Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Give Missile Secrets to China

Lord Umbarger

Considering that the Chinese are our rivals in almost every field, why would a patriotic American seek to give them any of or technology? Does it seem wise to give them information on how to build better rockets considering that they are the only serious allies of North Korea? Can anyone rationalize helping someone to develop systems that will fall into the hands of a nation that just don't play nice with others? When this technology falls into the hands of the N.Koreans and they use it to launch missiles at Japan, US or one of our allies, will the Left still call this illegal immigrant a hero? Oddly enough, this sort of brilliant idea comes to us from the same golks that only a couple of years ago told the American people that we don't need an Anti-Missile Defence Shield. How is it that they are now helping the other side to develop the very technology that the Right was warning we'd someday have to defend against?

Admittedly, this might not be as bad as selling nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union during the cold war but, it's still not a very "Pro-American" thing to do. In light of the last ten years of the Lefts policy on US Defence, I can hardly see how any one living here still theinks that they have OUR best interest at heart. First, Clinton cuts military spending by approximately 1/3, (USDOD),and refuses to accept Osamas head on a silver platter when it was offered by the Saudis. Later, when Osama attacks the US and we have to fight back, the Left complained that Bush was sending troops to war with out a proper military.... even though it was the same military that Clinton butchered before Bush took office. Then, when Bush tried to make the needed up-grades to the military that the Left had been saying we were lacking, the Left refused to vote to fund he DOD. WHen we were told that the North Koreans were workign on an ICBM system, the Left said that we didn't need a shield because it would be years before it could be perfected and no one at the time had ICBMs that threatened us.

Well, now the Left is doing more to assist our enemies than they are to help defend us and there are still a few that just can't see how arming your enemies is a bad idea and still seems to think Obama is on OUR side. They arm our enemies, deny us the right to defend our nation, bow to the Saudi king and even openly admit that G-d should damn the USA and here we are, still letting the little bass excrement stay in office at our financial expence and our very peril.

Don't believe me? Here's the stories highlights from the Washington Post....(link below)

President Obama recently shifted authority for approving sales to China of missile and space technology from the White House to the Commerce Department -- a move critics say will loosen export controls and potentially benefit Chinese missile development.

The president issued a little-noticed "presidential determination" Sept. 29 that delegated authority for determining whether missile and space exports should be approved for China to Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.

The presidential notice alters a key provision of the 1999 Defense Authorization Act that required that the president notify Congress whether a transfer of missile and space technology to China would harm the U.S. space-launch industry or help China's missile programs.

Both companies improperly shared technology with China and were fined $20 million and $32 million, respectively, by the State Department after a U.S. government investigation concluded that their know-how was used to improve China's long-range nuclear missiles.

Section 1512 of the 1999 law requires the president to certify to Congress in advance of any missile equipment or technology exports to China that the export will not harm the U.S. space-launch industry and that "missile equipment or technology, including any indirect technical benefit that could be derived from such export, will not measurably improve the missile or space launch capabilities of the People's Republic of China."

Follow the treason trail HERE!

Anyone else still want to drink the pink coolaid?

Edited by Lord Umbarger

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• Princess Serenity

• keithisco

• The Silver Thong

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't believe me? Here's the stories highlights from the Washington Post....(link below)[/b]

President Obama recently shifted authority for approving sales to China of missile and space technology from the White House to the Commerce Department -- a move critics say will loosen export controls and potentially benefit Chinese missile development.

The president issued a little-noticed "presidential determination" Sept. 29 that delegated authority for determining whether missile and space exports should be approved for China to Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.

The presidential notice alters a key provision of the 1999 Defense Authorization Act that required that the president notify Congress whether a transfer of missile and space technology to China would harm the U.S. space-launch industry or help China's missile programs.

Both companies improperly shared technology with China and were fined $20 million and $32 million, respectively, by the State Department after a U.S. government investigation concluded that their know-how was used to improve China's long-range nuclear missiles.

Section 1512 of the 1999 law requires the president to certify to Congress in advance of any missile equipment or technology exports to China that the export will not harm the U.S. space-launch industry and that "missile equipment or technology, including any indirect technical benefit that could be derived from such export, will not measurably improve the missile or space launch capabilities of the People's Republic of China."

Follow the treason trail HERE!

Anyone else still want to drink the pink coolaid?

So.... nobody is selling anything to anybody, it's just authorisation that has changed in the USA. Talk about "tilting at windmills"

Follow the treason trail HERE
:lol: Somebody getting their shorts in a bunch over nothing? :lol:

Man talk about being owned by the millitary industry. This is boarderline treason.

Whats the big deal. The U.S. has given weapons and technology to a ton of countries many hostile towards the U.S. It's business as usual as far as I can see.

Man talk about being owned by the millitary industry. This is boarderline treason.

Of course "babyBush" wasn't :sleepy:

Of course "babyBush" wasn't :sleepy:

Baby Bush was, his father was, and his father before him was. All Criminal, all should be tried for treason, and executed. The ones still alive of course.

What now?

Edited by preacherman76

Baby Bush was, his father was, and his father before him was. All Criminal, all should be tried for treason, and executed. The ones still alive of course.

What now?

Make a stand!!! Simple.Never give uncontested contracts to any business, and that goes for all nations and shades of opinion. We have all surrendered democracy to big business!!

Make a stand!!! Simple.Never give uncontested contracts to any business, and that goes for all nations and shades of opinion. We have all surrendered democracy to big business!!

Amen to that brother. Im affraid there is no way back to freedom now though. This country has been highjacked by corperations, and I dont know if there is anyway to reverse it.

This reminds me of what Clinton did during the '90s. :/

This reminds me of what Clinton did during the '90s. :/

Hows that ?

It would be interesting to see how a country would be run by CT's.

Are you saying this story isnt true???

It wouldnt be interesting, it would be great. Imagine real transparency.

Hows that ?

I remember my mom and stepdad complaining on how Clinton gave China. Top Secret missiles during the '90s.

I don't know if that's true or not but that's what my parents have said.

I remember my mom and stepdad complaining on how Clinton gave China. Top Secret missiles during the '90s.

Good Lord!

Please get your facts straight!!!

Clinton never gave any missile secrets to China!

Clinton sold the missle secrets to China's middleman in return for illegal campaign contributions.

Please get it straight!!!

:w00t:

Harte

Good Lord!

Clinton sold the missle secrets to China's middleman in return for illegal campaign contributions.

Harte

yea him giving them the secrets just wouldn't be civilized. personally i think i would rather he had just given it to them. maybe we would have ended up with a better pres. go to china then come back and tell the country that you got them to stop aiming their two icbms at us. the same icbms that they wouldn't have had had you not sold them the tech to start with.

so instead of the WH authorizing exports, the Commerce dept does (which works for the President). This is where it should have been in the first place. In the OP, "some who argue" are the republican wingnuts trying to make political points.

Good Lord!

Harte

*Whacks you with a binder*

I don't recall WHAT he did. I just remember something about Clinton either selling or giving missile or something to China. >_>

Are you saying this story isnt true???

I'm not even going to ask how you managed to reach that conclusion.

It wouldnt be interesting, it would be great. Imagine real transparency.

:lol: