Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Infidel Guy

Any Muslims? or Ex-Muslims?

1,052 posts in this topic

The Infidel Guy

By popular demand, i believe it was time to have a Muslim topic.

If there are any ex-Muslims in here please state as to the reasons why you are non-religious anymore.

As for the Muslims... Do you pray 5 times a day? Have you had any problems as a Muslim in today's society (Bullying etc)?

As for my background, many people were shocked to discover i was once a former Muslim. I did not pop into this world biting at the ankles of Theists trying to get them to see the "light" so to be speak.

I come from a moderately religious background. Both parents are Muslims although my mother does not practice anything to do with the Islam, she just believes in Allah. My father on the other hand is religious. He does not pray 5 times a day due to the fact that he runs his own big business and physically impossible to pray 5 times a day. He does on the other hand go to the mosque on Islams special days - Ramadan etc. He is a strong believer in Allah only because his parents are very religious.

My grandparents have prayed 5 times a day all there lives, as far as ive seen them. My grandfather has been living with us for about 10-15yrs and everyday i have seen him pray in the direction of Mecca.

How did i become non-religious? Well it's not a question i can answer with just one simple answer but I have a multitude of things which over time, brought me to disbelieve in the concept of - God. First of all, I looked for the proofs FOR God, and the only things I found was b.s. and things that totally made no sense what so ever. I started reading up on logic and critical thinking after I encouraged myself not to be scared to ask questions about God and things I had a problem with.

So, as I read up on logic and critical thinking I started to apply it to the concept of God and the more I did and thought for myself the more the concept collapsed. I tried researching and seeking to understand most of God’s acclaimed attributes which all if not most people believe he possesses, and when I did that, belief in God just got to become an insult to my intelligence.

I used to go to Islamic teachings at the local mosque (forced upon by my father). I asked a simple question to the Islamic priest: "If god is all-loving then why does God allow such evil in the world, holocaust, Tianemin Square massacre (At the time of my schooling we were learning History about Holocaust)? This would mean god is not all-loving and the Quran is a lie"..... I was then promptly removed from the class with my ear being pulled by the priest.

Believe what your told, don't ask questions seems to be the ringing tune of every religion.

For a better part of 15yrs or so i have been an Atheist/Non-believer.... what ever you want to call me. My father and I still have discussion about God and he does try to cling on hope for me to eventually realize that Allah does exist....according to him. Never going to happen. I don't blame my father for trying to ingrain such nonsense in me as the "nonsense" machine has been in full effect by his parents since birth. Some people find it hard to ask questions for fear of eternal damnation and i believe my parents are on that boat of false beliefs.

Now, i know i have been debating with Theists about Christianity as it is the most worshiped religion.

There is so much atrocities within Christian world. There are equally as much atrocities in the Islamic world.

The honor killings in some Islamic countries are horrific. People being beheaded in stadiums as crowds are applauding. Woman being stoned to death for just showing a bit of skin. Woman being killed for being on facebook and the list continues.

Saudi Arabia/Iran are one of the most Islamic nations in the world and yet honor killings & mistreatment of woman is a daily occurrence.

Why doesn't other Islamic nations stand up for the rights of those people? Turkey, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia? The world knows of these atrocities yet other so called "Islamic" nations do not say or do anything about it. It begs belief that there isn't a flood of angry Islamic nations standing by the rights of woman etc.

What about homosexuality? A few months ago from memory 2 juveniles were hung to death for being homosexual. Seems like all religions have more in common then they think. The dislike of homosexuality is both founded within Christianity and Islam.

Peace

T.I.G

Edited by The Infidel Guy

ChloeB

As for my background, many people were shocked to discover i was once a former Muslim. I did not pop into this world biting at the ankles of Theists trying to get them to see the "light" so to be speak.

OMG, here are you are with this ankle-biting thing AGAIN!

I AM SORRY!!! LOLOL, you are never going to let me live down saying that.

The Infidel Guy

OMG, here are you are with this ankle-biting thing AGAIN!

I AM SORRY!!! LOLOL, you are never going to let me live down saying that.

I did find it hilarious :lol:

Peace

T.I.G

ChloeB

I did find it hilarious :lol:

Peace

T.I.G

Well I certainly found it quite amusing, but you keep bringing it up so I was starting to wonder if you might be a little upset with me and demand a public recantation. Sooooo.....

