I think we will see is that parts of the west will be using Britain as an example of what not to let happen. I hope Canada the U.S. and other western nations sit up and take notice of the absolute abuse of an overly accepting culture and what can happen when the laws become bargaining chips.

Imigration is fine however laws are not to be tampered with in any host nation. Nor should any nation change it's laws to accomidate others or minorities. One law for all no matter what and get this damn PC thing out of the way...

Imigration is fine however laws are not to be tampered with in any host nation. Nor should any nation change it's laws to accomidate others or minorities. One law for all no matter what and get this damn PC thing out of the way...

:yes:

but if u read the quran in Arabic

Ah, there it is! The last resort of the Islamic apologist.

"I've read the Quran. It's pretty violent."

"You need to read it in Arabic!"

"I have."

"Oh... well, you need to read it in the original Saudi dialect!"

And so on...

Which proofs my point. Canada has balls, Uk does not.

It is your own mess. Your government is weak. They are the problem not the immigrants.

Al hail to Canada.