Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslims group demands full Shariah law

momentarylapseofreason

From the book "The River War" wrote in 1899 by Sir Winston Churchill aged 25.

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

110 years later it still rings true today. the religion is perverted.

And that all written while the oh so god Engleses were killing, raping and enslaving foreign -speak Islamic- countries. What a damn hiporicy.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• questionmark

• Bill Hill

• The Silver Thong

I don't like any of them, full stop.

how many do you know? and i don't just mean shopkeepers...

I don't like any of them, full stop.

What, you don't like people on the grounds that they are Muslim.

how many do you know? and i don't just mean shopkeepers...

are you talking about Religion or Race? you have confused me by mentioning shopkeepers.

are you talking about Religion or Race? you have confused me by mentioning shopkeepers.

Hmmm as a religion well I'm not all that fond of Islam not by a long shot if he means race who cares, race is irrelevant imo.

Hmmm as a religion well I'm not all that fond of Islam not by a long shot if he means race who cares, race is irrelevant imo.

exactly that is why i've asked him the question.

I'd like to see some evidence of that please. It is my understanding that all mosques are paid for by private donations! Goes to show what can be achieved when a community unites and works together for a common idealology, instead of locking the doors, drawing the curtains, and being 'entertained' by the latest instalment of coronation street or who wants to be a millionaire!

cheers

ste

I tried looking but can't find any evidence, I'm sure there is somewhere, as I can remember reading about it before. It might not be the case with them all though.

You are right about the community working together, but in a way it doesn't work as great as what you are saying.

I like to come home after college/work and put my feet up cause I am completely knackered. It's not my fault that a lot of community types are usually living in council estates and live on benefits... So it's nice that they have the time to organise things like this. The same thing also causes a hell of a lot of crime in some of the major uk cities. Because white/black or other races that walk into Muslim dominated areas are often attacked etc. And I don't need statistics for that as i used to live in Birmingham and see it every day on the news. I know because my partners mother works on a council estate as some kind of development officer thing(can never remember what it';s called) and her job is to talk to people of the council estate community and make things better for them and a lot of the time the other races are commenting on how horrible the young Muslim gang culture is in the area.

I would like to point out I know a few Muslims and have came across a lot of Muslims who are very nice people and are very respectful so what I am saying is not aimed at all Muslims, it is aimed at a select few who choose to live in Muslim only communities in the UK and terrorise every one else with their extreme behavior.

Edited by Coffey

And that all written while the oh so god Engleses were killing, raping and enslaving foreign -speak Islamic- countries. What a damn hiporicy.

What are you on about?

exactly that is why i've asked him the question.

Ya kinda figured that as to many people take offence or slap a racist lable on ya if you don't like or disagree with there RELIGION"

Ya kinda figured that as to many people take offence or slap a racist lable on ya if you don't like or disagree with there RELIGION"

No Steve said he doesn't like any Muslim. So he is saying if you are a Muslim he will not like you on principle. Exactly how much more different is that to disliking someone because they are black for example?

I see real difference. Both are views of idiots.

No Steve said he doesn't like any Muslim. So he is saying if you are a Muslim he will not like you on principle. Exactly how much more different is that to disliking someone because they are black for example?

very true, but you are deliberately acting stupid. exactly how much different is it than disliking someone who is black you say. what a stupid little boy you are. one is a religion and the other is a race.

let it be known here and now i have no problem with any race, i've repeatedly said religion and followers. no mention of race.

i don't like any Moslem's, there is no right or wrong about it. its up to me to decide what i like or dislike. thank you.

Edited by stevewinn

A-ha I found something,

Ed Hussain, who wrote the book The Islamist (very good book, worth reading) was a former member of Hizb ut-Tahrir for five years but left to follow the more peaceful and spiritual Naqshbandi order of the Sufi sect of Islam.

He founded the Quilliam Foundation, the world's first counter-extremist organization formed by former extremists like himself, worth a look.

The Quillam Foundation

Quilliam is the world’s first counter-extremism think tank. Located in London, our founders are former leading ideologues of UK-based extremist Islamist organizations – organizations that are still active today.

Extremism, a prelude to terrorism, cannot be contained by Muslims alone. Not least because religious rigidity and extremism are products of the failures of wider society to foster a shared sense of belonging and to advance liberal democratic values among all sections of society. That said, we believe a more self-critical approach must be adopted by Muslim leaders to free communities from Westophobic ideological influences, escape social insularity and facilitate the organic growth of Western Islam.