Seriously, he didn't actually bite, just nipped a little, hahahahaha.

The Infidel Guy

Well I certainly found it quite amusing, but you keep bringing it up so I was starting to wonder if you might be a little upset with me and demand a public recantation. Sooooo.....

Seriously, he didn't actually bite, just nipped a little, hahahahaha.

Me....upset? LOL.... far from it girl.... I'm as happy as a fat kid in a candy store..... :yes:

Hmmm also i must be the only Muslim turned Atheist person in here.... I guess there are no Muslims on this site although it is too early to tell.....

Peace

T.I.G

Edited by The Infidel Guy

ChloeB

Me....upset? LOL.... far from it girl.... I'm as happy as a fat kid in a candy store..... :yes:

Hmmm also i must be the only Muslim turned Atheist person in here.... I guess there are no Muslims on this site although it is too early to tell.....

Peace

T.I.G

If you build it they will come. You must have FAITH? Ex-Muslim Atheist with faith, lolol.

MARAB0D

Peace

T.I.G

What did you expect? Crowds of Muslims, reading the Bible under leadership of Christian Fundamentalists? I doubt there is many Christians in Islamic forums...

Edited by marabod

ChloeB

What did you expect? Crowds of Muslims, reading the Bible under leadership of Christian Fundamentalists? I doubt there is many Christians in Islamic forums...

Well, this isn't technically a Christian forum, lots around here more than any others.

Pseudo Intellectual

I believe odas is Muslim. He posts in the Politics section, though; no religious person would ever enter this sub-forum. ;)

InHuman

Iran the most islamic?

Well, depends where ya look.

Sofya

Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam.. its the traditions that made this part of the world so ugly... not every Muslim practice Islam and not every Christian practice Christianity....

momentarylapseofreason

The honor killings in some Islamic countries are horrific. People being beheaded in stadiums as crowds are applauding. Woman being stoned to death for just showing a bit of skin. Woman being killed for being on facebook and the list continues.

Saudi Arabia/Iran are one of the most Islamic nations in the world and yet honor killings & mistreatment of woman is a daily occurrence.

Why doesn't other Islamic nations stand up for the rights of those people? Turkey, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia? The world knows of these atrocities yet other so called "Islamic" nations do not say or do anything about it. It begs belief that there isn't a flood of angry Islamic nations standing by the rights of woman etc.

Peace

T.I.G

I'm asking the same questions right now in the world politics section below. Good luck getting an answer! All you'll get is tap dances and cop outs. Almost never a direct answer or a good defense. They only respond with "well the bible is just as bad", although I know that and reject all Theism. To make further insult they have the audacity to compare Muhammad to Jesus!

My questions/posts in the politics section because Islam is highly political and basically does not seperate itself from politics. It should be very much examined and debated, because it is having a HUGE affect in our world. People better know and understand the message of Muhammad/Quran before they accept it as harmless. If you don't approve and complain you'll be labeled as intolerant or a racist, although it is about ideology not race. This would mean that ex-Mulsims are racist also? It's ironic that critics should be tolerant of a message of intolerance.

I think they don't know what they are defending. Again believers deserve protection, yes, but beliefs do not. And why in the world should we respect Islam if it does not respect little girls/women/infidels? I cannot give respect to that which shows our daughters none. Of course there are Muslims that respect women as much as western democracies (although not all westerners respect women). My issue is with the message and those that live it literally and carry that message out.Muslims seem to be ashamed of the message or do not really know the Quran. The Quran is quite straight-forward in its message, and not nearly as complicated and corrupted as the Bible

Do you know anything about the Quran & Hadiths, even though you are a former Muslim? Have you researched Islam extensively and its (mostly disturbing) message?

What do you know about the alleged prophet Muhammad? I've been on a Muslim and ex-Muslim forum and I have learned alot!

This is about examing the message of the Quran, Hadiths not so much Muslims. Everyone is different and behaves differently.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

Pseudo Intellectual

Here's a nice little peaceful Hadith:

The Prophet, Allah's prayer and peace be upon him, says: "The hour of judgment shall not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, so that the Jews hide behind trees and stones, and each tree and stone will say: 'Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him,' except for the Gharqad tree, for it is the tree of the Jews." (Sahih Muslim, Book 41, Number 6985

momentarylapseofreason

Our Neighbor and Why We Have to Kill Him

He humiliates us by his very existence. Destroying him will give our lives meaning.

Our neighbor lives in the house in which our grandfather used to live. He claims he bought the first part of the house from a Turki, and later the second part from a British bank, but that doesn’t make the sale any less illegal: my family lived in that house for hundreds of years and we don’t accept the documents of sale. Now he’s living there. He is the son of monkeys and pigs.

The problem is that he’s not just brazen, he’s also strong, although he is a tiny guy.

The whole neighborhood hates him. He’s a thief and possessed by the devil. But he seems to be able to beat everyone. We tried to force him out of the house together, but it didn’t work. He has bulletproof windows, and the roof is made of inflammable material.

All we think about is him. Our own home is in ruins because all our efforts, all our money and ideas and energy are devoted solely to destroying our neighbor’s house. We’re utterly convinced that we will be perfectly happy just as soon as we’ve killed him and his house is a heap of smoking rubble. We live for one thing only: our neighbor’s demise. It’s a noble ambition for which we’re all willing to die.

Sometimes our neighbor seems to forget we exist, then we throw a couple of pebbles at his windows. If we’re lucky, there’s a window open and we toss a Molotov cocktail inside to start a nasty fire. That makes our neighbor angry, and that’s good. We don’t want him to forget us. Life means nothing to us as long as our neighbor’s living in that house. So we make sure he remembers us, even though we can’t force him out and he sometimes beats the hell out of us.

Every now and then our neighbor gets fed up with our stone-throwing — those are the best moments. Then he storms out of our grandfather’s house and smashes our kitchen or bathroom or refrigerator to pieces. By doing so he proves that it’s right that we hate him. We provoke him until he reveals his true demonic character. That’s what we live for. We can’t beat him, but there’s something satisfying about watching him kick our old, worn-out, empty refrigerator to shreds after we have tried to ransack one of his freezers — he has several, all full of food which he bought with the wealth he found in our grandfather’s house. What he does to us is much worse than our provocations, but we keep provoking him because that’s the main thing we want in life.

Our neighbor, the dog, wants us to leave him alone. We can’t. His death is our ultimate ambition in life. We live in our hovel, we grow nothing in our garden, and we leave our schoolbooks on the shelf because we dream of returning to our grandfather’s house and work solely towards our neighbor’s collapse. Nothing is allowed to distract us from that.

Our neighbor claims that when he bought the house, it was just a wooden hut on a piece of barren land that he turned into a palace. He claims he planted a fertile vegetable garden — that’s a lie. It was an estate with fertile soil and the bathrooms had gold taps; our grandfather told us so himself, we even keep the key to his house in a sacred place. If we had still been living in our grandfather’s house then we would have had all those freezers in which our neighbor keeps his food. The family of monkeys and pigs never lived there before; our neighbor’s existence is based on clever lies and forgeries.

We keep challenging him and when we’ve insulted him enough and managed to wreck some part of his house, he marches angrily into our place. We can’t stop him and we have no idea how long he’ll stay in our hovel, until one day he leaves. Then we lick our wounds in satisfaction and survey in intense pleasure all the destruction he left behind, and we show it to the world. Our scars prove to us and to the world that our cause is just. We know he doesn’t harm us when we leave him alone, but we want him to harm us. If he wouldn’t, the world would think he is just an ordinary guy. Which he isn’t. That’s why we provoke him. Without him harming us, we wouldn’t exist.

We want to kill him, but we don’t have the right weapons. He has the means to kill us all, but he doesn’t, the coward. If we had the weaponry he has, we would have killed him long ago. And the fact that he doesn’t kill us, although he could, is a sign of his unbearable arrogance.

Some, who don’t live in our neighborhood and who don’t know how things work around here, occasionally ask us, “Why do you keep provoking him when you know that he’ll hit back so ferociously?”

This question proves they are ignorant about our neighborhood. We do it because that’s what our life is about. Our neighbor, who’s a murderer of prophets, humiliates us just because he is there. That’s why we can’t think about anything else. Our grandfather’s honor is worth risking our own lives and those of our children and grandchildren. We have no future as long as our neighbor lives in peace and plenty. None of us in the neighborhood can build as long as his house remains standing.

