Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supernatural

Tia

sorry to dredge up an old thread but I'm fairly new here and wanted to put my 2 cents in.

LOVE SUPERNATURAL!

What's not to love? Two hot brothers protecting the world from the 'big bads' one step at a time. I also am very pleased with the Lucifer vs. Michael and the guys deciding to screw the angel wars and do it their way thing. Angel and demon lore has been a source of entertainment for me for a long time.

I'm seriously tired of the romantic teen angst style vamp. Can't imagine why anyone would prefer that over Sam and Dean.

Maybe it's because I'm not a teen. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i hate to bring back an old thread, but it's SUPERNATURAL for cryin out loud! by far the most amazing show EVER! i love dean...and papa winchester is quite a looker too :)

AHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 6!

They should've stopped with season five.

Usually the sixth season of any show tends to be a kind of a benchmark where things really change and start to go downhill.

• 3 weeks later...

They have in fact signed on for Season 6, it sarts on September 24th if I'm not wrong and Sera Gamble has spoken about the possibilities for Season 7. There's a lot of storyline to go with this show. There's so much lore that they've not explored yet so I'm definitely looking forward to it. Even if the whole apocalytic storyline is pure awesome, the show really is about the hunting so I think with Season 6 they're probably gonna go back to basics =) with Castiel still in it hopefully.

Edited by wizzosis

• 4 weeks later...

FINALLY, thank you Scully for joining.Now Mulder won't have to talk to himself and the profile pic, if that is you?????, would make it easier than putting up with me all the time. Now as for SUPERNATURAL, love the show, have all the series, one of the better tv shows out dealing with the topic and with the "darker side; ie, demons, devils, witches, topics fit for any fan of the paranormmal and the supernatural, my favorite.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Bringing this thread back up, in Australia they stopped a couple of episodes into season 5 but we get it straight from the US so are totally up to date. What does everyone think about season 6?

I'm enjoying it though I'd like to see Dean go back to the naughty boy he was and Sam when he didn't have a soul was quite funny the way he'd treat people especially as he'd always been the sensitive one.

Now Crowley's dead I wonder who the new leader will be and wasn't it a total laugh when Cass thought kissing then spanking a women meant he'd be punishing them lol.

I think it's still a few weeks before they re-start the episodes up and I'd heard they were bringing out an anime version, does anyone know about that?

Well speak to you other Supernatural fans soon. :yes:

Silly Cas.

The whole pizza guy and girl scene was hysterical!

So far, I love the season. It's almost heartbreaking to see what Dean and Sam have become, though.

Dean used to joke around more, and be more carefree. Sam has just a big softie.

But now...

Dean's absolutely defeated and darn near suicidal (if you ask me), and Sam is a gigantic, lumbering, douche.

(pardon my language)

I mean, even before he lost his soul he was positively horrible to Dean.

Dean WENT TO HELL for you, Samuel Winchester.

Appreciate it.

>:(

I miss Poppa Winchester.

:'(

I'm a big Dean fan, seeing him a couple of seasons ago hanging on those meat hooks in hell was awful. My daughter loves Sam and keeps calling Dean a big cry baby it's like give him a break after all he practically kept the family together especially when they were younger and their dad was out hunting.

Have you heard Jensen speak in real life. It's weird his voice is a normal pitch whereas on Supernatural he puts on this really rough gruff tone quite often.

Can't wait for it to start back.

EXACTLY!

Geez. Poor Dean needs a vacation.

:cry:

I've noticed his voice change too. Misha Collins does the same thing when he plays Castiel.

I LOVE Supernatural!! I have seasons 1 - 5 on DVD. I haven't seen any episodes from season 6, though... we were without cable for a while and I haven't seen it on TV lately :(

I think Cas is my favorite character :D I really loved watching him in seasons 4 and 5.

• Like 1

Have you seen Misha in Carla a film based on a true story. His is really really nasty.

And his wife wrote a book about the time they lived an open marriage with another women, there's no way I would have shared him.

