Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aquarian Messiah - AntiChrist or Great Savior

Lovelynice

Wow, what an incredible group of intelligent people collaborating on a subject so dear to my heart. I don't know where to begin having read this thread, perhaps I need to sleep on it before replying. I am interested in knowing if many of the people in on this discussion are still here at UM. Reason being I don't want to waste my time or yours and it makes little sense to post here if many who are in this thread are no longer active... my posts dont come easy. Any thoughts? Love & Light, -s

There is no need for Aquarian HERO in this century. Every one must 'workout his salvation with trembling ' alone with Allah , merciful one.

We must look to AFRICAN as our ideal hero. Because he has no scripture to his religion, but in his heart Allah wrote his law. He has no special king to his religion, but Allah is his king . No partner beside Allah. He don't need messiah, human partner beside Allah. Allah is sufficient for him. For those who cling to human , personality there is a danger of falling to pit.

• 2 years later...

I have slept on this, and have been with the grand master of creation to which the following piece was offered to me.

Do you know how some say, "todays 40's is yesterdays 30's"? Well I asked this question on quora of why people thought this reversal of aging is happening. I got everything from "it's something in the water" to our advancement in medicine. Out of quite a few responses not one person came even remotely close to the truth of why this soft aging of humanity is taking place. Considering that it sure seems that someone bought God for a dollar and then stuffed em into his back pocket to be forgotten, I don't know. I think general consensus would agree that God is dead these days.. hmm?

Well that is going to be a problem, and do you know why? Because the ever subtle but noticeable "todays 40's is yesterdays 30's" changes in human aging, that I hear people more recently stating, "todays 60's is yesterdays 40's" is a clue that something very special is going on here. This is a miracle of divinity that has been shined down upon us, as we are being anointed with the beginnings of everlasting life. And we are being offered this sip from the fountain of youth by the Grand Master of Creation (God), who at this very moment is taking further steps to advance kingdom come (the Kingdom of Heaven coming to Earth).

But I can tell you that this God of ours, this single master of the whole of all creation, does not wish to do it all alone. And by virtue of this very subtle offering, to slow the ageing process just a little, has offered these fruits of eternity so that you might just be moved enough that you begin to truly empower yourself with your free will of choice. And begin to watch every choice you make, and then make every choice accountable and of good morals. You see, because when a person realizes their empowerment through their free will of choice (THEIR POWER TO CHOOSE) and they begin to carefully monitor each choice they make, and their choices are of good moral character - in line with the master of creation, that they will come to a point in which they will realize that even sin, is but a mere choice. It is at this precise moment that the 2nd coming of Christ begins, and it begins at a very personal level and within each of us.

Look, Christ told you that the truth would set us free, and now I am telling you that the truth lies within. It is within your ability to use your free will of choice to rise above and begin to do the choice works that each of us know from within our heart of hearts is true and correct. It's about beginning to "CHOOSE" a new world and new system that is closer to the hearts, minds and souls of all good people. Because after all, it is our choices that make up our entire reality.

Whether or not you know it yet, we are the ones we have been waiting for. And now it is time to realize this so that we may begin to make such choice works our glorious reality. Some of us here today will not experience a traditional physical death. Ya, we're that close.

America, your nation today is showing early signs of its own folly and immanent catastrophic demise. What has just been offered to you from above is the recipe for reinventing yourselves, and then quite frankly leading us all (the world) to Kingdom Come (Heaven coming to earth).

It is time to heed the warning and make the necessary adjustments.

Tomorrow can't wait.

This, the Miracle of the Ages.

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE

Edited by caliwebman

Stumbled upon an interesting blog article while looking for 1960s style "Age of Aquarius" artwork. Now, I've already read elsewhere some Christian fundamentalists claiming that a "messiah" of the Aquarian Age would be some kind of Satanist Anti-Christ promoting homosexuality, while New Agers usually talk about humanitarianism and everyone jumping to a new stage in evolution.