Strangers sometimes try to persuade us that we ought to build a viable house on our own lot. But nothing is viable beside our neighbor’s stolen property. He is the burning focus of our existence. He is rich, so we are poor. He is powerful, so we are weak. He has to disappear.

A little further along in our neighborhood we have a friend who supplies us secretly with stones and Molotov cocktails. He’s working on a big bomb that will reduce our neighbor to a miserable pile of atoms in a fraction of a seco That bomb will kill us too — The neighborhood will be completely gone..nd.that hellish thought is almost erotic. Our neighbor will burn, and we will as well, but one thing is certain: we won’t feel inferior anymore; at last we’ll have beaten him, in death — which we don’t fear, but he does.

And that’s how it should be. Death will free us of the son of monkeys and pigs, and of our infuriating obsession with him

http://cousinavi.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/our-neighbor-and-why-we-have-to-kill-him-leon-de-winter/

Pseudo Intellectual

Wow. I must say, that's one of the most accurate analogies ever.

MARAB0D

On my part I want to encourage the Muslims to get in here. For this I want it to become known that I fully AGREE with the initial Islamic Symbol of Faith "La illaha illa Allah Muhammad ar Rasul Allah". Yes, there is no God, superior to Allah, and Muhammad was for sure his Prophet. No doubts on this. Just get inhere, guys, and help to make this place equally comfortable for all religions and spirituality concepts. We need your support. Sufis have a special invitation from me. Allah Akbar! :)

The Infidel Guy

I'm asking the same questions right now in the world politics section below. Good luck getting an answer! All you'll get is tap dances and cop outs. Almost never a direct answer or a good defense. They only respond with "well the bible is just as bad", although I know that and reject all Theism. To make further insult they have the audacity to compare Muhammad to Jesus!

My questions/posts in the politics section because Islam is highly political and basically does not seperate itself from politics. It should be very much examined and debated, because it is having a HUGE affect in our world. People better know and understand the message of Muhammad/Quran before they accept it as harmless. If you don't approve and complain you'll be labeled as intolerant or a racist, although it is about ideology not race. This would mean that ex-Mulsims are racist also? It's ironic that critics should be tolerant of a message of intolerance.

I think they don't know what they are defending. Again believers deserve protection, yes, but beliefs do not. And why in the world should we respect Islam if it does not respect little girls/women/infidels? I cannot give respect to that which shows our daughters none. Of course there are Muslims that respect women as much as western democracies (although not all westerners respect women). My issue is with the message and those that live it literally and carry that message out.Muslims seem to be ashamed of the message or do not really know the Quran. The Quran is quite straight-forward in its message, and not nearly as complicated and corrupted as the Bible

Do you know anything about the Quran & Hadiths, even though you are a former Muslim? Have you researched Islam extensively and its (mostly disturbing) message?

What do you know about the alleged prophet Muhammad? I've been on a Muslim and ex-Muslim forum and I have learned alot!

This is about examing the message of the Quran, Hadiths not so much Muslims. Everyone is different and behaves differently.

I know some things about the Quran well most of what i read anyway..... I am not claiming i read the whole Quran and I basically stopped when the Prophet Muhammad transformed into a tiny spider to hide from the people who were trying to kill him.

All religions have a lot of things in common and one is the preparation for the after-life. Pray 5 times a day, believe in Allah and you will be accepted into Paradise in other words...OBEY OBEY OBEY!

There is also numerous passages within the Quran about the mistreatment of woman which is totally unacceptable and this is the attitude taken toward women throughout The Quran. How anyone could think that, were there a perfect and loving God, would God want his most beloved creation treated in this fashion? Hardly. So much for a perfect and all loving God.

Same as the Bible, within the Quran the stories are repeated over and over as if to instill and indoctrinate you with the belief that what your reading is the ultimate truth. Repetition does wonders for some people.

Also the numerous things that were taught to me within Islamic teachings before having my ear pulled. One example is you would read one verse which would talk about the horrible torment and torture that await the sinners, and then the verse would suddenly end with - God is all-compassionate, all-forgiving.

Obviously contradictions are of abundance within the Quran just like the Bible.

Peace

T.I.G

MARAB0D

I know some things about the Quran well most of what i read anyway..... I am not claiming i read the whole Quran and I basically stopped when the Prophet Muhammad transformed into a tiny spider to hide from the people who were trying to kill him.

