Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis

stevemagegod

Quit the bull and show us Antarctica on that map.

If you don't know what Antarctica looks like how am I supposed to show it to you?

Edited by Agonaces of Susa

Einstein was wrong.

Just because he became famous as a physisist doesn't mean he was a genius in every field of science.

Science evolves, based on new found facts.

That is really ****ty, but it''s reality.

If you don't know what the Princess Martha Coast of Queen Maud Land Antarctica and the Palmer Peninsula look like how am I supposed to show them to you?

Yes, please do, and compare it with the Riri Reis map.

And post the pictures here.

Einstein was wrong.

I agree Einstein was wrong about gravitation and General Relativity.

Guys, guys, guys.

Don't you all remember, what's his name... TrueScience or something from some months ago? The troll who came in here arguing with such laughable methods it all went bananas in the end?

Well, looks like he's back. Mass quoting, persistent nonsensical claims, irrelevant sources...

Boy.

Guys, guys, guys.

Don't you all remember, what's his name... TrueScience or something from some months ago? The troll who came in here arguing with such laughable methods it all went bananas in the end?

Well, looks like he's back. Mass quoting, persistent nonsensical claims, irrelevant sources...

Boy.

Yeh.. that why I have used some humor instead of real arguments so far.

Guys, guys, guys.

Boy.

Thank you Ikki, I was trying to think of the troll's name. I believe you hit it - TrueScience. Same style, same lack of class, same twisting when questioned.

Guys, guys, guys.

Boy.

I know, I know.

Nothing real to back up his claims, just annoying the hell out of us, lol.

Maybe it's not him, but he sure as hell has a large family.

Here's another map of Atlantis from 1531.

rcpt35.jpg

Come on, tell me, you are smoking pot, right?

I know, I know.

Nothing real to back up his claims, just annoying the hell out of us, lol.

Maybe it's not him, but he sure as hell has a large family.

Well, it could not be him...'cause since last time he has learned nothing.

I agree Einstein was wrong about gravitation and General Relativity.

No, you are wrong about every claim you make here.

And nothing substantial to back it up.

Just venting your emotional attitude about your daydreams getting busted, lol.

Oh well, we have seen that many times before.

You will disappear for a while, and then some new poster will be born (YOU), and start this whole scheise again, with the same loony arguments.

Come on, tell me, you are smoking pot, right?

So anyone who knows what Antarctica looks like is smoking pot? Brilliant logic.

No, you are wrong about every claim you make here.

And nothing substantial to back it up.

Dowdye, E.H. Jr., Time Resolved Images from the Center of the Galaxy Appear To Counter General Relativity, Astronomische Nachrichten, Volume 328, Issue 2, Pages 186-191, Feb 2007

Buchanan, M., Why Einstein Was Wrong About Relativity, New Scientist, Oct 2008

Wikipedia is obviously not a reliable or even scientific resource.

So you think the Piri Reis map is 15 million years old?

http://geology.geoscienceworld.org/cgi/reprint/12/5/263.pdf

"we infer overriding by an extensive ice sheet before and after 9-15ma"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-cold-hard-facts-behind-antarcticas-frozen-peaks-449992.html

"The Antarctic ice sheet has been in existence for the last 15 million years."

more than one source is stating this.

Dowdye, E.H. Jr., Time Resolved Images from the Center of the Galaxy Appear To Counter General Relativity, Astronomische Nachrichten, Volume 328, Issue 2, Pages 186-191, Feb 2007

We know what Antarctica looked like 10,000 years ago, even without smoking pot.

But you are apparently you are not one of of us.

Antarctica was frozen up for a loooooooooooong time, and no civilization could blossom there, ever.

Well, that is if you do not consider the penguin civilization as a true civilization in the humaoid sense. But I assume even you would not go that far.

Buchanan, M., Why Einstein Was Wrong About Relativity, New Scientist, Oct 2008

Hahhhaahaaa, so you are saying Einstein was wrong?

So, his backing up that theory you support is of no use to you?

Do you even understand what you are posting here?

Christ, I love this.

http://geology.geoscienceworld.org/cgi/reprint/12/5/263.pdf

"we infer overriding by an extensive ice sheet before and after 9-15ma"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-cold-hard-facts-behind-antarcticas-frozen-peaks-449992.html

"The Antarctic ice sheet has been in existence for the last 15 million years."

more than one source is stating this.

So? They are wrong.

"For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert." -- Arthur C. Clarke, author, 1999

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/09/25/science/new-analysis-hints-ancient-explorers-mapped-antarctic.html?&pagewanted=all

From 2,600 to 9,000 years ago, he said, the world was warmer than at any time in the last million years, except for the period between the last two ice ages. Polar ice was presumably reduced, making high latitudes more tempting to explore.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1200/is_v129/ai_4164401/

scientists working on the continent itself have uncovered the wooden remains of what they believe was an extensive forest that flourished only 400 miles from the South Pole about 3 million years ago.

http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf045/sf045p13.htm

Webb's group postulates that a shrub-like forest grew in Antarctica as recently as 3 million years ago,

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Ice%27s+age%3F+More+than+8+million+years-a017191667

Not all geologists agree, however. Some believe that the frozen continent we now know had trees, vegetation, and much less ice as recently as 3 million years ago, during the Pliocene epoch Pliocene epoch, fifth epoch of the Cenozoic era of geologic time (see Geologic Timescale, table), from 5.1 to 2 million years ago.

