Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triangular UFO spotted over Russia

UM-Bot

Earlier this month residents of Saint Petersburg sighted a triangular object hovering over apartment buildings, the object had three glowing neon lights, appearing and disappearing to the surprise and intrigue of onlookers.

"Earlier this month a number of residents in the Russian city of Saint Petersburg witnessed a UFO hovering just above their inner-city apartment buildings."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: All News Web

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffey

• UM-Bot

• behaviour???

• DurgaMata

Top Posters In This Topic

More evidence.... I wish the US government would hurry up and tell us if this belongs to them or not.

Like Coffey stated there isn't much evidence and they just describes this thing...who saw that this isn't a plot for gaining fame and attention from the media

Thanks

B???

Like Coffey stated there isn't much evidence and they just describes this thing...who saw that this isn't a plot for gaining fame and attention from the media

Thanks

B???

Sorry I meant this IS more evidence........ (I can see why you took it the wrong way, it was my fault sorry I should have written it better)

There is a video of it on there if you go down the page.

Seen this exact thing myself right above my street.