Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The reverend at Roswell

UM-Bot

New information has emerged indicating that the Base Chaplain at Roswell at the time of the alleged 1947 UFO crash, Reverend Elijah H. Hankerson, may have been called to provide support for those unable to handle the event.

"The enormity of suddenly being confronted with sky-fallen craft and beings from another world near Roswell, NM in July of 1947 was no doubt spiritually shattering."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: UFO Iconoclast(s)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• www375

• War Eagle

• Indiogene

• Bud Rasputin

Very interesting ! It seems odd that just a weather balloon would have change so many lives sense Roswell didnt become well know to much later.

Very interesting ! It seems odd that just a weather balloon would have change so many lives sense Roswell didnt become well know to much later.

Very interesting! It seems that all of the conspiracy theorists have the same spelling impediments. :alien:

Edited by www375

BTW...........OSU just got their cans handed to them by Purdue........... :tu:

• 3 months later...

This kind ofthing actually seems to happen alot, and during the 1940's-1950's noone questioned what the majority of the world believed in so i guess before this... noone really belived there was much out there depending on how you were raised. I find the physcology of this kind of thing really interesting. I mean recently archeologists think they've discovered some kind of christian artefact in an african nation... with heaps of white supremicist believeng god or jesus or whoever is probably caucasion, i think it'll make alot of peopel question their morals and beliefs...

• 1 month later...

To add on the Roswell conspiracy theory is how swift and quick the US government (i.e. the Armed Forces bases in New Mexico) reacted to the flying saucer crash. What could it be? The world's first recorded contact of an extraterrestrial civilization, that's what.

If rev Hankerson, later *replaced by a catholic priest of higher rank knew about the incident, then it's a given the Vatican/RCC knew all about it. In which case they're obligated to admit..confess all truths to their millions of followers, non-followers alike? Ya know; the righteous thing to do under God's Law.

Unless of course the whole thing is complete BS, then all that don't really matter.

*While your in the neighborhood padre, how bout giv'n the deceased ets the last rights.

It's got to the point where the real Roswell iconoclasts are those who don't believe that Roswell involved the crash of a UFO of any description.