Hahhhaahaaa, so you are saying Einstein was wrong?

So, his backing up that theory you support is of no use to you?

Do you even understand what you are posting here?

Christ, I love this.

If you disagree with peer reviewed observation and science please say exactly why it is wrong.

If you disagree with peer reviewed observation and science please say exactly why it is wrong.

Could you explain in layman words what those peer reviewed articles actually say?

Not all geologists agree, however. Some believe that the frozen continent we now know had trees, vegetation, and much less ice as recently as 3 million years ago, during the Pliocene epoch Pliocene epoch, fifth epoch of the Cenozoic era of geologic time (see Geologic Timescale, table), from 5.1 to 2 million years ago.

Atlantis subemrged 10,000 years ago.

You come up with an Antarctica of millions of years ago to prove your point, LOL.

No, YOU prove why your theory, or better, the one you borrowed, is true.

You just cannot, and it shows.

Atlantis subemrged 10,000 years ago.

You come up with an Antarctica of millions of years ago to prove your point, LOL.

No.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/09/25/science/new-analysis-hints-ancient-explorers-mapped-antarctic.html?&pagewanted=all

From 2,600 to 9,000 years ago, he said, the world was warmer than at any time in the last million years, except for the period between the last two ice ages. Polar ice was presumably reduced, making high latitudes more tempting to explore.

No, YOU prove why your theory, or better, the one you borrowed, is true.

You just cannot, and it shows.

It's not my fault if you don't believe in peer reviewed science.

Could you explain in layman words what those peer reviewed articles actually say?

They say that General Relativity is a myth and a direct contradiction of all observation and the obvious.

"The theory [General Relativity] is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king ... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists, not scientists..." -- Nikola Tesla, physicist, July 1935

"You can imagine that I look back on my life's work with calm satisfaction. But from nearby it looks quite different. There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I feel uncertain whether I am in general on the right track." -- Albert Einstein, mathematician, March 1949

"Einstein’s theory of gravity is the craziest explanation of the phenomenon imaginable." -- Wallace Thornhill, physicist, 2001

"...the basic knock against general relativity would be that it's geometry, it's not physics, and so I think this is a 300-pound gorilla that's sitting in the room with redshift written on him and nobody sees him and this is why they don't see it." -- Halton C. Arp, astronomer, June 2007

From a math and geometry standpoint General Relativity is a violation of every known geometrical proposition.

"Definition 23: Parallel straight lines are straight lines which, being in the same plane and being produced indefinitely in both directions, do not meet one another in either direction." -- Euclid, geometer, 3rd century B.C.

"Let the following be postulated: ... Postulate 2: To produce a finite straight line continuously in a straight line." -- Euclid, geometer, 3rd century B.C.

"Let the following be postulated: ... Postulate 5: That, if a straight line falling on two straight lines make the interior angles on the same side less than two right angles, the two straight lines, if produced indefinitely, meet on that side on which are the angles less than the two right angles." -- Euclid, geometer, 3rd century B.C.

"Theorem 20: If in any triangle the sum of the three angles is equal to two right angles, so is this the case for every other triangle." -- Nikolai I. Lobachevsky, mathematician, 1840

I would suggest the relativists go take a high school geometry class.

So? They are wrong.

"For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert." -- Arthur C. Clarke, author, 1999

hmmm, so polar ice receeded, but is still there.

ok, score one for me.

right. small little plants, mosses, fungi grows up there in certain areas. i never said it didnt. we know that.

so, irrelavent post on your part. moving on.

not really gonna bother with this one, as you rip on wiki, then go bust our your big guns using 'the free library'

*slow clap* bravo...Bravo....

besides, this link doesnt mean anything. it just states how some geologists disagree with that theory, but didnt prove it.

They say that General Relativity is a myth and a direct contradiction of all observation and the obvious.

"The theory [General Relativity] is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king ... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists, not scientists..." -- Nikola Tesla, physicist, July 1935

"You can imagine that I look back on my life's work with calm satisfaction. But from nearby it looks quite different. There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I feel uncertain whether I am in general on the right track." -- Albert Einstein, mathematician, March 1949

"Einstein’s theory of gravity is the craziest explanation of the phenomenon imaginable." -- Wallace Thornhill, physicist, 2001

"...the basic knock against general relativity would be that it's geometry, it's not physics, and so I think this is a 300-pound gorilla that's sitting in the room with redshift written on him and nobody sees him and this is why they don't see it." -- Halton C. Arp, astronomer, June 2007

Thank you, you evidently cannot. F-