All religions have a lot of things in common and one is the preparation for the after-life. Pray 5 times a day, believe in Allah and you will be accepted into Paradise in other words...OBEY OBEY OBEY!

There is also numerous passages within the Quran about the mistreatment of woman which is totally unacceptable and this is the attitude taken toward women throughout The Quran. How anyone could think that, were there a perfect and loving God, would God want his most beloved creation treated in this fashion? Hardly. So much for a perfect and all loving God.

Same as the Bible, within the Quran the stories are repeated over and over as if to instill and indoctrinate you with the belief that what your reading is the ultimate truth. Repetition does wonders for some people.

Also the numerous things that were taught to me within Islamic teachings before having my ear pulled. One example is you would read one verse which would talk about the horrible torment and torture that await the sinners, and then the verse would suddenly end with - God is all-compassionate, all-forgiving.

Obviously contradictions are of abundance within the Quran just like the Bible.

Peace

T.I.G

Did they ever explained to you how the Quran was written? Who was Muhammad?

There is two versions. By one Muhammad was a poor illiterate folk, who was earning living by navigating the caravans to Damascus. By another he was a Rabbi, who graduated from Damascus Ieshiva, and then fell in misery and started to navigate the caravans, In both cases he was living off the camels. When reaching a certain age, in which people normally start to think "what to do next", he made a choice, and marries a rich woman, 12 years older than himself, and quit caravan business. Some time later he started to feel dizziness and headaches, which were relieved by his revelation, in which he saw Archangel Gabriel. He started to leave his house and spending time alone in the hills of Mecca, talking to Gabriel. Each time he was receiving some message, so he was returning home, and relaxing in the bed telling his wife what he had heard from Gabriel. She was recording after him, as he was feeling too weak to write, and after he was telling the lot, the next fe days he was spending in the bed with severe migraine. So, Quran was written by the woman, for start.

When she once showed her writings to her uncles, they were impressed so much, that said "your husband must be a prophet!", and his cult started inside his family. Later they told the neighbours, and this way the cult spread widely enough to become known in Damascus and Mecca. Local authorities in Mecca decided to kill him, just in case, who needs another prophet? Muhammad packed his family and ran away to Medina, this day becoming the day #1 of Hidjri. After this, all his followers joined him and he claimed jihad, attacked Damascus and Mecca and seized them. Since then we have Islam.

Later his own relatives had a quarrel with his wife's relatives for the right to edit and finish Quran, since that moment we have Sunni and Shia, who hate each other. Anyway, they agreed on how to finalize Quran, so we now have Quran itself.

When I read Quran, what most impresses me is the amount of commentaries - so Quran itself is not open to any interpretation, as the uncles did their job of ORDERING how exactly it must be understood. I promise, next time I read it, I would deliberately drop the commentaries, and would present here the way I understand it without any Mullahs, as this would be as different as my understanding of Genesis.

In short, I think Islam is not really that bad as it is often presented, and the history says that Muhammad's teaching first thing resulted in barbaric nomads, as the Arabs were, being rapidly converted into the most knowledgeable civilization humans ever achieved. This alone makes Islam worth being looked at, of course without the bias, the Mullahs established during the following centuries. My conclusion was fully supported by Friedriech Nietzsche, who saw Islam as the most advanced religion of our times - its only enough to shake off the bias of suicide bombings and the fatwas of the Mullahs from throw-back mountainous tribes.

MARAB0D

Here we are! The greatest survived example of Islamic civilization is this:

I sometimes think that never so red

The Rose as where some buried Caesar bled;

That every Hyacinth the Garden wears

Dropt in its Lap from some once lovely Head.

And this delightful Herb whose tender Green

Fledges the River's Lip on which we lean---

Ah, lean upon it lightly! for who knows

From what once lovely Lip it springs unseen!

Ah, my Beloved, fill the Cup that clears

TO-DAY of past Regrets and future Fears---

To-morrow?---Why, To-morrow I may be

Myself with Yesterday's Sev'n Thousand Years.

The above was written during Crusades, in 11th century AD. Its worth reading in its lot! Omar Khayam I mean.

