Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supernatural

Tia

UPDATE..........I just found out.. They are not going to be showing Supernatural for at least another 3 weeks.. DARN IT.. I do not get why they keep doing this..?

• 2 weeks later...

Please any one share here best online sites to watch dexter T.V show online

What has Dexter got to do with Supernatural.???.. No one is going to come on to promote any on line site that charges anyone to watch TV shows

Google your own because to sit on UM posting up other sites to advertise is not what UM likes ..It is considered SPAM

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Hey BM -

We've gotten quite a bit further into the series and you're right, I like it more and more as it goes on.

We just got to the part where Dean and a girl demon are trapped in her "basement" and she was talking about how demons have faith that Lucifer is coming back eventually... LOL that was awesome. I really enjoyed the concept, that on both sides the same thought processes are happening but both sides view each other as the enemy, despite their similarities.

I do find it interesting that thus far there have been absolutely zero holy interventions, basically it seems to be only humans and demons and no one else existing or participating.

They hit some very cool concepts :D

• Like 1

Hey BM -

We've gotten quite a bit further into the series and you're right, I like it more and more as it goes on.

We just got to the part where Dean and a girl demon are trapped in her "basement" and she was talking about how demons have faith that Lucifer is coming back eventually... LOL that was awesome. I really enjoyed the concept, that on both sides the same thought processes are happening but both sides view each other as the enemy, despite their similarities.

I do find it interesting that thus far there have been absolutely zero holy interventions, basically it seems to be only humans and demons and no one else existing or participating.

They hit some very cool concepts :D

Glad you are loving it so far...

Lucifer does come back..and the guy that plays him is brilliant.....

You are going to see a lot more than just Lucifer.... There are no real holy interactions.... Only a few angels....you'll see but it is brilliant ..I love how they can mention God but not Jesus.. they don't lean on any real bias for the show

What series are you currently watching?.........

Glad you are loving it so far...

Lucifer does come back..and the guy that plays him is brilliant.....

You are going to see a lot more than just Lucifer.... There are no real holy interactions.... Only a few angels....you'll see but it is brilliant ..I love how they can mention God but not Jesus.. they don't lean on any real bias for the show

What series are you currently watching?.........

We just watched season 3 episode 9 last night, Ruby and Dean finally had a little bit of a truce.

• Like 1

We just watched season 3 episode 9 last night, Ruby and Dean finally had a little bit of a truce.

Ha ha that's right Dean doesn't really like Ruby... It is fun watching them argue and fight lol.. ..You will see plenty of Ruby ....And Ruby hates Lilith I am sure you will see Lilith soon...

Wait for the next two episodes after that... There is one where Sam faces the same day over and over.. ( like Groundhog day ) ..Where he see's Dead dying in many different ways. .and Sam relives each day trying to stop Dean from being killed ..It is really fun to watch ..Of course you know there is a demon behind it all lol ...

There is one epiosode you have to look out for in Season 3.. It is a hoot... Called - Ghostfacers... A couple of guys setting up their own TV show.. Like ( Ghost hunters or Most haunted reality shows )......And somehow Sam and Dean wind up in it w00t.gif

As the seasons go on they just keep getting better... I guess this is why the show has not yet been cancelled ... It is too popular They are still shooting Season 7 at the min

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Ha ha that's right Dean doesn't really like Ruby... It is fun watching them argue and fight lol.. ..You will see plenty of Ruby ....And Ruby hates Lilith I am sure you will see Lilith soon...

Hmmm... there was a demon in one of the last episodes that was working in a coven of witches, and at the end of the episode it looked like she was dead but as powerful as they were making her out to be I was kind of surprised it was just over like that... that's not Lilith is it? Well anyway I'm excited to "meet" her :D

Wait for the next two episodes after that... There is one where Sam faces the same day over and over.. ( like Groundhog day ) ..Where he see's Dead dying in many different ways. .and Sam relives each day trying to stop Dean from being killed ..It is really fun to watch ..Of course you know there is a demon behind it all lol ...

Yay! I think this is the episode we'll be watching tonight - the summary said something about Dean getting shot and killed so it's probably the one.

There is one epiosode you have to look out for in Season 3.. It is a hoot... Called - Ghostfacers... A couple of guys setting up their own TV show.. Like ( Ghost hunters or Most haunted reality shows )......And somehow Sam and Dean wind up in it w00t.gif

As the seasons go on they just keep getting better... I guess this is why the show has not yet been cancelled ... It is too popular They are still shooting Season 7 at the min

I can see why it's so popular... it really is a great show. Also it's good to know we've got lots more to watch :D

• Like 1

Hmmm... there was a demon in one of the last episodes that was working in a coven of witches, and at the end of the episode it looked like she was dead but as powerful as they were making her out to be I was kind of surprised it was just over like that... that's not Lilith is it? Well anyway I'm excited to "meet" her :D

That excitement will ................fade soon LOL Lilith is WORSE than satan himself...You will soon see lol.................And then there are more demons.. oneto later look out for is the Yellow Eyed demon...the one that in series one tried to take Sam when Sam was 6 months old... and killed Sam and Deans mother....

I wont say much on him... but there are so many demons in this show

I can see why it's so popular... it really is a great show. Also it's good to know we've got lots more to watch :D

Yup...you have heaps to watch and all really good episodes.... I cannot wait until you reach Series 5... it is one of the best ....I think in series 5 is satan and Armageddon...

That excitement will ................fade soon LOL Lilith is WORSE than satan himself...You will soon see lol.................And then there are more demons.. oneto later look out for is the Yellow Eyed demon...the one that in series one tried to take Sam when Sam was 6 months old... and killed Sam and Deans mother....

