Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslims group demands full Shariah law

momentarylapseofreason

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• questionmark

• Bill Hill

• The Silver Thong

seriously....why don't we get rid of muslims????????????????????????????????????????????????

Don't you know? Bush's imperialistic, genocidal wars on Iraq and Afghanitan are to kill as many Muslims as possible.

The quran is is built around interpretation there are Muslims in turkey who eat pork and Drink Alcohol and they use the quran to defend their views most Muslims would disagree with them but these people have built their own ideology around the teachings of the quran, the Quran can be interpreted in many ways both violent and peaceful and its up to the individual to choose.

i understand what you mean though their are quotes in the quran that are pretty bad but if u read the quran in Arabic you will notice that much of what is being said is in a form of a poetic story, and are not entirely real events that took place at the time.

oh before you claim the quran says this and says that speak to any Muslim scholar, they will tell you that when the quran is Translated into English it looses all meaning, most words are just not compatible with English vocabulary and cannot truly be translated without adding a few of your own text.

and and sorry about my last post i was abit drunk lol.

Akuma look, I have nothing against you personally, but that is absolute HOGWASH! Look at quranexplorer online: it is exactly translated from the Arabic. Either you have not much knowledge or you intentionally are acting naive and being deceitful. And if you go on other debate forums people admit Muhammad was a pedophile and they make funny excuses for his bahavior. In fact the Quran is so offensive & disturbing that certain people are thinking of changing the words entirely to make it more appealing to the west.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

seriously....why don't we get rid of muslims????????????????????????????????????????????????

No, we don't need to get rid of Muslims. I think only the ones trying to change our values, demand our free speech be denied, impose their ideology, or don't contribute anything, or those that use violence against us and other fellow Muslims should be deported or banished to a place in where they are better suited and feel comfortable.These have earned no right to be with us.

Akuma look, I have nothing against you personally, but that is absolute HOGWASH! Look at quranexplorer online: it is exactly translated from the Arabic. Either you have not much knowledge or you intentionally are acting naive and being deceitful. And if you go on other debate forums people admit Muhammad was a pedophile and they make funny excuses for his bahavior. In fact the Quran is so offensive & disturbing that certain people are thinking of changing the words entirely to make it more appealing to the west.

No language can be translated exactly...that's why there are all those hysterically funny signs, in other countries, translated into English.

http://www.jnweb.com/funny/translation.html

Which proofs my point. Canada has balls, Uk does not.

It is your own mess. Your government is weak. They are the problem not the immigrants.

Al hail to Canada.

I agree our government is weak, hopefully not for much longer.

No language can be translated exactly...that's why there are all those hysterically funny signs, in other countries, translated into English.

The Quran is nothing like the Bible Michelle.

Are you insinuating that that the stories of Muhammad and Aisha are not true?

So am I spewing hatred by exposing the huge number of hateful and killing passages that are in the Quran?

The Quran is nothing like the Bible Michelle.

Are you insinuating that that the stories of Muhammad and Aisha are not true?

So am I spewing hatred by exposing the huge number of hateful and killing passages that are in the Quran?

:blink: I didn't mention the Bible. Where did you get that I was insinuating anything? Where did I say you were spewing hatred?

Although, I have heard you say the same things about Christians and the Bible even though you are Agnostic.

Edited by Michelle

Incidentally, I've spoken with many native Arabic speakers and they all agree that most English translations of the violent verses in the Quran are correct.

:blink: I didn't mention the Bible. Where did you get that I was insinuating anything? Where did I say you were spewing hatred?

Although, I have heard you say the same things about Christians and the Bible even though you are Agnostic.

So why did you post that comment?

So what's your point Michelle? Entlighten us with all your knowledge.

Gotta wake the girls and make breakfast talk with ya later!

Incidentally, I've spoken with many native Arabic speakers and they all agree that most English translations of the violent verses in the Quran are correct.

Guys, the bible is no less violent:

(Deuteronomy 7:2)

God tells the Israelites to kill, without mercy, all the inhabitants of the land that they conquer.