Quilliam seeks to challenge what we think, and the way we think. It aims to generate creative thought paradigms through informed and inclusive discussion to counter the Islamist ideology behind terrorism, whilst simultaneously providing evidence-based recommendations to governments for related policy measures.

Quilliam who?

Quilliam was established in memory of Shaikh William Henry Abdullah Quilliam to help foster a genuine British Islam, native to these islands, free from the bitter politics of the Arab and Muslim world. Shaikh William Henry Abdullah Quilliam (1856-1932) was a native Englishman, a solicitor, from Liverpool, England, who was a Muslim by choice. He and many of his contemporaries embraced Islam voluntarily and established Britain’s first mosque in Liverpool, now a national heritage site. Quilliam’s community of nineteenth century Muslims were our forebears in British Islam.
Edited by Splodgenessabounds

very true, but you are deliberately acting stupid. exactly how much different is it than disliking someone who is black you say. what a stupid little boy you are. one is a religion and the other is a race.

let it be known here and now i have no problem with any race, i've repeatedly said religion and followers. no mention of race.

i don't like any Moslem's, there is no right or wrong about it. its up to me to decide what i like or dislike. thank you.

I understand both you and Matt. I'm not a fan of muslims due to what they hold faith in and what it stands for. On a personal level I have met some muslims that are pretty darn nice and don't mind hanging out but underneith that exterior lies that belief in something fundamentaly "evil" imo I have never really understood why Islam is refered to a the religion of peace hmmmm still don't get it.

I understand both you and Matt. I'm not a fan of muslims due to what they hold faith in and what it stands for. On a personal level I have met some muslims that are pretty darn nice and don't mind hanging out but underneith that exterior lies that belief in something fundamentaly "evil" imo I have never really understood why Islam is refered to a the religion of peace hmmmm still don't get it.

i cant understand anyone who follows such a religion.

Using sharkboys logic, if he doesn't now go over to the religious board and defend Christians (who are constantly bashed) he's being racist himself? no that can't be right, let's work this out, he defends the Muslim religion but not Christians? well the majority by far of Muslims are brown and the majority of Christians (in UK) are white, he couldn't be a bigoted racist could he?

I can't comprehend your hatred. It just shows you are no better than those you hate (worse than a good deal of them). You're not interested in even judging a person on who they are and that is very sad.

I have to wonder, did you boycott Liverpool games when Momo Sissoko played? What about Anelka? Or are you a raging hypocrite too.

I ain't playing dumb Steve, I just wanted to know if you were what I though you were.

Edited by Mattshark

Maybe that is the point on both sides? Maybe muslims can not understand anyone who follows a religion other than theirs?

Maybe muslims think of other religions as EVIL like Silver T said about Islam?

Maybe Humans are realy not ready for the big one? To bad. We had so many chances. It is all gone now.

Matt, the difference between Muslims and blacks is this: Black people are born black; they have no choice. While Muslims choose to follow the "religion" Islam. :tu:

Uh oh...

This country is at boiling point, you can feel the tension. Mainly white working class people, are jobless, pennyless and inraged because of imagrants (mainly muslims). They are changing the way our country functions, changing our beliefs not allowing us our traditions for example muslims tried to ban hot cross buns due to the fact they have a cross on. This is what happend is germany before the rise of hitler, Jewish imagrants taking jobs from the German people, and the german people had no say but hitler gave them that voice, and look what happend. History could repeat itself, especialy with the rise of the BNP winning over a million votes and 2 seats in european parliment also having nick griffin on question time. British people are fighting people, they wont let this country become a muslim nation well not with out a fight FACT. The right to freedom of speach is taking away from white people in this country, for example if i went in to the streets of london and protested the killing of all muslims, id be arrested straight away, but its ok for muslims to preach the death and demise of white westerners, where is the jutice? If a black/asian/arabic man attacked a white person it would be assualt, on the other hand if a white man attakced a black/asian/arabic man it would be racial assualt. the justice/polical system of this country has crumbled. I fear for what the future holds for this country.

I have to wonder, did you boycott Liverpool games when Momo Sissoko played? What about Anelka? Or are you a raging hypocrite too.

I ain't playing dumb Steve, I just wanted to know if you were what I though you were.

i wondered something similar - if he has this hatred for muslims serving in the armed forces... :blink:

oh, and i of course meant religion steve. seeing as there is no muslim race.

also. i hate all mono-theistic religions but i don't hate their followers before i even know them... that's called bigotry...

something that belongs as far in the past as the sharia law discussed in this thread.