I wont say much on him... but there are so many demons in this show

Yeah we just saw Lilith for the first time tonight... lol she seems pretty terrifying.

Yellow eyes comes back? Thus far he's supposedly dead... though I had a feeling he wasn't really.

Yup...you have heaps to watch and all really good episodes.... I cannot wait until you reach Series 5... it is one of the best ....I think in series 5 is satan and Armageddon...

Sounds like lots of good stuff coming up, Which is great because I'm really enjoying it.

Yellow eyes comes back? Thus far he's supposedly dead... though I had a feeling he wasn't really.

Season 4 I think it is more of a flash back episode regarding Sams parents when they were young...... But he takes many forms..and pops up again a couple more episodes after that...Lucifer rising I think is one and Exile on Main St is another... He doesn't come into series 5, because that is all Lucifer's platform lol

Here is the imbd episode guide to the next season you are due to watch ( season 4 )...-> http://www.imdb.com/...isodes?season=4 It lets you read the story line hint for each episode.. They are not spoilers.. just gives you a synopsis to keep you interested... Then at the bottom of the page you can skip to series 5 - 6 and 7..and read the mini synopsis for them all . and see just what there is to look forward to...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

• 3 weeks later...

Watched this when it first came out but stopped watching, attempted a Supernatural marathon early last year and stopped at almost the end of season 3. Picked up again and watched an ep or two every night. Love it. Can't wait for the season 7 finale. Season 8 is going to be huge.

I wish they would wrap up the whole Lucifer/angels/god story because it feels like the writers dropped it unceremoniously. Let Lucifer and Michael out and finish that up somehow, maybe team up and help destroy the Leviathan. And what happened to Winchester brother Adam who also fell into the pit?

I wish they would wrap up the whole Lucifer/angels/god story because it feels like the writers dropped it unceremoniously. Let Lucifer and Michael out and finish that up somehow, maybe team up and help destroy the Leviathan. And what happened to Winchester brother Adam who also fell into the pit?

Didn't they wrap it up? Michael was using Adams body and they're all in the cage aren't they?

Why didn't they find that guy who writes the stories. Ya know he writes the brother's every move with his books. They could have killed the leviathan like that! The season finale was great!

• Like 2

I also like supernatural they take the story line from real lore. I've stuied these lores most of my life.they really do a good job keeping to the facts.

Why didn't they find that guy who writes the stories. Ya know he writes the brother's every move with his books. They could have killed the leviathan like that! The season finale was great!

He received the story through dreams didn't he?

He received the story through dreams didn't he?

Dunno, but maybe he died or something? I haven't watched every ep.

I have the last episode of season seven recorded.....I have not seen the last episode, I am going to watch it tonight.

Having read your post.. I cannot wait to see who kills who? ....I am kind of hoping Crowley doesn't leave the show...I also hope they do not kill all of the leviathan, because they could use them for season eight....!! .. What I would LOVE to see is Lucifer V's Crowley V Dick....but I doubt it lol ...I hope Bobby stays...Fingers crossed..I guess i'll see tonight once I watch it..

• Like 1

From the last time I seen him.....I think he is God which would have made the ending a tad short :lol:

From the last time I seen him.....I think he is God which would have made the ending a tad short :lol:

No cuz Cass was god, I don't think god is even around anymore. Someone else needs to fill the role if I'm not mistaken. I'd gladly do it. lol

No cuz Cass was god, I don't think god is even around anymore. Someone else needs to fill the role if I'm not mistaken. I'd gladly do it. lol

I bet you would too lol

.You mean he claimed to be the NEW God, because no sod knew were God was ... I liked those episodes.. I secretly wanted Crowley to open purgatory ...I usually cheer the bad guys from time to time :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I bet you would too lol

.You mean he claimed to be the NEW God, because no sod knew were God was ... I liked those episodes.. I secretly wanted Crowley to open purgatory ...I usually cheer the bad guys from time to time :P

Crowley is awesome. He is one the bad guys that you want to stick around, same with what's her name Megan? The demon girl?

• Like 1

Crowley is awesome. He is one the bad guys that you want to stick around, same with what's her name Megan? The demon girl?

He is the best...He was brilliant in the other supernatural show - Medium.. he was the bad ghost / spirit in that too...

Hmm Megan..I am wondering what she is up to ..I guess in a way I am as suspicious as Dean...Just like when Dean was very suspicious of Ruby.. if you can recall ?

Something tells me that Megan will be back season 8 and it might unfold ......At least with Crowley you know what to expect...Megan.. hmmm I dunno...Remember, she is the daughter of the yellow eyed demon that was forever after Sam and Dean

Edited by Beckys_Mom

He is the best...He was brilliant in the other supernatural show - Medium.. he was the bad ghost / spirit in that too...

Hmm Megan..I am wondering what she is up to ..I guess in a way I am as suspicious as Dean...Just like when Dean was very suspicious of Ruby.. if you can recall ?

Something tells me that Megan will be back season 8 and it might unfold ......At least with Crowley you know what to expect...Megan.. hmmm I dunno...Remember, she is the daughter of the yellow eyed demon that was forever after Sam and Dean

Oh wow, I'm getting all the scoop! Thanks BM. I didn't know she was his daughter!! Well, IMO she is tryna take over Crowley's job. However, I really do like her! Very cute woman! Her motives seem rather suspicious. It's a wonder they didn't off her already.

• Like 1

I was going on the way he disappeared at the end of series 5... plus its a pretty good disguise, sure he could have been an average joe.... instead he hides right under the angels noses, doing prophety things hooked on call-girls :lol:

Going by the wiki the producers asked the actor how it felt to play God http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Chuck_Shurley