(Deuteronomy 13: 12-17)

If you hear of a city where another god is worshiped, then destroy everyone in the city and burn it down

And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people. (Acts 3:23)

the difference is that Christianity and Jews, at this moment, have less brain amputated idiots taking it verbatim. The problem here is not any scripture, the problem is brain amputated idiots.

it is exactly translated from the Arabic.

I made my point...I happen to speak rather fluent Arabic and know there are very few exact translations. You, of all people, coming from your great homeland of Germany should know that.

Guys, the bible is no less violent:

(Deuteronomy 7:2)

God tells the Israelites to kill, without mercy, all the inhabitants of the land that they conquer.

(Deuteronomy 13: 12-17)

If you hear of a city where another god is worshiped, then destroy everyone in the city and burn it down

And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people. (Acts 3:23)

the difference is that Christianity and Jews, at this moment, have less brain amputated idiots taking it verbatim. The problem here is not any scripture, the problem is brain amputated idiots.

:tu:

Again with the moral relativism. Yes, the Bible has its share of violent verses. How exactly does that excuse Islam? It would be like Bashir saying that it's okay to commit genocide because other people do it too.

Yes,heres an interesting video regarding the quranic instruction for islamists to 'beat their wives lightly'

Apparently the word 'lightly' was an added in as a complete fabrication and does not exist in the qu'ran text.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLFPNjYYd5I

As for shariah law,women and the qu'ran this link just about sums it up.

I made my point...I happen to speak rather fluent Arabic and know there are very few exact translations. You, of all people, coming from your great homeland of Germany should know that.

You sound like an apologist now! While I concede no translation is perfect, you cannot compare the bible to the Quran. The Bible has been far more corrupted. Below is a very good source. Prove to me that the translations of Muhammad's questionable behavior is incorrect or mistranslated.

Here you go: http://www.quranexplorer.com/AboutUS.aspx

QuranExplorer.com was started in October, 2005, by a group of Sunni Muslims living in Orlando, Florida, USA. Our goal is to spread the message of the Holy Quran to all mankind (Muslims and non-Muslims) throughout this world free of cost. Furthermore, we want to advocate peace and tranquility by making people cognizant of the true message of Islam. We hope and pray that this web portal will serve as a source of guidance and light for all human beings throughout the face of this earth, regardless of race, color, age, nationality, and religion (Aameen).

We are very conscientious about the material on our website; therefore, we have a strict policy of making sure that all the material comes from a reliable source and has been proof-read by a Muslim scholar ('alim). We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure that the content on this website is free from errors. In the event that you still find mistakes in the Arabic text or any translations, however, then we humbly ask you to immediately report these inaccuracies so that they can be rectified as quickly as possible, Insha'Allah.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at info@quranexplorer.com.

To report technical issues you can contact us at support@quranexplorer.com.

Yes,heres an interesting video regarding the quranic instruction for islamists to 'beat their wives lightly'

Apparently the word 'lightly' was an added in as a complete fabrication and does not exist in the qu'ran text.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLFPNjYYd5I

As for shariah law,women and the qu'ran this link just about sums it up.

It's funny isn't it? They are also trying to do this with other numerous texts to make it not appear so nasty!

whitewashing@unexplainedmysteries.com

You sound like an apologist now! While I concede no translation is perfect, you cannot compare the bible to the Quran. The Bible has been far more corrupted. Below is a very good source. Prove to me that the translations of Muhammad's questionable behavior is incorrect or mistranslated.

Here you go: http://www.quranexplorer.com/AboutUS.aspx

QuranExplorer.com was started in October, 2005, by a group of Sunni Muslims living in Orlando, Florida, USA. Our goal is to spread the message of the Holy Quran to all mankind (Muslims and non-Muslims) throughout this world free of cost. Furthermore, we want to advocate peace and tranquility by making people cognizant of the true message of Islam. We hope and pray that this web portal will serve as a source of guidance and light for all human beings throughout the face of this earth, regardless of race, color, age, nationality, and religion (Aameen).

