Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White Grim Reaper

Stixy

But that's why alit of the people are her, is to find out what it means and why. Just like when people see angels. Or the black grim reaper. There is a reason we see the things we do even lived ones who have passed on or a stranger that has passed on. I just wish people would say ok it's possible  ..  maybe. There is a lot we don't see but we still believe in it so much that we would give our life for it, but we haven't seen it. I'm just putting what I saw when I was a teenager in my house. And my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions. Lol

12 hours ago, rashore said:

Not remembering to breathe for 15 minutes is pretty intense, usually people die before 15 minutes without breathing. Was your friend in the room breathing for you at that time, like CPR breathing?

Lol I was hyperventilating. I hated the house we lived in it freaked me out anyways.  Good one , I like that comment! Hahah

On 11/12/2016 at 9:03 PM, Angela9093 said:

Lol I was hyperventilating. I hated the house we lived in it freaked me out anyways.  Good one , I like that comment! Hahah

I was being serious :hmm: Forgetting to breathe is a serious thing, and quite different than hyperventilating. Hyperventilating is serious too, especially for long periods.

• 8 months later...

Hi guys I'm im from Trinidad and a few years ago around 6 am by boyfriend had already left for work and I awoke to see a white grim reaper on my room

15 minutes ago, Ravi2Cris said:

Hi guys I'm im from Trinidad and a few years ago around 6 am by boyfriend had already left for work and I awoke to see a white grim reaper on my room

Any more info....like did you get out of bed and call someone...like the police?

How quickly did you turn your light on or was it light already at 6am ...what time of year was it?

did you call your boyfriend to tell him someone was in your home?did you get up and search the place?

how long did you see this person for?

Why do you believe the grim reaper is real?

I turned my head to see it to the left of the bed. Pure white and Blk where the face suppose to be ever the room seemed to be brighter than it should. Something kept holding me down and releasing so when's I time it properly I turned and it just vanished. It wasn't a scary experience was just curious. I could hear everything outside so I knew I was dreaming and when I told my bf he was at a lost

5 hours ago, Ravi2Cris said:

I turned my head to see it to the left of the bed. Pure white and Blk where the face suppose to be ever the room seemed to be brighter than it should. Something kept holding me down and releasing so when's I time it properly I turned and it just vanished. It wasn't a scary experience was just curious. I could hear everything outside so I knew I was dreaming and when I told my bf he was at a lost

Sounds very much like sleep paralysis. 

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Sleep-paralysis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

the common factor with these stories is they always occur while you are in bed...sleeping. you think you are awake, but you are not and they can seem very very real, but they just a dream.

Can you answer my questions, as this will give us an idea on what you did at the time..or did you not leave your bed at all?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've made an account just for this topic as I've had a very similar experience to you; Ravi2Cris, and I found my experience quite odd because when I searched on the Internet (at the time) for a 'white grim reaper', I found nothing useful. 

~

My experience happened in either 2014 or 2015. I'm not sure since I would've been 13 or 14 at the time and I didn't think of taking notes or anything. 

I woke up on a school morning, pretty sure it was a Monday, at 7pm to shut off my alarm. There was slight daylight which had filled my room. I looked up and right there, at the end on the left (there's a wall on the right) of my bed is where it stood.

It was a tall white cloaked figure, slightly see-through. Only it's face could be seen from under the cloak. It's "face" seemed like a black fog or mist, no features could be seen to make a face. It had an extremely faint white foggy aura around it. It didn't have a scythe. It didn't look at me, but faced the wall on the opposite side of my bed. 

I was scared, and I was scared to try to move. I closed my eyes to make sure I was seeing things, for about 5 minutes. I opened my eyes and it was still stood in the same place but a few things were different. 

This time it was looking, leaning towards me. A pair of bright white dots appeared where eyes would be. Those eyes slowly grew in size and intensity. 

Now I was terrified. I closed my eyes, turned onto my side to pretend it wasn't there and waited for my Mum to enter my room to get me out of bed for school. It wasn't there anymore. 

I've also had other sights of shadow-like figures outside during dark and I've had visions of people dying. These factors always made me curious if all this linked in some way. 

But, this happened a while after my little obsession ending with learning about lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis etc. So, I just assumed I'd experienced sleep paralysis. 

I hope I said something interesting or useful here, I'd love hearing something in reply from anyone.