Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supernatural

Tia

Beautiful name, does hubby know where the Jensen comes from lol?

We've been in Bali so had to get hubby to download what I've missed so the latest one I think is the clown one?

Beautiful name, does hubby know where the Jensen comes from lol?

We've been in Bali so had to get hubby to download what I've missed so the latest one I think is the clown one?

I watched the clown on last night.. It was good....It is a spin off from another previous episode on the clowns that went after the kids parents..Only this one was whatever the kid drew on paper...Still good...

I loved watching Deans lips in the ep where he had the monster daughter oh so sexy, but the message I guess was drilled into him when Sam killed her so easily because Dean was having mixed feelings.

I think Dean is slowly learning more about human feelings rather than just having to always be tough because he's a hunter. I also think Bobby keeps coming back for little visits even though he was given a hunters send off.

I'm going to Burbank CA next month to see the guys in person, so I hope we can wrangle some insight into future episodes. Of course, they may not be allowed to leak anything.

I'm going to Burbank CA next month to see the guys in person, so I hope we can wrangle some insight into future episodes. Of course, they may not be allowed to leak anything.

Cas returns (not permanent, only 3 episodes)

Bobby returns (not permanent, how long is unclear)

Dean breaks down when Bobby comes back(He’ll be back in one form or another)

When Sam goes crazy Cas returns(Episode 17)

:D

Cas returns (not permanent, only 3 episodes)

Bobby returns (not permanent, how long is unclear)

Dean breaks down when Bobby comes back(He'll be back in one form or another)

When Sam goes crazy Cas returns(Episode 17)

:D

I read the same thing... I was glad to see both Cas and Bobby to make a return, the show is not the same without them... More so Bobby...Besides I miss him calling the Winchesters - Edgits tongue.gif

Well Bobby's already been back in at least 2 eps.

It'll be great to see Cas.

And as for Dean and Sam, I'm not surprised Deans been showing signs of becoming human so a breakdown would be expected with all he's been through and Sam having to hold hell re-runs in his mind 24/7 that'd make anyone crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Cas, Bobby? I want the Trikster baaaaack! Gabrieeeeeel!!!11

Gabriel and Crowley are my favorite caracters in the show.

LOL I'm so far behind on this... I just started watching so I'm still on season 1!

Cas, Bobby? I want the Trikster baaaaack! Gabrieeeeeel!!!11

Gabriel and Crowley are my favorite caracters in the show.

I liked those two as well

LOL I'm so far behind on this... I just started watching so I'm still on season 1!

Well at least you have taken a good interest in the show.. I loved all the seasons.. I feel there are more demons in Season one..If my memory serves me...

Satan / Lucifer doesn't come until I think Season 5 ? But if you keep watching. you are so going to love it more than you do now

Well Bobby's already been back in at least 2 eps.

It'll be great to see Cas.

And as for Dean and Sam, I'm not surprised Deans been showing signs of becoming human so a breakdown would be expected with all he's been through and Sam having to hold hell re-runs in his mind 24/7 that'd make anyone crazy.

Why do they keep taking longer breaks with the latest season? I have to wait for some time in March to see the latest episode grrr ... Did you notice that too?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Well at least you have taken a good interest in the show.. I loved all the seasons.. I feel there are more demons in Season one..If my memory serves me...

Satan / Lucifer doesn't come until I think Season 5 ? But if you keep watching. you are so going to love it more than you do now

Cool :) I like it a lot so it will be fun to see where it goes!

Cool :) I like it a lot so it will be fun to see where it goes!

Once you get done with one season you will automatically want to see the next and the next....

I once watched all of one season in one long night.. My hubby and I LOVE the show..

It has everything, Demons, Satan, Lillith ( she is mean) , Eve ( mother of all monsters ).. Armageddon,..... the paranormal, ....witches..... Angels,.... Death as in in Death as a male in the flesh who cannot recall if he was wrong before God or not lol.. The Reaper, King of hell Crowley ( you'll love him ).. Shape shifters ... and..... Deans endless cheeseburgers lol The list goes on..It just keeps you watching

You know something you have put me in the notion of watching Seasons one all over again.. tongue.gif

One of the funniest episodes is Called - The French Mistake... Sam and Dean hit reality.. and are called by their real life names. They have no idea whats going on... I cracked up laughing at the two of them doing a scene with Cas ...the director shouts ACTION... And Dean had to keep telling Sam not to look at hte camera... Watching them both was funny

Here is the funny clip... Just watch Sam and Dean trying to play the actors laugh.gif

The one in the long coat, that's an angel called Cas.. you will see him much later

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Once you get done with one season you will automatically want to see the next and the next....

Yep, we're already hooked :D

I once watched all of one season in one long night.. My hubby and I LOVE the show..