I think also that there's little difference between a more powerful, enlightened, awakened prophet/"great teacher" than a "messiah" or saviour" since these sort of people are founders of great religions and their opponents in the other related religious sects will never agree that the "messiah" was anything more than another "great teacher"/prophet anyway. Respected and accepted as that, but not seen as some "holy son of the God(s)" and the one-and-only.

The writer of that article has a good point in that humanity has an annoying tendency to corrupt the teachings, which would give a good rationale for saying there's prophets/great teachers needing to appear more than once.

Which way do you lean in opinion on the subject?

What would this new prophet/messiah be like? What would you expect?

Please be polite in debate, I want decently expressed opinions not insults and silliness.

(I honestly would've posted on this site earlier, but somehow lost the bookmark link)

I believe that the new age Messiah came 200 years ago to Persia. His name is Baha'u'llah. He is descended from Abraham through His 3rd wife, Keturah.

Right now, His religion is the 2nd most widespread religion on earth (but most people have never heard of Him). There are around 10 million followers. Their headquarters are on Mt. Carmel in the Holy Land.

http://www.bahai.org/beliefs/

Looks to me like y'all are having at proselytizing festival on this old thread.

• Like 2

Stumbled upon an interesting blog article while looking for 1960s style "Age of Aquarius" artwork. Now, I've already read elsewhere some Christian fundamentalists claiming that a "messiah" of the Aquarian Age would be some kind of Satanist Anti-Christ promoting homosexuality, while New Agers usually talk about humanitarianism and everyone jumping to a new stage in evolution.

I think also that there's little difference between a more powerful, enlightened, awakened prophet/"great teacher" than a "messiah" or saviour" since these sort of people are founders of great religions and their opponents in the other related religious sects will never agree that the "messiah" was anything more than another "great teacher"/prophet anyway. Respected and accepted as that, but not seen as some "holy son of the God(s)" and the one-and-only.

The writer of that article has a good point in that humanity has an annoying tendency to corrupt the teachings, which would give a good rationale for saying there's prophets/great teachers needing to appear more than once.

Which way do you lean in opinion on the subject?

What would this new prophet/messiah be like? What would you expect?

Please be polite in debate, I want decently expressed opinions not insults and silliness.

(I honestly would've posted on this site earlier, but somehow lost the bookmark link)

What can i say?

A prophet of the age of Aquarius?

He would be a hairy guy, hairy high and low, with hair down to there etc.

I have assumed you are referencing the pop culture "Age of Aquarius" from the 1960/70s The actual "Age of Aquarius" in astrological terms lasts for over 2000 years and may not actually have even begun just yet, so it is hard to describe a prophet for such a long (and uncertain) period of time. There is some consensus that technology ( especially electricity and computers) is symbolic of the age of Aquarius, and thus a prophet of the age might be a form of artificial intelligence.

Edited by Mr Walker

I have slept on this, and have been with the grand master of creation to which the following piece was offered to me....

Mother of God, man! We're you in a coma or something? This thread's been dead for two years. That's not getting a night's sleep before submitting a response, that's necromancy.

• Like 2

Mother of God, man! We're you in a coma or something? This thread's been dead for two years. That's not getting a night's sleep before submitting a response, that's necromancy.

What can one say? A classic example of a miraculous resurrection. And checking the dates on the thread; not once, not twice, but thrice.

I'm surprised that we don't see more conspiracy theories regarding Libertarians, Tea Party members, and right-wing Republicans. Their philosophy is something akin to Social Darwinism and derives from Ayn Rand and Nietzsche. The work of these philosophers was drawn on directly to develop the Satanic Bible. It's interesting the way in which these groups are able to con people into voting against their own best interests. They manage it by cloaking themselves in religion, although their philosophies clearly align far better with Satanism than with Christianity. Master-Slave morality (in which the Masters do not need to have any) is propagated, and they sell it using fear and hate. They have convinced Christians to align with them because they fear and hate homosexuality and abortion. Does anyone honestly think that people who espouse morality as only for the weak, and might makes right truly care about the unborn? They are only interested in you and yours if you're part of the elite.

In the words of George Carlin...It's a big club...and you and I ain't in it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...