Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RPG on UM?

thepsychoticseaotter

A while back a few of us discussed a poosible rpg on UM. Now that there seems to be more people here that would be interested I would like to reopen the discussion on this.

From what we discussed priro I have a few questions for everyone:

1 setting: I think the three most popular would be Fantasy, sci-fi, or Horror.

2. where and when would we play? one suggestion I have here is if we can get an alotted time in the chatroom or if we have the same instant messangers we could play over a conference.

3. Who's going to run it.

4. how many players could we handle?

5. How long will we play at a time?

6. any other questions?

Ok so once we get some Ideas we'll go from there. I hope to see some good ideas soon.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• thepsychoticseaotter

• Seraphina

• BurnSide

Top Posters In This Topic

*sees a link to Klintorth, one of her other stomping grounds, and falls over*

w00t.gif

um...anyway....I agree, there are other forums for this kind of thing. In fact, there are no shortage of them. UM's a discussion board, not a pbp RPG forum.

i agree with seraphina. go to yahoo! sasmokin.gif

um...anyway....I agree, there are other forums for this kind of thing. In fact, there are no shortage of them. UM's a discussion board, not a pbp RPG forum.

Did you happen to miss this part of my post:

if we can get an alotted time in the chatroom

I blew it up so you wouldn't missi t again.

in fact I believe that this:

UM's a discussion board, not a pbp RPG forum.

is up to a Mod or Saruman to decided and...nope don't see any of those words in your profile.

In other words if you or anyone else are just going to make pointed little remarks You can go to another thread to do it.

i agree with seraphina

I'm sorry.

huh.gif

Mr Otter, there's no need to start lashing out at me just because I didn't agree with your idea huh.gif I didn't attack you, and I didn't insult you, I just gave my reasons for why I didn't think it would be a good idea.

is up to a Mod or Saruman to decided and...nope don't see any of those words in your profile.

Actually, a similar idea was turned down not so long ago when...I believe it was Saucy...wanted to start something of an e-fed nature. The reason I gave was the reason they gave, and it's one I agree with.

Those who are interested, please read This Thread.

Thanks.

Edited by SaRuMaN