Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supernatural

Tia

What season have you watched?

There are a couple of the leviathans left..But I feel they should bring Lucifer back in.. That would be a great fight

I agree, the writers made lucifer just sly, dirty, and well .... believable enough. It's nice to whatch.

The writers have a diest philosophy. You get that right. I never know what side I'm on.

But loyalty is the greatest human virtue and I love how dean and his brother rock back and forth like we all do. True human intelligence. Fun to watch. I hope my boys are so loyal.

Honestly.. I'm even attracted to the fact that they are drinkers.... Something I used to be like most native Americans. But there is something attractive about people that know things and drown it in substance abuse. I do not condone it, but I understand.

Edited by Seeker79

I agree, the writers made lucifer just sly, dirty, and well .... believable enough. It's nice to whatch.

You forgot clever ... The actor they chose to play Lucifer was spot on, same with Mark Sheppard who plays Crowley ( King of Hell ) ..Unlike the actor chosen to play Dick..I never found him convincing to that role, just like his role in The Closer, he was still annoying

I miss Bobby... Over all the show is excellent... I want to see how the guy from purgatory who helped Dean gets on..I have a feeling it is not going to end well

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Any other huge Supernatural fans out there? We currently have to download season 5 as it's not being shown as yet in Australia. What do you think of it? I prefer it when it's more the boys on hunts rather than the dragging out they had been doing. It looks like things are starting to go back to the hunts which is great I'm going to go watch episode 7 shortly. Anyone who wnts to chat Supernatural please reply.

Just realised this post probably needs moving could a mod do so please, thanks!

I love the show...I have just bought all seasons on DVD....just waiting for season 7 on DVD and waiting un-patiently for season 8 to be shown on Sky.

I too love the older seasons where the boys are just hunting horrid monsters!! I think the recent ones have got a bit complicated x

So funny they were worried that it wouldn't make 3 seasons. They had thought that 5 seasons would be the max. SSSOOOO happy it has gone beyond that! funny how the show has such a cult following.

I hope it goes on a bit longer yet, I think it's the best show on TV .....but I'm just biased, love the boys :-) especially Sam x

The first episode I found to be a bit disappointing, apparently Kripke isn't directing anymore which could explain that

• Like 1

Supernatural has lost its way.

I haven no problem creating mythology for a series that is not a reflection of the real world, but Kripke crossed the line. If you're going to make a series based on the supernatural and the paranormal and discredit the very source of good and evil, nothing good can come of it.

I watch it for the boys, because I want to know what happens to the brothers. End of.

• Like 1

I love the fact that they have brought myths and legends into the limelight....even if it is their take on them x I bet so many people are looking up these legends now because of Supernatural!!

• 2 weeks later...

Season 8 is really painful to watch now...They should have a warning at the start of each show - WARNING may become most painful..please take a few ibuprofen afterwards

Here is why the show has went bad....

.1st episode bored the living crap out of me, I thought - Ok I'll give it another shot, it might build to something...... I was WRONG.. I watched the second episode and it was worse. The lines are poorly written.. Dean is not as witty as he was before.. They even dumbed Crowley down ... Crowley - I bid my soul - Plutus - You don't have a soul Crowley - D'oh !..<-- what the flock? He is meant to be witty, smart and bad at the same time.. It is that painful to watch............ I think Crowley should jump into hell and shut the gates on himself....It would be less painful.!! .......

And the mother of the prophet ... "Your son is a prophet of God ".........Kevin's.mother - A prophet of the lord? Hmm has a nice ring to it " <-- she was just too accepting..and she didn't seem to give a rap that they killed her friend... it was like - Oh...OK !!...

It was painful to watch as they stood around waiting on their lines... Which were badly written... For instance - Kevin - "He needs to translate his stupid tablet, so he can take over the universe...or something" .. I was hoping the episode would fix more on the old guy that killed the girl when he withdrew the valuable bone... It was pointless ..

Episode 3 is directed by Dean himself.. it better be good..if not...sigh.. I'd much rather watch something with Keanu Reeves in it..it's pretty painful too..but better than this garbage

I think the story and the lines were written by a few drunk high school students who happen to enter a competition and won... Dean will be saying - Yo Dude where's my demon killing knife thingy ? ....

And that's all I can say about that...........so far !!

• Like 1

Any other huge Supernatural fans out there? We currently have to download season 5 as it's not being shown as yet in Australia. What do you think of it? I prefer it when it's more the boys on hunts rather than the dragging out they had been doing. It looks like things are starting to go back to the hunts which is great I'm going to go watch episode 7 shortly. Anyone who wnts to chat Supernatural please reply.

Just realised this post probably needs moving could a mod do so please, thanks!

I'm also glad that the show is going back to the hunts. I like it when each episode is a new hunt.

My daughter is totally in love with Dean...must admit.. me too!

• Like 1

I'm also glad that the show is going back to the hunts. I like it when each episode is a new hunt.

My daughter is totally in love with Dean...must admit.. me too!

I really hate it when Sam and Dean are fighting which they seem to be doing all the time now :-(

I still love the show and would always watch it no matter how bad it got....I'm a Sammy fan x

The 3rd episode of Season 8 was much better.. and might I add was directed by Jensen Ackles .. his dad is in it too as a detective.. It was a relief to see them back on the hunt again..

The 3rd episode of Season 8 was much better.. and might I add was directed by Jensen Ackles .. his dad is in it too as a detective.. It was a relief to see them back on the hunt again..

I admittedly still found it pretty bad, it's so sad to watch every new episode that comes out now... The iPhone placement at the end of that episode signalled the sound of something scraping the bottom of a barrel. Parenthood has fallen victim to this as well, with one of their episodes overrun by iPhone SFX and mentions of features, felt like I was watching an ad, not a tv show. Every TV show releasing their new season now has really disappointed me and others greatly.

I didn't start watching Supernatural until the last few seasons but I absolutely love it. I am always eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Wait, sorry, I got it mixed up with episode 4, that episode was not too bad (ep 3). The latest episode 5 was pretty good IMO. Won me back.

• Like 1

Wait, sorry, I got it mixed up with episode 4, that episode was not too bad (ep 3). The latest episode 5 was pretty good IMO. Won me back.

I have yet to watch that one

Don't know why but it bored me to tears kept putting me to sleep.

This new season, is it 9 then?, is really bad. I think it's coming up to episode 5.

I love the boys and the show but unless they improve quickly I hope it will be the last. :(

This new season, is it 9 then?, is really bad. I think it's coming up to episode 5.

I love the boys and the show but unless they improve quickly I hope it will be the last. :(

It's season 8, episode 5 Is a big improvement

• Like 1

It's season 8, episode 5 Is a big improvement

It was a bigger improvement... Roll on Wed, when they show episode six..

• 4 weeks later...

I have been obsessed with this show for about a year. I personally think this season has been great so far... it's interesting seeing how the boys have developed being away from each other. I'm also a Cas girl... it seems he's got a bad rep but I think he's a pretty important character at this point in the show. Speaking of... 8x10 looks to be a doozy!

Why do we have to wait for Jan 16th?! Totally not fair.

• 7 months later...

Congratulations to Jensen and Daneel on the birth of their new baby girl. She was born on July 7 th. haven't seen a pic yet I'm sure she's beautiful.

• 1 month later...