Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resident Evil

BurnSide

o ok then, anyway...................................................................................how are you? wacko.gif

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

• Neo2005

• ChrisC098

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's a question.

resident evil 2. what 2 items does CLAIRE need to find to meet cheif brian irons? what does she do with these items? where are they stored?

hell if i know...i haven't play it in ages... crying.gif

im not the know it all you are...

FFVIII questions i can do though...

Edited by janielsenj666

bah, loser.

Plastique explosive, detonator. In the downstairs storage room you find a note saying that plastique and detonator were confiscated from a man in the sewer. The plastique explosive is locked away.

It is located in the storage room next to the main police office. the detonator is on one of the desks. Combine these items and use it on the door that was destroyed by the helicopter crashing. this will blow a hole giving access to the cheifs office, where he's sitting there with a dead broad, the mayors daughter, on his desk.

you'll never find another living soul who's completed all of 2 and 3 using nothing but a combat knife. NINJA!! ph34r.gif

tis all.

Hmmm. How?

I don't think i can. Just take my word for it.

RE1 is to slow for me to complete with just the knife, but i have seen it done.

i didn't. it's easier in Nemesis because of that lovely dodge feature. God i love the dodge feature.

takes alot of patience and play throughs.

welcome to the world of the insomniac.

going back when these games first came out, i'd be awake every night, i just couldn't sleep. so, resident evil, hehe.

i actually haven't played any resident evil game in a few years now except for Outbreak and the remake, and zero. But since i don't own a Gamecube it's rare i get to play those.

I also have a VERY good memory, which is the reason i can answer all the questions.

pretty much. original.gif

that, and i have alot of spare time during my job, and the last job i had which was even more stupid than this, so i read websites.

checkout www.residentevilfan.com or www.rehorror.com for all the news, screens, details and tadbits of information you could ever need.

very good site. actually it's two sites merged.

Resident Evil fan and resident Evil: A New Blood. I used to have a hand in the guides on New Blood, but had to stop because i didn't have the time for it.

meh, i prefer to read than write.

even though i could write out the entire resident evil story/plot in a matter of mins, let alone the best damn strategy guide you could imagine, tongue.gif

god damn i have such a BIG head when talking about RE.

naa. no point, it's been done a million times.

smegging busy at work all of a sudden to.

BAH!