Some pictures until the show returns....

imagesCA6OCL65.jpg

supernatural-5.jpg

Hiya, Constantine!

There was a break in the season, and it'll restart on January 28th :)

If you live in the US, that is.

Tia: I have seen that movie! Can you believe all that stuff actually happened?! Some folks are just plain crazy.

:/

Have you seen Jensen in the movie Ten Inch Hero? He was adorable :)

I really hope that this show ends well, and not with a cliffhanger or with the boys hating each other forever or something.

I hope all ends happily ever after. They deserve it.

OH OH OH!

I was looking at some of the Supernatural convention vids on youtube, and Misha said he thinks that Castiel should be God's vessel, just like Adam was Michael's and Sam was Lucifer's.

I think I have to agree with him :)

Hiya, Constantine!

There was a break in the season, and it'll restart on January 28th :)

If you live in the US, that is.

Tia: I have seen that movie! Can you believe all that stuff actually happened?! Some folks are just plain crazy.

:/

Have you seen Jensen in the movie Ten Inch Hero? He was adorable :)

I really hope that this show ends well, and not with a cliffhanger or with the boys hating each other forever or something.

I hope all ends happily ever after. They deserve it.

OH OH OH!

I was looking at some of the Supernatural convention vids on youtube, and Misha said he thinks that Castiel should be God's vessel, just like Adam was Michael's and Sam was Lucifer's.

I think I have to agree with him :)

Ten Inch Hero was good, except his silly wive ( in real life ) character had my real name well the abbreviation :yes: as you can see I don't think much of her. He was also good in My Bloody Valentines, it kept you guessing to the end.

Cass would be good as Gods vessel, I'm glad Dean fought it off and said he wasn't going to be anyone's b**** lol.

Edited by Tia

Welcome to Mischa Collins a new baby, so beautiful the pair of them....... born Sept 23rd 2010, a son West Anaximander Collins.

Anaximander, in case you're wondering, is the name of the earliest Greek philosopher ever known to have documented his theories. Very little is known of his life or his studies... kind of like Collins himself.

Of course, true to form, Collins couldn't just tweet about the new addition to his family in any straightforward way. He's not James Van Der Beek.

"I've been busy training our newest operative the past eleven days. He makes Rambo look like a delicate rose petal," he wrote. "Like a bee, he can smell fear. Unlike a bee, he likes boobs and needs frequent diaper changes. I like him."

misha-collins-baby.jpg

I'm trying to find some pictures from their recent convention so if anyone has some luck could they put them up please.

• 2 weeks later...

Awww. I saw that pic of Misha and the baby on his twitter a while ago. So adorable :)

I thought Supernatural was supposed to come back on tonight (Jan. 28th). That's what all the trailers were saying, and the last new episode a month ago said that it would return on the 28th.

I turned to the CW to watch the boys, and THEY WEREN'T ON!

I wanted to cry.

:'(

Hey, Tia, I'm also looking forward to the new episode. It's going to be v. exciting!:devil:

Here are some videos for your entertainment.

Enjoy <3

Edited by vampyre rayvyn

My husband dl'ed the whole past episodes of season 6 and we had a supernatural-athon this weekend, LOL. We stopped at the episode where death was giving Sam his soul back. So enthralling!

(Part of me wants the Sam with his soul intact, but also part of me wants the Sam without. It's a woman thing, lol).

It was so funny when they made one episode like X-Files, lol. It was cool I thought.

Oh and Dean doesn't make a good Mr. Death at all!

I'm watching the new episode right now!

:D

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, all I have to say is look for Dean and The Sword.

priceless <3

Great we should be able to download it tonight then. I hated the facial hair on Jensen in that clip a bit of scruff but not an almost full beard :unsure2: .

On another forum I go to a friends brother works with Jared's mother. Pity we're both huge Dean fans instead.

Every time I think of Dean it's like (well I better not go into it here lol)

I LOVE this show! Here is a place where you can find all the seasons and d/l them or just watch them. They add them every week.

And Dean is ssooo hot!