Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

new footage of lake champlain monster

Matt121

I believe in Champ, but that is obviously a deer or maybe a female moose, if they have those in the Lake Champlain area (I think they do)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miles powers

• draconic chronicler

• Mattshark

• NatureBoff

Whatever that was, it wasn't very big and was also a lousy swimmer. A baby "monster" that paddles?

lol, monster paddle instead of doggie paddle... I thought it kinda looked like a great dane until it went down and came back up, i dont believe a dog would swim that way. IMO it was a decently filmed hoax. I would like to know what a video analyzer professional would have to say about this after some research on the clip.

After watching the video again and doing a little research, I am 99.999% sure that this is a moose. Moose are native to the area and are good swimmers. Just look at the head shape. Moose.

the fact that the "creature" gets so close to shore and of course, that's when the footage ends. I'd be more interested if we actually saw it getting on land.

the fact that the "creature" gets so close to shore and of course, that's when the footage ends. I'd be more interested if we actually saw it getting on land.

That's because when it gets on land... It's a moose lol

I've gone to the lake almost every summer for the past 13 years and have never seen anything out of the ordinary.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but in my humble opinion with the amount of people that live and vacation there, it's highly unlikely something that big could be so elusive.