It has everything, Demons, Satan, Lillith ( she is mean) , Eve ( mother of all monsters ).. Armageddon,..... the paranormal, ....witches..... Angels,.... Death as in in Death as a male in the flesh who cannot recall if he was wrong before God or not lol.. The Reaper, King of hell Crowley ( you'll love him ).. Shape shifters ... and..... Deans endless cheeseburgers lol The list goes on..It just keeps you watching

You know something you have put me in the notion of watching Seasons one all over again.. tongue.gif

One of the funniest episodes is Called - The French Mistake... Sam and Dean hit reality.. and are called by their real life names. They have no idea whats going on... I cracked up laughing at the two of them doing a scene with Cas ...the director shouts ACTION... And Dean had to keep telling Sam not to look at hte camera... Watching them both was funny

Here is the funny clip... Just watch Sam and Dean trying to play the actors laugh.gif

The one in the long coat, that's an angel called Cas.. you will see him much later

LOL that's definitely an episode I'm going to enjoy. I love it when shows do that... like Family guy and such. And I loved the movie Death Proof and my favorite scene is when Mike looks at the 4th wall over his Nova.

That was done in that cartoon Ed, Edd, and Eddy when they would occasionally talk about "this episode" and stuff like that, as if they were kind of aware they were only a show.

Geri, your link doesn't work anymore. :(

I watched ep15 2 weeks ago and nothing since then it's really annoying. :angry:

Geri, your link doesn't work anymore. :(

I watched ep15 2 weeks ago and nothing since then it's really annoying. :angry:

Try this one -->

The one I posted previously will read it can be watched on You tube...

Anyhoo it was a funny episode.. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! it's finally returned ep 16, but for how long?

Did anyone else watch it?

I did the other night...It was good.. I was hoping to see Cas return towards the end or at the very end.. like a cliff hanger. leaving you wanting to see his full return in episode 17 ..But nope...The trailer made you think it was going to happen !!

Cannot wait to see episode 17 .... I want to see Bobby back...darn it

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Because we have to get it from o/s (it's not playing here still) we don't get the previews for next week.

Dean should have put on the ballet slippers, would have been a fun piece to watch him spinning around the screen lol.

So Cas is back next week, can't wait!

Because we have to get it from o/s (it's not playing here still) we don't get the previews for next week.

Dean should have put on the ballet slippers, would have been a fun piece to watch him spinning around the screen lol.

So Cas is back next week, can't wait!

You know how they take the odd story from the bible and work on that? Like when they did season 5 and Armageddon ...the battle between Satan and Sam ? Notice they never mention Christ? Well this season that we are watching now, I feel is based on the Anti Christ...this guy Dick...he is looking to make himself look good and find a cure for cancer...but doing all the bad things, and he doesn't want it leaked out... I feel it is leaning on the story of the Anti Christ... what do you think? ...In saying that I could have this all wrong..I am just getting that feeling...

You know I don't even think of it that much, it's my perve time plus I love supernatural themes lol.

I've never read revelations from the bible for some reason but yes I could see Dick as being something much more powerful using a false front to make people believe in him. He is the lead of the leviathans and they said that they were very old so it could be possible.

You know I don't even think of it that much, it's my perve time plus I love supernatural themes lol.

I've never read revelations from the bible for some reason but yes I could see Dick as being something much more powerful using a false front to make people believe in him. He is the lead of the leviathans and they said that they were very old so it could be possible.

Tia... I hope you got to watch episode 17 where Cas returns.. it is really good.. I saw it last night ...

I have found another favourite character in Supernatural now - The guy that plays Satan ..messing in Sams head lol. he is really good tongue.gif

I hope they give Satan more parts and not leave him out too much like they did in the bible lol

Hi, I also watched it last night.

Poor Cass, I'm glad Sams been released but unless Cass can somehow break the bond of Satan in his mind he's going to stay locked up and we won't see either character again.

Did you notice Bobby was there again? When Dean went to the fridge and you heard a breeze and the black book was on the ground and underneath it was the card to someone who could finally help? That's Bobby :)

• 2 weeks later...

Watched this weeks one, poor Bobby . I thought when he was given the choice by death that he would stay on earths plain to be with the boys. Hopefully Dean will 'see' him soon and we'll get to having Bobby back. :yes: Even if it is in a spirit form.

Watched this weeks one, poor Bobby . I thought when he was given the choice by death that he would stay on earths plain to be with the boys. Hopefully Dean will 'see' him soon and we'll get to having Bobby back. :yes: Even if it is in a spirit form.

I watched it also... I thought of you the sec I saw Bobby and thought - Can't wait to see if Tia has seen this episode lol Well he is back and he got to call Dean an idjit tongue.gif I longed to hear him say that

Now it could be, that with ghosts, you only get to see them IF they want you too... Bobby might not know how to do that yet... So Dean and Sam may see Bobby real soon...So glad he is back

Edited by Beckys_Mom