Edited by expandmymind

Matt, thinking adults can choose their religion/beliefs.

You cannot choose your race.

Beliefs influence behaviors.

Race does not.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

i wondered something similar - if he has this hatred for muslims serving in the armed forces... :blink:

oh, and i of course meant religion steve. seeing as there is no muslim race.

also. i hate all mono-theistic religions but i don't hate their followers before i even know them... that's called bigotry...

something that belongs as far in the past as the sharia law discussed in this thread.

You realize of course that almost all major religions are based on some form of bigotry or another

Why is this acceptable? Do you think it should be?

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

I can't comprehend your hatred. It just shows you are no better than those you hate (worse than a good deal of them). You're not interested in even judging a person on who they are and that is very sad.I have to wonder, did you boycott Liverpool games when Momo Sissoko played? What about Anelka? Or are you a raging hypocrite too.I ain't playing dumb Steve, I just wanted to know if you were what I though you were.

Well tell me what you think i am and i'll set you straight. honest as the day is long and don't expect any pandering answers. my cards are firmly on the table and have been for some time.

Uh oh...This country is at boiling point, you can feel the tension. Mainly white working class people, are jobless, pennyless and inraged because of imagrants (mainly muslims). They are changing the way our country functions, changing our beliefs not allowing us our traditions for example muslims tried to ban hot cross buns due to the fact they have a cross on. This is what happend is germany before the rise of hitler, Jewish imagrants taking jobs from the German people, and the german people had no say but hitler gave them that voice, and look what happend. History could repeat itself, especialy with the rise of the BNP winning over a million votes and 2 seats in european parliment also having nick griffin on question time. British people are fighting people, they wont let this country become a muslim nation well not with out a fight FACT. The right to freedom of speach is taking away from white people in this country, for example if i went in to the streets of london and protested the killing of all muslims, id be arrested straight away, but its ok for muslims to preach the death and demise of white westerners, where is the jutice? If a black/asian/arabic man attacked a white person it would be assualt, on the other hand if a white man attakced a black/asian/arabic man it would be racial assualt. the justice/polical system of this country has crumbled. I fear for what the future holds for this country.

good post.

i wondered something similar - if he has this hatred for muslims serving in the armed forces... :blink:oh, and i of course meant religion steve. seeing as there is no muslim race.also. i hate all mono-theistic religions but i don't hate their followers before i even know them... that's called bigotry...something that belongs as far in the past as the sharia law discussed in this thread.

IF you are English and stand up and speak about things which are happening to the country. thing's which you might not agree with, such has uncontrolled immigration or the Islamic religion spreading its values throughout the land, including Multiculturalism

Changes which we where never consulted on and never asked for, but where thrust upon us by the political elite, and then just left to get on with it and accept it without a whimper. and then be called a racist for daring to ask such questions about the changes. well i for one am completely cheesed off with it.

With Generations of my Family like many others fighting in two world wars for this country, i am sick to death and i refuse to be spoken down to by anyone, and i will not stand for it, for daring to speak my mind about the problems we face in our great nation.

No one has any damn right to tell me what i should like or dislike, or i should conform to this ideology or that ideology no-one, and that goes for the government as well, who the hell do they think they are.

Maybe that is the point on both sides? Maybe muslims can not understand anyone who follows a religion other than theirs?

Maybe muslims think of other religions as EVIL like Silver T said about Islam?

Maybe Humans are realy not ready for the big one? To bad. We had so many chances. It is all gone now.

Just to be clear I feel ALL religion is a force of man and man alone and ALL religion has been and always will be created and destroyed by man. God if there is such a thing has zero use for religion so anyone that says god is theres and theres alone are quacks of the highest order no matter the religion. I don't dicriminate when it comes to religion as if you have seen my posts in otther threads you can easily see that. Religion is not a force of good no matter what or how you want to look at it. Faith, god, spirituality thats all fine and good with me but religion is a completly different story.

As far as me saying evil, hell ya it's evil as it is the leading cause of human stupidity and arrogance and that includes all organized religion. I don't have a beef with the people/followers I have a beef with the corupt use of god by these people and thats if and I mean if god exsists. That does not make me a bigot a racist or a hater it makes me human, nothing more nothing less.

Edited by The Silver Thong