Edited by marabod

momentarylapseofreason

My conclusion was fully supported by Friedriech Nietzsche, who saw Islam as the most advanced religion of our times - its only enough to shake off the bias of suicide bombings and the fatwas of the Mullahs from throw-back mountainous tribes.

A religion whom was founded by a man who saw 3-6 year old little girls as potential sexual entertainment/sexual object, and females as lesser beings is not one of the greatest religions. or are you just being sarcastic again. LOL. You have an unusual and biting wit.

There is a lot more, but i'm sleepy.

Oh by the way, it's true that the science in the Quran is not as silly as in the bible, if that's what you mean

Pseudo Intellectual
I basically stopped when the Prophet Muhammad transformed into a tiny spider to hide from the people who were trying to kill him.

Hahaha. No, but seriously, that's not what really happened. According to Muhammad, he hid in a cave, and spiders spun webs across the entrance, and the people who were looking to kill him were fooled into thinking that Muhammad was not in the cave because he would have broken the spiders' web going in.

@ Marabod: No, that's not true, actually. For instance, the main difference between Shia and Sunna is that Sunna believe Abu Bakr was Muhammad's true "heir" (which he was, technically), while Shia believe Imam Ali should've been his heir. It has nothing to do with the Quran. Both sects agree it's the recited word of Allah.

MARAB0D

A religion whom was founded by a man who saw 3-6 year old little girls as potential sexual entertainment/sexual object, and females as lesser beings is not one of the greatest religions. or are you just being sarcastic again. LOL. You have an unusual and biting wit.

There is a lot more, but i'm sleepy.

Oh by the way, it's true that the science in the Quran is not as silly as in the bible, if that's what you mean

I am not anyhow an Islam apologist, but if you consider that it was another culture, basically nomadic, and it was 7th century AD, as well as the average life expectancy was less than 30 years (data on Roman Empire censusi) then a girl of 11 years old (! not 6) taken as a wife and not violated for another few years, cannot be a basis of debunking the personality at all. Such were the customs! How old Mary was when taken pregnant by Joseph? 16?

momentarylapseofreason

Hahaha. No, but seriously, that's not what really happened. According to Muhammad, he hid in a cave, and spiders spun webs across the entrance, and the people who were looking to kill him were fooled into thinking that Muhammad was not in the cave because he would have broken the spiders' web going in.

@ Marabod: No, that's not true, actually. For instance, the main difference between Shia and Sunna is that Sunna believe Abu Bakr was Muhammad's true "heir" (which he was, technically), while Shia believe Imam Ali should've been his heir. It has nothing to do with the Quran. Both sects agree it's the recited word of Allah.

Muhammad complained of terrible headaches and dizziness. Maybe he had a brain tumor or after effects of a head injury, which can cause aggression, epilepsy with seizure (which were also reported-which in turn often causes hyper-religiosity) sexual deviation/obssession, hallucinations,creativity & dizziness. If that's true then all I can say is poor guy and everyone else affected by it. Just think all this madness may have been a result of brain cancer or and now Islam has spread like a cancer.

• Like 1

MARAB0D

I like you being higher than the fundies and having interest to alternative religions, seriously! These two you named were from his and her families, hence the split. There was no Quran before the split, as they edited it jointly - for them it was essential to validate their own rightfulness. Both groups were fighting for the influence on Aisha, his younger wife who was a caretaker of the records about him. Quran appeared over 100 years later after Muhammad's death. My references would be Eduard Schure, Great Initiates and Manly P Hall, Masonic, Esoteric and Qaballistic Encyclopaedia.

MARAB0D

Muhammad complained of terrible headaches and dizziness. Maybe he had a brain tumor or after effects of a head injury, which can cause aggression, epilepsy with seizure (which were also reported-which in turn often causes hyper-religiosity) sexual deviation/obssession, hallucinations,creativity & dizziness. If that's true then all I can say is poor guy and everyone else affected by it. Just think all this madness may have been a result of brain cancer or and now Islam has spread like a cancer.

Disease of any kind only changes the human personality, not the perception of this human by others. It is impossible to say that USSR was a result of Lenin's brain syphilis, as there was much more people involved than Lenin alone. By the time Muhammad died (or rather was killed) Islam was accepted by many thousands and completed number of successful wars. Quran is not a book of some physical nature, while the cancer is a physical disease, we need to separate such things.