We are very conscientious about the material on our website; therefore, we have a strict policy of making sure that all the material comes from a reliable source and has been proof-read by a Muslim scholar ('alim). We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure that the content on this website is free from errors. In the event that you still find mistakes in the Arabic text or any translations, however, then we humbly ask you to immediately report these inaccuracies so that they can be rectified as quickly as possible, Insha'Allah.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at info@quranexplorer.com.

To report technical issues you can contact us at support@quranexplorer.com.

You've wasted you're time...I'm not going to go over ever fine point with you, either with the Koran or the Bible, because I have no real interest in either. What I do object to is blanket hatred for any group, which you are more than capable of all by your little self. And you have, many times in the past, compared the Bible to the Koran, not me.

I see I've gone from a closet Christian to an apologist. Is that a step up or a step down? :rolleyes:

Again with the moral relativism. Yes, the Bible has its share of violent verses. How exactly does that excuse Islam? It would be like Bashir saying that it's okay to commit genocide because other people do it too.

Now wait, we are talking violent (maybe not so) holy scriptures, we are not talking excuses.

What same things?

Last time I heard women were not getting stoned for adultery or rape in Christianity. I don't see big protests and Christians threatening to kill people that criticize their religion or Jesus. Definitely not like you see in Islam. If I were forced to choose one of them to live by, it would definitely be Christianity, thank you very much!

You've wasted you're time...I'm not going to go over ever fine point with you, either with the Koran or the Bible, because I have no real interest in either. What I do object to is blanket hatred for any group, which you are more than capable of all by your little self. And you have, many times in the past, compared the Bible to the Koran, not me.

I see I've gone from a closet Christian to an apologist. Is that a step up or a step down? :rolleyes:

Demonstrate my blanket hatred!

I do not appreciate the message of Muhammad and that is all. His message affects the world (mostly) negatively IMO!

Quit trying to save both of your faces...........

You stick your toes into the water of debate and then pull them out when it gets too hot. Come on put in your whole leg at least. If you can't back it up, then don't bother dunking your piggies. Otherwise, you just splash water and get others wet like a child

Demonstrate my blanket hatred!

I do not appreciate the message of Muhammad and that is all. His message affects the world (mostly) negatively IMO!

Quit trying to save both of your faces...........

You stick your toes into the water of debate and then pull them out when it gets too hot. Come on put in your whole leg at least. If you can't back it up, then don't bother dunking your piggies. Otherwise, you just splash water and get others wet like a child

I made a simple comment without looking for a debate and you went off on it.

I don't have to say a word to make you look bad...you're doing very well on your own. :tu:

I made a simple comment without looking for a debate and you went off on it.

I don't have to say a word to make you look bad...you're doing very well on your own. :tu:

I see that you set this time aside to humiliate yourself

You'd make a terrible lawyer. LOL!! Keep trying...............

Now wait, we are talking violent (maybe not so) holy scriptures, we are not talking excuses.

Yes, but this discussion is about Islam. There was no reason to bring up Christianity. That's a common tactic used by Islamic apologists. Every time someone points to something evil in the Quran/Hadiths/Sira, or something bad Muslims have done (eg Hindu genocide), all the apologists do is say something along the lines of, "So what? Christians were responsible for the Inquisition/Crusades" and end the discussion.

Yes, but this discussion is about Islam. There was no reason to bring up Christianity. That's a common tactic used by Islamic apologists. Every time someone points to something evil in the Quran/Hadiths/Sira, or something bad Muslims have done (eg Hindu genocide), all the apologists do is say something along the lines of, "So what? Christians were responsible for the Inquisition/Crusades" and end the discussion.

Exactly. As if it's some kind of defense. It's so strange plus they assume we are all christians that cricize it.

We are full aware of what's in the bible but most of them (Christians) are not following it literally

and that's the difference